Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I once played a game where my love raised a cute little beholder as her house pet. Was kinda cute. It grew up, was fiercely loyal to my precious. Yeah, she was.. an odd one :sneaky: Enough offtopic nostalgy from me.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
And Sarah too, since I picked Sage at the Dik party, I would like another opportunity to have fun with her.
Same, I cheated to see her scene because there was no way in hell I would choose that plain bitch over Sage. Redheads are always amazing, even if she isn't the brightest and can barely remember how to breathe, like Sage.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I've pointed this out before but Jade has a ring on her wedding finger. Maybe she's deprived like Bella and we get to cuck her husband :sneaky:.
And I'm suddenly curious if Jade shaves down there or not.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've pointed this out before but Jade has a ring on her wedding finger. Maybe she's deprived like Bella and we get to cuck her husband :sneaky:.
And I'm suddenly curious if Jade shaves down there or not.
Did you not flirt with her at the end of the update?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm assuming that the dream shares the same model than the actual character, so you can probably check it out there.
I really need to go back and do that I saw the redhead Cathy and shot straight for her :LOL:

Reactions: Mytez

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I see people call Tybalt and Chad creeps and yet we play a guy that's hitting on 2 women with boyfriends, 1 married woman, broke into a sorority to steal panties, spied on Quinn, perved a number of times, beat up his already beat up roommate (at least I did, fuck that guy) all the while being the beta of all betas.

Let us not forget that after being wedgied, a practice commonly kept for the nerds of this kind of setting to show just how beneath the jocks they are, and he was rescued by a girl.

Not just any girl.

Tybalts cock sleeve girl.

You know he's laying that pipe in the river of Jill.

It wouldn't surprise me to learn the whole of the rich boys have laid a whole network of pipes in Jills reservoir.

Yet some of you sit there and condemn poor Quinn when all she's trying to do is install a bit of confidence in her girls, awaken their sexuality. It's only fair she makes a little spending money from it.

She's providing a public service to the hard working boys and girls of the campus that wouldn't otherwise be able to get laid.

She should be knighted for her contributions to the education system.

So you lot not on the Quinn train, know the you sully the name of a sorority saint.

I hope you can sleep at night.

Heretics.
How'd you win the mini game fight against you're dickhead roommate?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes