Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How'd you win the mini game fight against you're dickhead roommate?
By save scumming until I got lucky. I was going to leave it but I hate him so much.

And she's going to cheat on MC with a student, but I guess at least we'll fuck one too. So there's something.
I've made too many jokes to try and be serious now but Maya has said several times she'll do anything for the money the HOT's are offering.

The game is kinda setting her up to be on Quinn's payroll so that future isn't all that surprising.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I've made too many jokes to try and be serious now but Maya has said several times she'll do anything for the money the HOT's are offering.
Watching the sweetest girls forced to become a whore hurts my soul, but that would mean that Quinn won, which warms my soul. I'm definitely going to stay with Bella, her husband is MIA and you know that no one can take her from you, since no one likes her.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Watching the sweetest girls forced to become a whore hurts my soul, but that would mean that Quinn won, which warms my soul. I'm definitely going to stay with Bella, her husband is MIA and you know that no one can take her from you, since no one likes her.
On god that would hurt me as well. Can't let her get corrupted like that just for money.

dkh8

Jan 4, 2019
This thread it's insane. I am trying to find when .3 update is expected and I am lost. Any help on the last update report?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
what do you want to go for in the game? a dick or a chick?
It all depends on which girls you are interested on and how you want to act around the college. So play and replay again to see what you like or just use the mod to change you points dick/chick points.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I find it a fairly interesting question, to myself, that who will be romancable on a pure DIK route. Girls tend to favour the CHIK one. Okay, but since there is a pure DIK one... there has to be a worthy LI goal for that one too and its not just the meme route right? I hope so.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I find it a fairly interesting question, to myself, that who will be romancable on a pure DIK route. Girls tend to favour the CHIK one. Okay, but since there is a pure DIK one... there has to be a worthy LI goal for that one too and its not just the meme route right? I hope so.
As I said previously, only Sage likes DIK's responses. SO, either Quinn or some other girl will become LI or girls, when they fall in love with MC, will like DIK's choices.

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
As I said previously, only Sage likes DIK's responses. SO, either Quinn or some other girl will become LI or girls, then they fall in love with MC, will like DIK's choices.
It would be interesting to see some of the girls evolving. Like Bella/Maya/Jill becoming more open and accepting a more assholy MC. I don't know how it could work, since you are losing max points by choosing certain options, but it could be interesting to see something like that, because otherwise being a DIK (which ironically is the name of the game) feels like a waste.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It would be interesting to see some of the girls evolving. Like Bella/Maya/Jill becoming more open and accepting a more assholy MC. I don't know how it could work, since you are losing max points by choosing certain options, but it could be interesting to see something like that, because otherwise being a DIK (which ironically is the name of the game) feels like a waste.
I don't really see the benefits of being DIK right now. Yes, you can peek in cleavage or flirt with Sage but it doesn't feel like it's changing the course of the game.

In my both playthroughs, DIK and CHICK, I'm basically around NEUTRAL or slightly leaning toward one of the sides.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes