vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I just hope the Jill fans don't decide to show her around the house :LOL: confronted with that monstrosity
I could totally see Jill leaving MC after one look at that toilet.

"Yeah, honey, I'm ready to forgive you that orgy with Quinn, Sage and five other HOTs. I would even turn a blind eye when you buttfucked my grandma, but that horrific experience in your house... I have green nightmares! My shrink said I got PTSD!"

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Why are people suggesting Sage might be a secret yandere or manipulative? Her eagerness to let MC smash after helping her with Chad should be a good inclination of her growing relationship with you.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Why are people suggesting Sage might be a secret yandere or manipulative? Her eagerness to let MC smash after helping her with Chad should be a good inclination of her growing relationship with you.
That's not "growing relationship". That's paying MC for his service.
"Now we're even" or something like that - that's what she tells you after you gave her the evidence.
I would expect something like: "I'm done with Chad and I really like you..." - instead, Sage asks you to find out who is secret GF. Yeah, no thanks.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Well... the whole "you scratch my back and i'll scratch yours" is a sign of she being manipulative, one could even say that until you delivered her the video of chad she was making out with the MC only to get what she wants,and after that she says "now we are even" so after that you can say that she kiss him and do other stuff because she really wants that but.... then again she still wants the MC to find out who Chad lover is, so she could still being manipulative and seducing him for her personal reasons, i like her so i hope thats no true but who knows?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I would expect something like: "I'm done with Chad and I really like you..." - instead, Sage asks you to find out who is secret GF. Yeah, no thanks.
If it wasn't because she's featured in the last screen, she could totally be a side character. As you said, it feels like she's just there to do her quest, fuck you and move on. There's zero romance with her, unless it's intended to evolve from a purely sexual relationship to a romance, of course.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But that has to wait you see. Sage isn't interested in us just yet, she simply wants to settle the score with Chad but its still Sage-Chad couple we are talking about. She will either break up but i think she will want revenge first, try to have sex with the mc to show it to Chad.. we will be in a heap of trouble then because i'd say Sage wouldn't give a damn fuck (at the moment) what Chad would do with the mc afterwards, she just wants her precious revenge, not really careing about the aftermath or the "collateral damage". We'll see.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
But that has to wait you see. Sage isn't interested in us just yet, she simply wants to settle the score with Chad but its still Sage-Chad couple we are talking about. She will either break up but i think she will want revenge first, try to have sex with the mc to show it to Chad.. we will be in a heap of trouble then because i'd say Sage wouldn't give a damn fuck (at the moment) what Chad would do with the mc afterwards, she just wants her precious revenge, not really careing about the aftermath or the "collateral damage". We'll see.
Yeah. And we have been warned (Jacob). So, we'll wait to see what she offers in 0.3

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Woho! It's finally time for a vacation from my IRL job. It feels so good to be able to focus on the things I truly love for 5 weeks! To be able to wake up and know that I only have to work on the game, that's such a luxury!

I will start working on the game full-time, tomorrow, for one week. Then I will take two weeks "off" (working on the game max 6-8 hours per day, in between leaving for minor adventures), followed by another two weeks of full-time (14-18 hours daily) development.

I will really push and utilize this vacation well, both to get well-rested and to get Episode 3 ready for you; as well as to prepare for future development.

This week was hectic, but I managed to complete 4 scenes (~17 scenes remain) and I posed both static renders and animations.

At the moment, the render queue consists solely of animations. 37 animations are in the queue, to be exact. I have 10-15 animations left to pose and 50 animations are fully produced.

That will put the animation count at ~100 animations, as predicted last week. Animation progress is at 50%, but as soon as static renders are completed, I predict this progress to go much faster.

Current render count is 1771. I cannot estimate how many reders I have left to produce. AllI know is that it's definitely more than 2000 in total.

Script is currently sitting pretty at ~90-95%. It's longer than Episode 2, for sure.

Other improvements/tasks I really want/need to include in Episode 3 are:

- New Shuffle board tile sets

- New phone backgrounds

- New main menu screens

- Re-work the music during tests to be less intrusive

- Functionality for replaying scenes and watching unlocked special renders from the main menu

- Adding new characters to the bios app (The app as it is today, isn't coded properly for this. I blame past Dr PinkCake. He didn't plan ahead, well enough, when he coded this app.)

- Put the Episode 3 special renders into the game

- Enable replay of Episode 3 lewd scenes

- Add music/sound effects to remaining scenes

- Add bios for Episode 3 (and retroactively add it for characters in Episode 1-2. This won't affect your saved games, more than missing out on a bit of information in the bios app, if you choose to continue playing on your saved game.)

- Add stats and Episode summary for each main girl.

- Finishing touches on free-roams.

And probably some more tasks that I forgot to write on my to do list.

As you can see, I have plenty of work to do and my game plan is ready. But also, I've come really far into the development cycle and it's starting to feel like the final stretch.

Early July I will start the poll for Special renders: Main girl, where +$10 patrons will decide who gets featured in the special renders found during free roams and won in mini-games. And of course in the Vault, if you're playing with mini-games disabled.

I've waited for almost one year for the opportunity to work like this, again. I'm not going to let it go to waste! Let's go!

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's not "growing relationship". That's paying MC for his service.
"Now we're even" or something like that - that's what she tells you after you gave her the evidence.
And some people have her as their favorite :whistle: they are gonna get burned by her like another certain redhead. She used her charm on the MC and we fell for it hook line and sinker. Any other girl would have just dumped him already and then got some sort of revenge afterward. I wonder if she sent the MC to the locker rooms on purpose considering some of the jocks were already there :unsure:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah. And we have been warned (Jacob). So, we'll wait to see what she offers in 0.3
I can see a certain classic route unfolding here. Sage uses us for her revenge, Chad beats the living shit out of us in retaliation. At this point we can get really angry with Sage, but if we are interested in her as LI, then we should probably realize (or given a chance to contemplate) that Sage is only half the story, it was us who played along. Noone forced us to help her or to chose to sex her on this route and we would have to be really dumb not noticing the signs so this is just as much our fault too.

So, at that point, i can imagine that Sage realizes what she had done and can come to regret it. Which would serve as a clear sign that she isn't a hopeless bitch, and if we give her a chance there she can easily fall for the MC who actually took a beating.. for her and instead throwing her away he still care about her. Now if this doesn't impress Sage at that point and moist her panties, nothing would :sneaky:

Of course this is just one way but i see this one as a very realistic/possible route.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
And some people have her as their favorite :whistle: they are gonna get burned by her like another certain redhead. She used her charm on the MC and we fell for it hook line and sinker. Any other girl would have just dumped him already and then got some sort of revenge afterward. I wonder if she sent the MC to the locker rooms on purpose considering some of the jocks were already there :unsure:
Everything is possible. Everything we know or we experienced about her is "She's a nice and wild girl."
But she's the president of HOTs, ffs! Quinn is her deputy! They're using new girls as prostitutes... That's damn contradictive to her character - so, yeah! She's definitely manipulating MC.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I can see a certain classic route unfolding here. Sage uses us for her revenge, Chad beats the living shit out of us in retaliation. At this point we can get really angry with Sage, but if we are interested in her as LI, then we should probably realize (or given a chance to contemplate) that Sage is only half the story, it was us who played along. Noone forced us to help her or to chose to sex her on this route and we would have to be really dumb not noticing the signs so this is just as much our fault too.

So, at that point, i can imagine that Sage realizes what she had done and can come to regret it. Which would serve as a clear sign that she isn't a hopeless bitch, and if we give her a chance there she can easily fall for the MC who actually took a beating.. for her and instead throwing her away he still care about her. Now if this doesn't impress Sage at that point and moist her panties, nothing would :sneaky:

Of course this is just one way but i see this one as a very realistic/possible route.
I would agree with everything except beating. If that fight isn't part of the story, but mini-game, we'll beat the shit out of Chad. I mean, it wouldn't make sense - MC just beat the whole bunch of AAAs and now he should lose to just one jock?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes