UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I would agree with everything except beating. If that fight isn't part of the story, but mini-game, we'll beat the shit out of Chad. I mean, it wouldn't make sense - MC just beat the whole bunch of AAAs and now he should lose to just one jock?

Agreed.

Chad IS quite large though, he probably has at least 50 pounds of muscle on the MC. He's much bigger than the rest of the jocks. If he knows how to fight at all the MC would be in some deep shit unless he's got Gracie-levels of skill. If he's just big and strong and the MC is skilled enough he could take him out though. Hard to say.

Weight classes exist for a reason after all.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
MC just beat the whole bunch of AAAs and now he should lose to just one jock?
No. The way i imagine it Chad wouldn't play fair, it wouldn't be a duel. And we have no chance against a bunch of jocks who'd just jump on us the same time. Its nice that we can fight but they'd have the numbers. It doesn't matter because on such a route the beating would be an integral part of romancing Sage. It would the "consquence" that would make her realize that this isn't just fun and games, that she went too far. This is a classic "what have i done" moment. Without getting beaten up it just wouldn't work that well. She wouldn't have a reason to change her ways, change her attitude toward us.

Of course this is just a play with possibilities. Sage's true personality remains hidden for now.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
The MC could start the fighting on the winning side, dodging and countering Chad moves, then Chad lap dog AKA Dawe will of course come to help his master, and them they beat the shit out of the mc, and then the Diks come in to help because thats what brothers should do, it would serve the Diks story, and Sage too

Last edited:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Very practical having someone to remind you if you forget your passwords. Another reason to add to the list of why sage is best.
I doubt MC 'forgot'. Sage probably changed all passwords after seeing MC like one girl's pic, that's the kind of girl she is :LOL:.
"Shit, can't log in F95Zone."
Jill: "Oh, you typed the wrong password, honey! It's 'IWantToShagMyDaughter55' ".
Haha,right? She's so helpful and kind.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I can see a certain classic route unfolding here. Sage uses us for her revenge, Chad beats the living shit out of us in retaliation. At this point we can get really angry with Sage, but if we are interested in her as LI, then we should probably realize (or given a chance to contemplate) that Sage is only half the story, it was us who played along. Noone forced us to help her or to chose to sex her on this route and we would have to be really dumb not noticing the signs so this is just as much our fault too.

So, at that point, i can imagine that Sage realizes what she had done and can come to regret it. Which would serve as a clear sign that she isn't a hopeless bitch, and if we give her a chance there she can easily fall for the MC who actually took a beating.. for her and instead throwing her away he still care about her. Now if this doesn't impress Sage at that point and moist her panties, nothing would :sneaky:

Of course this is just one way but i see this one as a very realistic/possible route.
I really hope this isn’t the case. Sage doesn’t need to be humbled or taught a lesson as you describe. There’s no justification for anger. The Mc is a big boy, he’s been warned & is fully aware of the revenge angle but that doesn’t preclude the very obvious mutual attraction being there and pursuing something more than just physical once Mc has helped her nail the cheating chad to the wall.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That's not "growing relationship". That's paying MC for his service.
"Now we're even" or something like that - that's what she tells you after you gave her the evidence.
I would expect something like: "I'm done with Chad and I really like you..." - instead, Sage asks you to find out who is secret GF. Yeah, no thanks.
Well... the whole "you scratch my back and i'll scratch yours" is a sign of she being manipulative, one could even say that until you delivered her the video of chad she was making out with the MC only to get what she wants,and after that she says "now we are even" so after that you can say that she kiss him and do other stuff because she really wants that but.... then again she still wants the MC to find out who Chad lover is, so she could still being manipulative and seducing him for her personal reasons, i like her so i hope thats no true but who knows?
She says "now were even" - because the deal was MC`s stuff for finding out if Chad was cheating.Than she asks if he will help her find out who the lover is.

If it wasn't because she's featured in the last screen, she could totally be a side character. As you said, it feels like she's just there to do her quest, fuck you and move on. There's zero romance with her, unless it's intended to evolve from a purely sexual relationship to a romance, of course.
And Jill is there to be pretty and smell nice.
The only 3 gilrs that matter are - Quinn,Maya and Josy.

Yeah. And we have been warned (Jacob). So, we'll wait to see what she offers in 0.3
mmmmm...kinda,Jacob`s warning was more about messing with the jocks even more,than about Sage.

Everything is possible. Everything we know or we experienced about her is "She's a nice and wild girl."
But she's the president of HOTs, ffs! Quinn is her deputy! They're using new girls as prostitutes... That's damn contradictive to her character - so, yeah! She's definitely manipulating MC.
Sage has no power over Quinn,0,null,none.
Sage is using MC for sure but it`s not as nefarious as you make it sound,everything she does is pretty obvious.

Reactions: Mormont and Mytez

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sage doesn’t need to be humbled or taught a lesson as you describe.
Yes, but Romeo and Juliette didn't have to die either yet they did. Thats how the story went whether we like it or not.
There’s no justification for anger.
Anger is a base instinct. Its not something we turn on and off with a switch. What you ment to say, i assume, is there is no justification of the acts we commit during an outburst of rage. Thats true, but great many stories and dramas include decisions made out of anger. Its a classic plot device.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes