Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I`m getting an impression she ain`t over Chad entirely either.
If she was she would move on, or at least try to get revenge against him, not "the lover", who might not even know that he has a girlfriend.

Where are all Maya acolytes?She`s cute,sweet and somewhat mysterious,yet she barely gets any coverage
I'm here. Best girl of episode 1 and 2, only losing points because she's being used as a punching bag by the narrative. And we don't have time for that shit when there are girls that are doing perfectly fine.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well,her actions say she`s done with Chad,than she says it aint over till she finds out who that btch is,than when MC tells her to move on she gets angry.
She clearly wants revenge of some kind however I`m getting an impression she ain`t over Chad entirely either.

Where are all Maya acolytes?She`s cute,sweet and somewhat mysterious,yet she barely gets any coverage
That's why for now she is bottom of the list as she doesn't know what she wants and I ain't got time for her to make that choice :p Unless she dumps his ass and declares herself to the MC will we see that? I doubt it.

And I have a soft spot for Maya if that counts ;)

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
If she was she would move on, or at least try to get revenge against him, not "the lover", who might not even know that he has a girlfriend.

I'm here. Best girl of episode 1 and 2, only losing points because she's being used as a punching bag by the narrative. And we don't have time for that shit when there are girls that are doing perfectly fine.
Why can’t she want revenge against both? It’s a dish best served cold.

Isn’t maya going to get coverage from Quinn?

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Why can’t she want revenge against both? It’s a dish best served cold.

Isn’t maya going to get coverage from Quinn?
Because what if the mystery girl isn't at fault since she didn't know Chad had a gf. It's not fair to exact revenge on her.
But that's highly unlikely cuz I'm pretty sure everyone would know Sage and Chad are dating. If this mystery girl knew but still fucked Chad anyways, then she deserves Sage's revenge.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Do I need to say anything more about Maya?
Maya... Yeah, I love her. And I fear for her and I'm in fear of her. She gives so many different signals but that of a tender girl in need of love is strongest and who am I to disagree? Also, you're the best pal with her brother. I mean, 99% of all the players like her... and that only means shitstorm will ensue. Helping helpless, protecting the weak - I can't go against my nature even if Maya starts leaving heads of other girls on MC'x porch as a gift.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Because what if the mystery girl isn't at fault since she didn't know Chad had a gf. It's not fair to exact revenge on her.
But that's highly unlikely cuz I'm pretty sure everyone would know Sage and Chad are dating. If this mystery girl knew but still fucked Chad anyways, then she deserves Sage's revenge.
What if it's the new blonde chick we've seen in previews? Does it look like she could be one of the Hot's? maybe she fancies herself at taking over from Sage?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Do I need to say anything more about Maya?
I could handle that. Heads of girls? Its a bit weird but okay, she has her issues. But if she'd start leaving green toilets.. now thats where i'd draw the line!
"What is enough is enough! Start chopping heads Maya but you gotta stop this madness with green toilets, baby, or its over between us, do you understand? I accept if you can't stand competition, i never said a bad word when you started eating livers of those girls but its either me or the plastic toilets!"
One has to man the fuck up at some point :cool:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
All this talk about "the girl" Chad is cheating on Sage with...

I can't possibly be the only person that thinks Chad is gay and is actually hooking up with a dude (my money's actually on Troy, but you never know). He didn't mention anything specific during that locker room sequence that would indicate he was talking to a guy or girl, and that's suspicious enough.

All those dildos the jocks threw at the DIKs? His personal stash.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
All this talk about "the girl" Chad is cheating on Sage with...

I can't possibly be the only person that thinks Chad is gay and is actually hooking up with a dude (my money's actually on Troy, but you never know). He didn't mention anything specific during that locker room sequence that would indicate he was talking to a guy or girl, and that's suspicious enough.

All those dildos the jocks threw at the DIKs? His personal stash.
We've gone down that route, too. I don't' know who first proposed Troy as possible BF but that's more like a joke.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
We've gone down that route, too. I don't' know who first proposed Troy as possible BF but that's more like a joke.

Well, Troy got himself kicked out of AAA somehow, and I could see Chad throwing him under the bus to protect himself.

As for that black eye, well...headboards man...

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes