xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Yes, but Romeo and Juliette didn't have to die either yet they did. Thats how the story went whether we like it or not.

Anger is a base instinct. Its not something we turn on and off with a switch. What you ment to say, i assume, is there is no justification of the acts we commit during an outburst of rage. Thats true, but great many stories and dramas include decisions made out of anger. Its a classic plot device.
Not every love story ends in Romeo and Juliet tragedy. There’s plenty of variety in the women, so I don’t see the need hammer sage into a shadow of her current marvelousness.

No I meant there’s no justification for being angry with sage. Be angry with himself or with chad for beating him up in that scenario. She’s been quite transparent and the Mc has free will.

Reactions: Mormont

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I would be surprised but it wouldn`t change how much I like her
A fair answer. Hopefully she is or will end up as a LI whith positive ending. I'm not sure if she isn't just an obstacle given form but we'll see and she is the obvious choice for those with a taste for darker romance.
No I meant there’s no justification for being angry with sage. Be angry with himself or with chad for beating him up in that scenario. She’s been quite transparent and the Mc has free will.
Hah, in a perfect world with a perfect personality, maybe :sneaky: I could easly see why and how the mc could get angry with her. He doesn't have to be perfect either you see. What i think is what i've already said: That this would make a fine choice. Whether to be angry with her on not.
so I don’t see the need hammer sage into a shadow of her current marvelousness.
You are exaggerating this way too much :) Its like you try to absolve her from all responsibility as if her actions are all fine and dandy and if we help her its all our fault. But its not :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
A grown up woman who has dated and had sex. The horror!!!!!
I'm not following you i'm afraid :unsure: Yes, i'm fine with girls who aren't virgins.. what does that has to do with the fact she is dating Chad?

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm not following you i'm afraid :unsure: Yes, i'm fine with girls who aren't virgins.. what does that has to do with the fact she is dating Chad?
I can't quite remember, but has she said anything about dumping him? Or only about finding out who the one he's cheating with is?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I can't quite remember, but has she said anything about dumping him? Or only about finding out who the one he's cheating with is?
No, Sage calls Chad a scumbag, 'thanks' the MC for helping her, then says, "I want to know who the bitch is." I can't find anything in the text that says that she's dumping Chad. The only other time that Chad is brought up is in connection with the guitar.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Pinkcake may have other plans but i'd expect he's as good as dumped imo even if he may think he thinks he's just in the doghouse and can weasle his way back. She doesn't seem the type to forgive and take back, but to exact revenge on both parties and leave them writhing in agony/shamed in public.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She is not doing herself any favors here she wants to find the person he is cheating with so this makes me wonder what she actually has planned for revenge if anything at all
Well,her actions say she`s done with Chad,than she says it aint over till she finds out who that btch is,than when MC tells her to move on she gets angry.
She clearly wants revenge of some kind however I`m getting an impression she ain`t over Chad entirely either.

Where are all Maya acolytes?She`s cute,sweet and somewhat mysterious,yet she barely gets any coverage

vduh

Mar 16, 2018
DrPinkCake,If you read this thread,promote Quinn to main girl/LI status.Its better to do it now as the game is still in early stage.Maybe as a bonus pack after completing game will be disappointing..

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes