UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
im stuck at episode 2 after party of Cumpetition, when u gotta talk to everyone and stuff but i cant break free roaming
Make sure you talked to John Boy the naked guy on the first floor, and found the "hidden" door in the hallway on the 2nd floor. Same hallways as that janitor closet, there's a "down" arrow.

Reactions: Alex84

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So, yeah - about Chad and Troy thing. I don't think it's possible. Even if we accept headboard theory, the thing is: if Troy is expelled because being gay and for Chad to protect himself, he wouldn't talk or wouldn't want to have anything with Chad anymore.
And if they're dating behind a back of Alphas, Troy wouldn't be so pissed all the time.

So, no. Even if Chad swings on both sides, I doubt his partner is Troy.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
The thing I like most about this thread is the copious amounts of silly shit that gets tossed about, that is usually at least vaguely on topic, so it is allowed to continue.

Every day, there seems to be 2-3 different topics that get explored, even if they are often just revisits to previous ones.

Easily the most active game thread i follow.

The thing I like the least is that due to said copious amounts of silly shit, when i check in at lunch or in the evening, starting with 'new posts', i might come across something i want to comment on... then realize there are 3-4 *pages* of comments since i last checked, and the conversation has long since moved on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:mad:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
the conversation has long since moved on.
I was following Summertime Saga thread during the time when the patreon page was suspended due to the -then- new incest ban. It resulted in a long period of update silence. Then one basically popped up out of the blue. Comments started to flow. I went asleep soon after and exactly 8 hours later i came back to check on it. I wasn't prepared for the 50 extra pages that appeared during that 8 hours :sneaky:

But you can pick up any topic you wish here, even if the conversation moved on, if you have something extra to say or an angle that hasn't been covered. We pretty much run in circles anyway.

Jill&BellaBestGirl by the way! Hopefully all those pesky Maya and Quinn fans are away now so i can reign supreme for now :LOL:

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
The thing I like most about this thread is the copious amounts of silly shit that gets tossed about, that is usually at least vaguely on topic, so it is allowed to continue.

Every day, there seems to be 2-3 different topics that get explored, even if they are often just revisits to previous ones.

Easily the most active game thread i follow.

The thing I like the least is that due to said copious amounts of silly shit, when i check in at lunch or in the evening, starting with 'new posts', i might come across something i want to comment on... then realize there are 3-4 *pages* of comments since i last checked, and the conversation has long since moved on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:mad:
Yeah, I tried to follow this thread a day. But 20 pags a day with my poor English is torture. Nobody can play and follow this thread.. Impossible !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Agreed.

Chad IS quite large though, he probably has at least 50 pounds of muscle on the MC. He's much bigger than the rest of the jocks. If he knows how to fight at all the MC would be in some deep shit unless he's got Gracie-levels of skill. If he's just big and strong and the MC is skilled enough he could take him out though. Hard to say.

Weight classes exist for a reason after all.
Not if you become a school shooter. :rolleyes:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, I tried to follow this thread a day. But 20 pags a day with my poor English is torture. Nobody can play and follow this thread.. Impossible !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Exhausting, very exhausting! Even with English as my native language. But not impossible.

Of course, the queue of games I want to play grows longer by the day. Oh well.... sigh!

Reactions: vir_cotto

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Exhausting, very exhausting! Even with English as my native language. But not impossible.

Of course, the queue of games I want to play grows longer by the day. Oh well.... sigh!

Yeah. I'm trying to reduce the number of games I play.. :LOL: I have my Top 7 and then a couple of them to play without pressure or every 2 updates. Tomorrow with DmD we started already strong and next week it will be intense too.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes