Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm shocked! How could you think something so true about me?! o_O:giggle:
But this is an adult game, her being a man-eater is a plus, since you can have a lot of fun with her. And seeing that the God-Empress Bella is making sure she doesn't get to wild means that she isn't fucking other dudes, that way MC can enjoy all her craziness for himself.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
But this is an adult game, her being a man-eater is a plus, since you can have a lot of fun with her. And seeing that the God-Empress Bella is making sure she doesn't get to wild means that she isn't fucking other dudes, that way MC can enjoy all her craziness for himself.
Or Bella is so deprived that she doesn't want Jill to get some because she's jealous. If Bella doesn't get fucked,then no one can gets fucked according to her.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Or Bella is so deprived that she doesn't want Jill to get some because she's jealous. If Bella doesn't get fucked,then no one can gets fucked according to her.
As much as we're joking around all of this, you are not wrong.

Bella is assuring herself that all she is doing is because of the Jill - you can read her inner monologue during that dat...dinner. So, it's obvious she isn't doing that solely for Jill.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Isn't Isabella mostly a latina/hispanic name? It would be hot if she was latina, then Camilla would be ebony rather than latina. Then that would mean we have almost every race in the game?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Isn't Isabella mostly a latina/hispanic name? It would be hot if she was latina, then Camilla would be ebony rather than latina. Then that would mean we have almost every race in the game?
Isabella is quite a universal name - Spanish-speaking countries, French-speaking countries, English, you'll find it in German-speaking countries, most Slavic countries... So, no.

Also, we know Camilla is Latina - that's something mentioned a couple of times. Even Derek said that after CUM-petition.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And by the way if Bella is getting jelous, thats good. It means she is caving in under pent up lust. Lust toward the mc. Not some random generic soldier dude. So its a good thing for the mc. I don't mind if she is possessive. On the route where i'm after her, i don't want anyone else.

The risk is that she might discrad us after she had her lust vented. Obviously i'm not expecting that, at least not in a permanent fahsion.

Last edited:

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Isabella is a very common name in Italy as well, and she has the typical Mediterranean traits too, so she could also be half Italian.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Saying we know nothing about Jill is too far-fetched and unfair. She does have factors to show why she's potential best girl, and being voice acted is NOT one of them because I don't care about that. She's not a stuck-up arrogant rich girl that we stereo-typically see, she's caring and defended the MC, TWICE. She actually enjoys talking to us unlike a certain 'milf'. And she loves music like the MC. If that's not sweet enough, in the preview it looks like she's offering a place for the MC to stay, when even Maya was reluctant to share and only allowed MC because she owed Derek. So yeah... she has a few things to show for it.
You know Derek has the POTENTIAL to be the best POTUS and the next Nobel prize winner,the potential.
Though all interactions with Jill have been very positive,there have been too lil and too short compared to other girls.

Well that is because she lacks content, when we get more and learn more about her then we can decide if her backstory is complex/interesting enough. I, for one, think her backstory could be moderately intriguing since there's the whole thing going on with her connection to Bella, and I feel like it has something to do with a tragedy of Jill's past, otherwise Bella wouldn't be so overprotective.

And I think all the Jill hype comes from what we've seen so far, she seems to have the potential for best girl but she has too little content. But I guess a lot of people here love a sweet and kind princess.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oh my god, guys, what if.. what if Chad is having an affair with that green toilet that has become sentient!?? :eek: And we would catch them committing unspeakable heresies together! ..this is my worst fear.. :sneaky:

he sees his future in agriculture - watermelon plantation.
Lets just say it would instill a terrible doubt in me :geek:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes