UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
This is 90% of the reasons for Jill`s popularity,she`s gorgeous,frankly,visually the most in my type.
It's funny to me that the guy who may as well be the leader of the Quinn Regime (under Quinn of course) is more physically attracted to Jill, whereas I, a loyal Jill Republic soldier, actually find Quinn to be more my type physically, especially taking into account all my exes body types.

...fuck, maybe I need to start going after girls with bigger tits, I might have fewer problems that way. :LOL:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
...fuck, maybe I need to start going after girls with bigger tits, I might have fewer problems that way. :LOL:
The club is wide open :cool: Drinks are cold, boobs are great, selection is peerless, supply is limitless. Protesters outside the main entrance may be vocal but we dominate the market. Easy win and our stock won't collapse anytime soon. We are doing so well we don't even have to cheat to win :sneaky:

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
It's funny to me that the guy who may as well be the leader of the Quinn Regime (under Quinn of course) is more physically attracted to Jill, whereas I, a loyal Jill Republic soldier, actually find Quinn to be more my type physically, especially taking into account all my exes body types.

Bigger tits=a lot of joy. ;)

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Mytez Gwinb777 Mormont Eerie Entity Fantabaldu Mormont

so what are your thoughts on whats going to happen in the update

i think we might get closer with either Jade or Bella

we might have some naughty time with the new hots girl

Chad might challenge us to a fight
I surely hope Chad's gonna literally bite some dust and stay on the ground for the sake of the Diks and maybe taking Sage for ourselves just to deliver the final blow.

More Bella's content? I don't know but what I want couldn't be more obvious.

Jade? Yes, that could be interesting and not only that.

I wouldn't mind knowing some more about Jill.

We'll see.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
WHy not both? I'm pretty sure there will be enough content for both Jill and Jade, other main and side girls...

So... Definitely will have more story about Jill. The saga about Chad's mystery girl could be finally concluded - hence, Sage could finally give some straight answers.

There is that threesome - probably not for my CHICK character who rejected Q.

Unpleasant meeting with Maya if we didn't warn her. Some of Maya's secrets will be revealed - so we can expect she'll feel ashamed and not wanting to see MC.

Clash or preparing for a clash with AAAs. Maybe we'll find out who is behind staging MC's confrontation with them - Quinn, Tommy or it's a part of Hell Week challenges.

Maybe another kiss with Bella.

Some fooling around with Jade and Cathy, if she picks MC as her assistant.

We'll learn more about professor Burke - I mean ANYTHING could be considered more. Even if we just find out his name or shoe size.

Quinn will still call MC "perv boy" and be a total bitch.

Josy will come to college (now or in the next update) - or leaving forever and thus ending her possible story arc.

I expect something mildly tragic/dangerous that could get MC expelled.

Derek still won't score with Wendy.

Green toilet still there.

Last edited:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck at the DIK party.... no, just kidding.

There were some discussion about the girls and with which path you get the most content from. I think it's fairly clear at this point; Josy is ok with everything; DIK, CHICK and neutral. Maya and Jill requires CHICK, while Sage requires DIK. Quinn is also probably ok with either path. Bella IDK, and frankly I don't care.

Which brings me to my next point. Bella, I have no interest in her. I hate ice queen personalities IRL, and so do I in the game. I won't pursue her any more than the game forces me to, which I hope is not that much. She can go fuck herself.

Quinn gets a lot of both love and hate, and that is her reason of existence as a character. I applaud DPC for a job well done. Unlike some other characters, Quinn at least has an interesting personality. That personality might be nasty, but she got one, and that makes her one of my favourites. I know pursuing her means playing with fire, and I know that in that case the MC gonna get burnt (no AL pun intended), but I'm gonna enjoy the ride in the process. She eats lollypops. You know who also ate lollypops? Marlo Stanfield from The Wire, and he was the most brutal antagonist in the series.

Josy doesn't get much love, or at least her fans aren't that vocal. So I will defend her. I'm a sucker for her type of girls IRL, she's kind, caring, beautiful and only moderately messed up. Yes she kissed the MC on the bench, and she's supposedly in a relationship. So what? Big deal. We know nothing about the relationship, it might be just a summer swing, she or he might not be committed at all, or there might be a million other reasons why she acted like she did. I will definitely pursue Josy in my main playtrough.

Jill. She's aesthetically pleasing, but we know nothing about her. She is rich, plays the piano and does yoga. She might turn out to be a total two-faced bitch, or something truly fantastic. Remains to be seen, but I will say that so far I'm not that impressed by her.

Maya is a total mess, but that's also what makes her interesting. I want to know everything about her, she's hot like hell, but also funny and kind. Definitely will have her as the LI on my CHICK path playtrough.

For the rest, Sage is OK, I'm not that big on redheads, but she seems like good fun. Sarah is hot like hell, I would want to see a lot more of her, and same thing with Camila. Riona is quite meh, but only because she's among so many other hotties, so she doesn't stand out. Who's left? The teachers, well, I'm not that huge on MILFs. Though I'm not a teacher myself, I have an issue with teachers going after students. It's extremely unprofessional and teachers should know better. The tattoed girl who's Sarah's friend. Meh, whatever. The radical feminists, no thanks. Arieth, well, whatever (but she's hot).

Anyway, every girl gets some love or hate from someone, and that is an excellent sign of a good game. DPC really knows how to do a great script with interesting characters.

TL;DR: Quinn, Josy, Maya upvote. Bella downvote.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Which brings me to my next point. Bella, I have no interest in her. I hate ice queen personalities IRL, and so do I in the game. I won't pursue her any more than the game forces me to, which I hope is not that much. She can go fuck herself.
:oops: Did you play the last update? there is a lot more to Bella than the ice queen considering what's going on with the husband that for her is more of a defense mechanism the whole being cold to others thing, on the inside I feel as though she is hurting a lot. it wouldn't surprise me if we actually see her have a breakdown and the MC is there to console her and one thing might lead to another.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
:oops: Did you play the last update? there is a lot more to Bella than the ice queen considering what's going on with the husband that for her is more of a defense mechanism the whole being cold to others thing, on the inside I feel as though she is hurting a lot. it wouldn't surprise me if we actually see her have a breakdown and the MC is there to console her and one thing might lead to another.
You raise my hopes for the human race. (y)

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
That's some good analysis. A lot of people, me included, dislike tsunderes because they are so fake. And to most people, Bella is just a deprived wife, so that may be the reason people find her uninteresting.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
That's some good analysis. A lot of people, me included, dislike tsunderes because they are so fake. And to most people, Bella is just a deprived wife, so that may be the reason people find her uninteresting.
Tsunderes are not fake but they have trouble showing their emotions - that's why people think they're fake. It's their self-defence mechanism not to get hurt in a relationship.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Tsunderes are not fake but they have trouble showing their emotions - that's why people think they're fake. It's their self-defence mechanism not to get hurt in a relationship.
True, Bella can be a tsundere to the MC because she secretly cares about him, but that she still acts cold and antisocial to other people around her, like professors and nerds alike. So its not just her being tsundere, its her personality overall that I'm not attracted to as of yet.

Reactions: Nevu and vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes