Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
:oops: Did you play the last update? there is a lot more to Bella than the ice queen considering what's going on with the husband that for her is more of a defense mechanism the whole being cold to others thing, on the inside I feel as though she is hurting a lot. it wouldn't surprise me if we actually see her have a breakdown and the MC is there to console her and one thing might lead to another.
Yes, but we were drunk, remember. The only thing I remember is the thing with the mask.

In all seriousness, I did not get a good vibe from that scene. She might totally broken, but I still don't like her personality.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
If I was only allowed to choose one thing in this game it would be to see Bella smile and I really do hope we get to see that or even just give her some happiness.
Good. You do that. In the meantime I will go and mess with Quinn and order a lot of takeout, and finally when I graduate I'll move to NYC together with Josy.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes, but we were drunk, remember. The only thing I remember is the thing with the mask.

In all seriousness, I did not get a good vibe from that scene. She might totally broken, but I still don't like her personality.
She is not broken by any means she is the type of women who have bottled up all her emotions and just needs a release once that happens she will be much better off.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I sure hope so! We need more Jade. But for this update I'm with the Jill fans we need more on her also the Quinn and Riona threesome :love:
View attachment 333890
#3ways #triplePleasure #1Quinn #1Destiny

Bigger tits=a lot of joy. ;)
Perky>Size :p
When it comes to body - Quinn wins
Face - Jill wins
Personality - Quinn wins
;)

If I was only allowed to choose one thing in this game it would be to see Bella smile and I really do hope we get to see that or even just give her some happiness.
Marrying Quinn for me

Reactions: Mormont

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hey now I like all the girls...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She`s up there,she`s the cutest no question about it ;)
(you might want to check the fan art thread ;) )

Popularity - Jill wins
2-2 lets call it a draw before we spark another waifu war.
Ekhm
Leadership - obviously
Influence - obviously
Money-making skills - irerelevant to me but since everyone else brings this up
Way with men - no comment
Sens of humor - Jill can recognize a good joke but can she tell them?
Relevance to the plot - ...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes