prrt

Feb 24, 2019
In the Northern Hemisphere, we just hit summer. Go out and do something.

Do not agree , it's that hot we stay inside and do as little as possible.
Or speculate on this game .

DaRealTinTin

Jun 12, 2019
I'm stuck between Maya and Jill rn. If one seems inevitable to fail I'll just go for the other.
Completely agree. But we are comparing the main girl with most content to the main girl with least content. Maya, at the moment, seems more interesting than Jill but she carries a lot of emotional baggage. We can only speculate how much baggage Jill will carry once we know more about her. I was preferring Maya but after 2 previews on Jill, I'm leaning towards her more since it looks like this update will have content for her.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Anyone else likes Bella as a friend only and not a LI? I l like her and what not but not enough to the point where I'd want to potentially romance her. Sage included. I'm stuck between Maya and Jill rn. If one seems inevitable to fail I'll just go for the other.
I think all the girls are appealing of LI's, in different ways. But that appeal can also cause you to dislike them as LI's.

Maya. She needs protection and support from MC. Too needy, perhaps?
Bella. She is an ice-queen. Classic tsundere character. Too cold to melt, seems closed off?
Sage. Crazy party girl, fun and wild. Might be too crazy, potential stalker?
Jill. Sweet and kind. Maybe too sweet, maybe its fake?
Josy. Wants to be loved and cared for. Maybe too conflicted with MC and her SO?

Really, dating any of these girls will end with you on the Jerry Springer show, one way or another.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
I think all the girls are appealing of LI's, in different ways. But that appeal can also cause you to dislike them as LI's.

Bella. She is an ice-queen. Classic tsundere character. Too cold to melt, seems closed off?

Really, dating any of these girls will end with you on the Jerry Springer show, one way or another.
In their defence:
Bella. Is starting to warm up to MC and she's closed off due to dead husband maybe.
Maya. She's trying to get tuition money herself without trying to rely too much on MC.
Jill. If she was fake, she wouldn't have defended the MC from Bella after he left the library.
Josy. Your right about her.
Sage. Your right about her.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
You'll have to excuse the poor lighting, just focus on the other side instead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What I'm saying is that hair is too integral for a daz3d character, change it and they will probably look like shit. I actually didn't know who the fuck this one was until I read her name.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Anyone else likes Bella as a friend only and not a LI? I l like her and what not but not enough to the point where I'd want to potentially romance her. Sage included. I'm stuck between Maya and Jill rn. If one seems inevitable to fail I'll just go for the other.
Her problem is her bitch shield,once she lowers it she might turn out to be pretty hot after all.

That`s why the only logical thing to do is date Quinn,duh.
You'll have to excuse the poor lighting, just focus on the other side instead:
Yup still preffer Quinns back end
mmmm-mmmm

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
What I'm saying is that hair is too integral for a daz3d character, change it and they will probably look like shit. I actually didn't know who the fuck this one was until I read her name.

Sage looked gorgeous in her change of hair in 0.2. Also, how tf do you not recognise your favourite girl??
Her problem is her bitch shield,once she lowers it she might turn out to be pretty hot after all.

That`s why the only logical thing to do is date Quinn,duh.

Yup still preffer Quinns back end
mmmm-mmmm
Yeahh I admit it's that's a damn good ass.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Sage looked gorgeous in her change of hair in 0.2. Also, how tf do you not recognise your favourite girl??
I don't really like Sage's normal hair, it looks like she hasn't seen a hairbrush in her life. I like her tied up way more. And her hair too.
It took me like a couple of seconds, I was like: "Who's that? Is she...? Oh, it's Bella".

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I don't really like Sage's normal hair, it looks like she hasn't seen a hairbrush in her life.
That would suit her character. But the main reason people dislike it is because it's a reskin of Maya's hair.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes