name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I can't choose between Jill and Sage. Probably Sage if she has that high ponytail look. But who do you think has the best hair?
Did someone launched Cern while I was asleep?Did I woke up in some alternate reality? o_O

Quinn has the most interesting hair,the color and style.Not a fan of shaven sides irl but it looks great on her.
Josy has the pretiest,most natural looking hair.
Jill the most classy looking.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Did someone launched Cern while I was asleep?Did I woke up in some alternate reality? o_O

Quinn has the most interesting hair,the color and style.Not a fan of shaven sides irl but it looks great on her.
Josy has the pretiest,most natural looking hair.
Jill the most classy looking.
If you think Josy has the prettiest hair that's fine, your opinion, but most natural looking has to be Sage she looks like she wakes up not giving a fuck about combing and styling.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Quinn offers a very interesting twist and a rather unique option for love interest with all her faults so i dare say that it would be a shame not giving her a LI route. I hope she is a banner girl for good reasons.

Agreed. I may dislike her (as a "person"), but she should be a main LI. She's too integral to the plot and with too much content to not be considered one at this point.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Agreed. I may dislike her (as a "person"), but she should be a main LI. She's too integral to the plot and with too much content to not be considered one at this point.
Thats exactly why i hope she is an actual LI. She could be our worst enemy in certain routes where she could end up burning hard and still on her route she could be the most interesting LI. Very rare to see such characters.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes