bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
You mean the ones where she looks like a demon from hell?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She looks like a demon sex bomb. Clear winner hands down.
Yup still preffer Quinns back end
mmmm-mmmm
Looks like she stuck it in a sandwich toaster maker until it was flat as a coin. She's also a cum dumpster riddled with filthy disease.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Thats exactly why i hope she is an actual LI. She could be our worst enemy in certain routes where she could end up burning hard and still on her route she could be the most interesting LI. Very rare to see such characters.
I think the reason she's not an Li is because: all the current Li will have their own endings, things might not end well for Quinn at the end of the story considering her prostitution ring and drugs, there's no way she can get away with all that. Since things won't end well for her, there's no good ending with her, thus she's not an Li.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I don't blindly defend Jill at every aspect just because she's my favourite (Quinn fans on the other hand :cautious:), if another girl has a better aspect I'll admit it idgaf.
Hey I admitted Jill`s face is more in my type.

... but most natural looking has to be Sage ...
that's fine, your opinion

That's just you being biased even the Jill fans aren't as biased here :LOL: I'd like to see Quinn grow her hair a bit longer I think she could pull it off
I did not say she has the pretiest hair but the most interesting(platinium,shaved,stylized),nontheless ofcourse I`m biased,she`s my No.1 :p

Looks like she stuck it in a sandwich toaster maker until it was flat as a coin. She's also a cum dumpster riddled with filthy disease.
How`s your boyfriend doing?All good?No disease there?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I agree with Miss Hymen-muncher, Surely Quinn should be an Li by now but since she isn't, it means there's no ending with her (no good ones at least). If there's no ending with her, it means things didn't end well for Quinn.
How does he develop the game? Does he has the full story written or just some big events that then he fills up with content? Because if it's the latter things could change depending on what people like/dislike.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
We'll see. I'm not given up hope just yet that she can't be. If she won't be.. then yes. But then i'd consider that a big missed opportunity on introducing something very interesting and in turn.. a shame.
If she isn't in 0.3 then the last hope is 0.4, if she's not Li by then I doubt she'll ever be. It doesn't have to be a missed opportunity since we can still have a lot of content and fun with her, just no ending with her.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It doesn't have to be a missed opportunity
But it would be, i dare say. She is such an interesting character even if she is deemed repulsive to some. She isn't even my main, i have all the hots for Bella and Jill you see, but she carries such a potential that is rather unique. Let her go to waste as a mere obstacle is a missed opportunity. She was made too interesting for just that.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
How does he develop the game? Does he has the full story written or just some big events that then he fills up with content? Because if it's the latter things could change depending on what people like/dislike.
I doubt DPC is changing things according to what people like, look at AL he knew fans would hate the last choice at the end but still did it. I think once he has the main story and endings in mind he's going to work towards that without letting others tell him otherwise.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
How`s your boyfriend doing?All good?No disease there?
Sorry, I don't swing that way. You'll have to go fish in another pond. Shouldn't be too difficult, just go search in one of the threads with a game that has traps, futas, trannies, etc. You'll do well, just don't let them see fear.
Are you a Jill fan?
So long as they got something on their chest to get ahold of and butts that aren't as flat as a tire without air, sure. Oh and they better be clean and I'm not just talking about a morning shower. And the only thing they were born with was a puddy tat between their legs? Then yeah.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaRealTinTin

DaRealTinTin

Jun 12, 2019
I doubt DPC is changing things according to what people like, look at AL he knew fans would hate the last choice at the end but still did it. I think once he has the main story and endings in mind he's going to work towards that without letting others tell him otherwise.
So if he never intended for Quinn to be a Li, since he already had her ending planned, he's not going to change it?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Her ass is her best feature and it certainly ain't flat and she is neither of those how did you come to that conclusion?
If you believe she has an ass that looks good, you clearly need to visit an optometrist for a vision checkup. Also, yes she is a cum dumpster. Her first act out of the door during the party is to ride the MC raw dog? And she's a madame? I bet she'd set off biohazard alerts at the CDC in Atlanta.

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Well that's a shame :(

Reactions: Freezer14

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If you believe she has an ass that looks good, you clearly need to visit an optometrist for a vision checkup. Also, yes she is a cum dumpster. Her fist act out of the door during the party is to ride the MC raw dog? And she's a madame? I bet she'd set off biohazard alerts at the CDC in Atlanta.
Ahh okay, you don't like woman's asses fair enough :LOL: each to their own I suppose. and because she rode the MC that makes her a cum dumpster :unsure: Sounds like you have experience with those biohazards ;)

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Ahh okay, you don't like woman's asses fair enough :LOL: each to their own I suppose. and because she rode the MC that makes her a cum dumpster :unsure: Sounds like you have experience with those biohazards ;)
Any Madame worth her salt and that wants to stay in their business to a ripe old age isn't going to ride without a glove in place. That is why she is a cum dumpster full of disease and is going to wind up in a dark alley somewhere with bums asking the same thing I am, "where the hell is her ass?!" Back at the factory i'd imagine with a label that says "defective". If you wait long enough, they might replace it a few years after the game finishes.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes