DaRealTinTin

Jun 12, 2019
All favouritism aside, has anyone considered Jill being possible canon Li? I know people think its Maya but hear me out:
I noticed something coincidental about MC's dad and MC's mom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It reflects what the MC and Jill would have, it's too much of a coincidence. It would be pretty poetic if the MC ended up falling in love the same way his dad did. Plus Jill is kinda the face of the game.
You're seriously onto something here... The contrast between MC parents to MC and Jill is a little too similar.

Randyviper

Apr 30, 2019
We have spent at least 2 pages talking about the toilet ...you can`t go wrong in this thread.

View attachment 333706

You need to get vocal,it`s unthinkable that certain brunette who`s in the game only to look pretty gets more publicity than a certain blond whos an actual main character ;)

Nobody knows what you said not a single person
everyone knows Quinn is God`s gift to humanity and the toppest of the top
Well you are wrong the most important girl in this game is Maya or Jill

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well you are wrong the most important girl in this game is Maya or Jill

It kinda is a decisive factor...whether you like it or not, the main girls are the only true Li, they are in the decisions screen with points depending on your actions, Quinn has neither of that (yet). So as of now, she is not Li there's no point denying it pal.
That`s why I quoted Maria`s post above yours,if Bella happens to be related to the MC - which she really does look like his mother - I dont think PC is going to have incest in his game,despite Bella having summary screen.

I`m not saying you are definitly wrong,Quinn very well may be just a plot tool,which is going to make me hate this game but given what I said above,I`m not gonna say you are 100% right either.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Personally, I'd be far more concerned about the intravenous drug use and needle sharing she seems to be doing. That's FAR more likely to result in some diseases and actually is likely to end up with her in that alley you're talking about.

And yeah, if I was the MC I'd be getting my shit tested after that party, of course I'd be doing a lot of things differently as I'm slightly smarter than the average grapefruit, unlike our alter-ego.
As you should be. However, the chance of being infected of a disease by sharing a needle with one person, in such a setting is low. This is a problem mostly with degenerate addicts who live on the street and share needles for years.

Last edited:

DaRealTinTin

Jun 12, 2019
It's too big a coincidence that they look the same why would they make them lookalike or are we looking too much into it :unsure:
In terms of why they look alike, we are looking too much into it, I doubt she's related to Bella or Jill.
But in terms of it being more than a coincidence: Yes. Both MC and his dad are poor lower status men who will fall in love with kind rich girls who don't care about status. ThePharoah might not be wrong about Jill being canon

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
In terms of why they look alike, we are looking too much into it, I doubt she's related to Bella or Jill.
But in terms of it being more than a coincidence: Yes. Both MC and his dad are poor lower status men who will fall in love with kind rich girls who don't care about status. ThePharoah might not be wrong about Jill being canon
The big giveaway was the first day of the MC being at college actually when she helps him when she never had to but she did and I think the scene when she was playing the piano was also telling their music sides both hers and the MC so yeah I'm thinking you are both right here

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Very good game.

Amazing renders and animations.

I can see that the dev is a good writer by making me care about the characters. I don't know why, but I have the impression that something very bad will happen to some of them in the future. I just hope the MC will have the chance to protect and save them from whatever is going to happen.

Some characters are hilarious. There is a great variety of girls, each of them with their own personality.

I decided to support the dev. Can't wait for the next version.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I honestly believe that if she were to become a LI, all of that stuff that people dislike about her could be improved with some character development and she would become a great character. But I'm not betting on it happening.
And that's the main problem. Quinn doesn't have a personality. All scenes with her are either sex-related or she's irritating MC. Nothing.
Well, yes - there is one scene that had neither - the scene where she takes the injection.

It's too big a coincidence that they look the same why would they make them lookalike or are we looking too much into it :unsure:
It could be - and probably is - quite simple. DPC needed MC's mum for that one short scene so he used already prepared model with a few tweaks.

As you should be. However, the chance of being infected of a disease by sharing a needle with one person, in such a setting is low. This is a problem mostly with degenerate addicts who live on the street and share needles for years.
And why do you think it's just one person? It's quite obvious Quinn is not the only person taking drugs among HOTs and DIKs - and I seriously doubt they use other syringes.

We`re at 2 update,the beggining of the game,Quinn already has more content than some supposed LI`s.Utlimately PinkCake has all the power over where the story will go.
You are basing assumption on another assumption - "since she isn`t"(we dont know that for sure) - "it means there`s no ending with her"(there`s even less reasons to assume that).
There are certainly ways for the story to go that would make Quinn vaiable romantic interest....one that I`m most interested in,needless to say.
As others said - there is no summary for her. Also, as I said, she doesn't have any personality besides her bitchiness/let's fuck attitude. She isn't an interesting character - she is an interesting antagonist.

There is absolutely nothing remotely emotionally interesting about Quinn.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I consider this a very subjective issue. You don't find her emotionally interesting? Thats you. Not to mention that her traits could -and very well- act repulsive that further alienates her from certain types. But not everyone judges her through the same lens as those are entirelly different for everyone. There are similarities of course. Thats why we kinda rally behind girls the first place :sneaky:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I consider this a very subjective issue. You don't find her emotionally interesting? Thats you. Not to mention that her traits could -and very well- act repulsive that further alienates her from certain types. But not everyone judges her through the same lens as those are entirelly different for everyone. There are similarities of course. Thats why we kinda rally behind girls the first place :sneaky:
Nope. For starters: you quoted just a half of my statement.
And the second thing: I'm not even talking about my subjective view of her character. I'm talking objectively, like someone who had some experience in writing, about Quinn's traits.

She isn't misunderstood rebel, she isn't secretly caring for gravely ill old mother, she isn't an excellent student leading a double life, she isn't helping in the local dog shelter... She is a whore, junkie and sadist. Basically, that's all her traits through 2 episodes.

You want a bad guy turning good? SHe doesn't provide any clue. And if you think that's normal - nope. It's enough to take a look at Troy again. He is bitter, hostile, bitchy... And yet he shows he is not just that in that one small scene when MC plays on guitar. Again - Quinn didn't show anything remotely similar.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
And that's the main problem. Quinn doesn't have a personality. All scenes with her are either sex-related or she's irritating MC. Nothing.
Well, yes - there is one scene that had neither - the scene where she takes the injection.

As others said - there is no summary for her. Also, as I said, she doesn't have any personality besides her bitchiness/let's fuck attitude. She isn't an interesting character - she is an interesting antagonist.

First Maria praises Sage,than some dude says Quinn`s ass is flat,now Quinn doesn`t have a personality?
OK now I`m certain we have travelled to some other dimension.

She has the most distinct,well written personality of them all - she`s up front,she`s honest af,she`s funny in a very specific way,she likes to take charge,she`s smart,competetive,rough on the edges,confident,fiesty....
Shiet I`ll even take everything she was accused of being - manipulative,slutty,evil and so on but to say she doesn`t have a personality?What?

"She isn't an interesting character - she is an interesting antagonist." - you realize that`s a contradiction?
Antagonist is a character,protagonist is a character,side character is a character,pedestrain on the street you see in only 1 scene is a character.

I expect more form you fren.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Here we go again... if you distilled every single character in this game, you'd find that ALL of them are not complex at all, in fact no offense to DrPink but the vast majority of them are quite one-dimensional.

Now of course this could all change this is only the SECOND update of the game, all the characters could show their complexity in future updates. For instance before this second update Bella appeared as just a stoic, boring, ice queen type of character with nothing special but after the second update we found out a lot more about her and her private life and that she isn't as impenetrable as she first led on.

So on the surface is Quinn just some massive bitch that likes to make fun on of the MC on every turn? Yes, but beneath that there is clearly more. For starters she has her whole angle that she is playing on the college, we have yet to find out what that is. Secondly why is she singling out the MC?(outside of the obvious fact that we are the main character) But in terms of her motivations behind it? Did she make a deal with someone? Does she see us as an easy target, a literal plaything for her? Does she perhaps see the MC as someone who can actually turn this entire college on it's head and go the full blown DIK route? Again there is way more to come. She certainly isn't a simple character, we have yet to find out more about her, her background, her motives, her actual feelings about everything.

Either way it gets me excited, because out of all the girls there, she is the one with the potential to stir most of the chaos and i am all about that chaos path, which is why to me personally she is the most interesting one so far. She certainly SHOULD be one of the most fun characters to focus on, again depending on how willing DrPink is to go full blown DIK with the MC.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes