SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
All favouritism aside, has anyone considered Jill being possible canon Li? I know people think its Maya but hear me out:
I noticed something coincidental about MC's dad and MC's mom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It reflects what the MC and Jill would have, it's too much of a coincidence. It would be pretty poetic if the MC ended up falling in love the same way his dad did. Plus Jill is kinda the face of the game.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Sorry, I don't swing that way. You'll have to go fish in another pond. Shouldn't be too difficult, just go search in one of the threads with a game that has traps, futas, trannies, etc. You'll do well, just don't let them see fear.
Talking from experience huh?

I agree with Miss Hymen-muncher, Surely Quinn should be an Li by now but since she isn't, it means there's no ending with her (no good ones at least). If there's no ending with her, it means things didn't end well for Quinn.
We`re at 2 update,the beggining of the game,Quinn already has more content than some supposed LI`s.Utlimately PinkCake has all the power over where the story will go.
You are basing assumption on another assumption - "since she isn`t"(we dont know that for sure) - "it means there`s no ending with her"(there`s even less reasons to assume that).
There are certainly ways for the story to go that would make Quinn vaiable romantic interest....one that I`m most interested in,needless to say.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
If she end up dead too and her LI slot filled with Quinn, then yes, I hope so. We really need Quinn as a LI.
If what you say is even true, by then, Quinn would be long gone and running her own drug cartel. And the game would have ended of course.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Compare this Woman to Bella in robe - they practicly look like sisters.
Petition to sacrifice all the girls to the dark lords so we can resurrect her. She's the best looking woman in the game, I totally forgot about how she looked.

If what you say is even true, by then, Quinn would be long gone and running her own drug cartel. And the game would have ended of course.
I honestly believe that if she were to become a LI, all of that stuff that people dislike about her could be improved with some character development and she would become a great character. But I'm not betting on it happening.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Any Madame worth her salt and that wants to stay in their business to a ripe old age isn't going to ride without a glove in place. That is why she is a cum dumpster full of disease and is going to wind up in a dark alley somewhere with bums
Not that I want to defend Quinn or anything (I do think she's a trainwreck), but you can't say she wants to be a "madame" for any longer than she's going to be in school for.

As for being a cum dumpster, again, to be fair, we haven't seen her fucking around with anyone aside from the MC or girls. She's also not on her restaurant's menu, at least not yet.
I'm not saying she doesn't get pumped full by randoms on an hourly basis, but we haven't actually seen it, so there's no definitive proof. Maybe she really does like the MC like all the "Quinn is a goddess!" types think. Who knows.

Personally, I'd be far more concerned about the intravenous drug use and needle sharing she seems to be doing. That's FAR more likely to result in some diseases and actually is likely to end up with her in that alley you're talking about.

And yeah, if I was the MC I'd be getting my shit tested after that party, of course I'd be doing a lot of things differently as I'm slightly smarter than the average grapefruit, unlike our alter-ego.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Talking from experience huh?
Well, since you clearly have none, i might be willing to rent you a hooker. It'll be Thai so you'll be playing the lottery. Hell, I doubt you'd know what to do even with one of those.

Personally, I'd be fair more concerned about the intravenous drug use and needle sharing she seems to be doing. That's FAR more likely to result in some diseases and actually is likely to end up with her in that alley you're talking about.
I actually pointed that out a long time ago in this thread. Nobody bothered to listen.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
You are basing assumption on another assumption - "since she isn`t"(we dont know that for sure) - "it means there`s no ending with her"(there`s even less reasons to assume that).
Oh but we do know that for sure, as of 0.2, she has no points system and isn't at the ending screen which shows all major options. I agree there could be an ending for her and I don't mind seeing her as Li in future. But right now you just ignoring straight facts by denying Quinn is not a Li.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Petition to sacrifice all the girls to the dark lords so we can resurrect her. She's the best looking woman in the game, I totally forgot about how she looked.
She suppose to be dead because Dad said so... :unsure::cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mytez

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Oh but we do know that for sure, as of 0.2, she has no points system and isn't at the ending screen which shows all major options. I agree there could be an ending for her and I don't mind seeing her as Li in future. But right now you just ignoring straight facts by denying Quinn is not a Li.
I haven't been in this thread for a few hundred pages or so up until just now obviously but by Li, do you mean which one of the girls is a lady boy?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Love Interest.
Last time it was people trying to figure out which one was going to be found out as a man. Now everyone is trying to figure out which is the love interest? I'm glad I stayed out of this thread as long as i did once that originally came up but sweet jesus? Love Interest? That's what all this nonsense is about? Holy crap. Ok, time to break this down. I'll keep it simple for those of you still in grade school. The love interest...IS WHOEVER YOU CHOOSE IT TO BE. Now, as far as the debate of which one is the lady boy that was happening a few months back...Maya. No girl in her right mind is going to let a complete stranger of a guy sleep in her dorm room for any reason unless it's her boyfriend, a family member or a close friend that happens to be gay. There are very few exceptions to that. Why? Cause most women have these ingrained fears of "is he an axe murderer?", "is he going to rape me?", "is he violent?", etc. Maya doesn't seem to have that problem cause the probability she use to be a he is fairly high. (this one stands the chance of being incorrect though and I hope it is) The issue of quinn...she uses needles to shoot up. She more than likely shares those needles. She's got something that will ruin the MC's life. Opt out of sticking his wang in her raw. It won't end well otherwise. She's probably jealous of anyone that gets to have him and wants to ruin him for that reason.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Maya doesn't seem to have that problem cause the probability she use to be a he is fairly high. (this one stands the chance of being incorrect though and I hope it is)
The reason you haven't seen this theory in a while is because it has been thoroughly debunked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So your hope is likely to be attained. :)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well, since you clearly have none, i might be willing to rent you a hooker. It'll be Thai so you'll be playing the lottery. Hell, I doubt you'd know what to do even with one of those.

I actually pointed that out a long time ago in this thread. Nobody bothered to listen.
No thanks,I`ll leave all the lady boys to you,since you`re such an expert in those ;)

Lol I wonder why,perhaps your "charm" might be the reason as of why people ignore you.

If they are related, Bella could likely be younger sister or something, but that would make Bella the MC aunt o_O. I doubt incest will ever be in this game.
Yup - if true...

... that would tell as that having the screen at the end of the episode is not a decisive factor when it comes to being or not being a LI

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
... that would tell as that having the screen at the end of the episode is not a decisive factor when it comes to being or not being a LI
It kinda is a decisive factor...whether you like it or not, the main girls are the only true Li, they are in the decisions screen with points depending on your actions, Quinn has neither of that (yet). So as of now, she is not Li there's no point denying it pal.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes