DaRealTinTin

Jun 12, 2019
Fixed that for you
Jill fans are just more vocal than any of the other girls I think maybe the Jill club has maybe about 7 fans :p
Yeah Maya is a bit ahead followed by Jill at second, popularity-wise. 7 is about the same amount as the vocals, there are Jill fan lurkers out there too. What's funny is that I'm pretty sure there are as much Quinn and Jade fans as there are Josy's, says a lot if you ask me.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Take name88 out of the equation here maybe about one or two other fans of Quinn? The only other time she gets a mention is about either how evil she is or she is some massive drug lord :LOL:
Every time she gets mentioned for evil, 90% of it are Maya fans being butthurt at how Quinn is treating her, and rightly so because I hate her for it too.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Take name88 out of the equation here maybe about one or two other fans of Quinn? The only other time she gets a mention is about either how evil she is or she is some massive drug lord :LOL:
Still...gotta admire his dedication. He's the most vocal of all if you ask me.
Part of me actually wants Quinn to hurt Maya bad, so Quinn can accumulate a lot of hate.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That`s true very few of us give Quinn as much love as she deserves...

Still...gotta admire his dedication. He's the most vocal of all if you ask me.
Part of me actually wants Quinn to hurt Maya bad, so Quinn can accumulate a lot of hate.
Yeah,I`m also smart and handsome

(I`m guessing it will depend on you being 100% honest or not with Maya - and warning her about Quinn)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Two things happened this week. No new version of this game and a new version of Sisterly Lust. The day that dropped there was a flurry of about 20 pages of posts and then it calmed down a bit. Here, the last version dropped over a month ago and every day 10 to 20 pages of idle speculation. There, you can now have a pregnant harem of your three sisters and your mother and all sleep in the same bed. Here you get to say "Jill is best girl" "No, Maya is best girl!" "But what about the skanky Quinn, why isn't she a LI!" "Because Sage is Best Girl! (With CAPITAL LETTERS!)" "But what about Bella, I really dig me some married ice queen!" "Ice Cream, don't bring best girl Luna into this, she'll pop a cap into you without even thinking about it!"

But I digress. Waiting really is the hardest part. In the Northern Hemisphere, we just hit summer. Go out and do something, DrPinkCake will deliver something that will lead to dozens of speculations about v0.4 when it's ready, but not before.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes