King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Lurking with the popcorn :whistle:
Mormont Mytez Eerie Entity HHUUKK vir_cotto Gwinb777

it still amazes me how many pages this game gets within a couple of days

but everyone knows top 4 girls are these

Sage best college girl and a red head

Bella top tier milf or (mwilf if you want to use that term) whos also a tsundere whos known a ice queen best way to tame her is to melt her heart

Maya nice girl and one of the best girlfriend material

Jill a meme that the thread has dubbed best girl without anything to show for it apart from being a nice girl whos is voice acted

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018

Bella top tier milf or (mwilf if you want to use that term) whos also a tsundere whos known a ice queen best way to tame her is to melt her heart

Jill a meme that the thread has dubbed best girl without anything to show for it apart from being a nice girl whos is voice acted
You have behaved like a "Gentleman" by not choosing any of the top 4. Bravo!!

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018

Well those are the ones we like but not everyone think the same.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Well tbf I have seen the same rehashed jokes and theories from time to time I don't think many people read :p And I'll agree with your top 4 but only if Sage stops messing around leaves Chad and hooks up with the MC it's the only thing that lets her down.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The thing I like most about this thread is the copious amounts of silly shit that gets tossed about, that is usually at least vaguely on topic, so it is allowed to continue.

Every day, there seems to be 2-3 different topics that get explored, even if they are often just revisits to previous ones.

Easily the most active game thread i follow.

The thing I like the least is that due to said copious amounts of silly shit, when i check in at lunch or in the evening, starting with 'new posts', i might come across something i want to comment on... then realize there are 3-4 *pages* of comments since i last checked, and the conversation has long since moved on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:mad:
We have spent at least 2 pages talking about the toilet ...you can`t go wrong in this thread.

Jill&BellaBestGirl by the way! Hopefully all those pesky Maya and Quinn fans are away now so i can reign supreme for now :LOL:

Lurking with the popcorn :whistle:
You need to get vocal,it`s unthinkable that certain brunette who`s in the game only to look pretty gets more publicity than a certain blond whos an actual main character ;)

Nobody knows what you said not a single person
everyone knows Quinn is God`s gift to humanity and the toppest of the top

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
When is the update coming anyone knows hast been updated for two months
In this post last Developer's News for Episode 3

Woho! It's finally time for a vacation from my IRL job. It feels so good to be able to focus on the things I truly love for 5 weeks! To be able to wake up and know that I only have to work on the game, that's such a luxury!

I will start working on the game full-time, tomorrow, for one week. Then I will take two weeks "off" (working on the game max 6-8 hours per day, in between leaving for minor adventures), followed by another two weeks of full-time (14-18 hours daily) development.

I will really push and utilize this vacation well, both to get well-rested and to get Episode 3 ready for you; as well as to prepare for future development.

This week was hectic, but I managed to complete 4 scenes (~17 scenes remain) and I posed both static renders and animations.

At the moment, the render queue consists solely of animations. 37 animations are in the queue, to be exact. I have 10-15 animations left to pose and 50 animations are fully produced.

That will put the animation count at ~100 animations, as predicted last week. Animation progress is at 50%, but as soon as static renders are completed, I predict this progress to go much faster.

Current render count is 1771. I cannot estimate how many reders I have left to produce. AllI know is that it's definitely more than 2000 in total.

Script is currently sitting pretty at ~90-95%. It's longer than Episode 2, for sure.

Other improvements/tasks I really want/need to include in Episode 3 are:

- New Shuffle board tile sets

- New phone backgrounds

- New main menu screens

- Re-work the music during tests to be less intrusive

- Functionality for replaying scenes and watching unlocked special renders from the main menu

- Adding new characters to the bios app (The app as it is today, isn't coded properly for this. I blame past Dr PinkCake. He didn't plan ahead, well enough, when he coded this app.)

- Put the Episode 3 special renders into the game

- Enable replay of Episode 3 lewd scenes

- Add music/sound effects to remaining scenes

- Add bios for Episode 3 (and retroactively add it for characters in Episode 1-2. This won't affect your saved games, more than missing out on a bit of information in the bios app, if you choose to continue playing on your saved game.)

- Add stats and Episode summary for each main girl.

- Finishing touches on free-roams.

And probably some more tasks that I forgot to write on my to do list.

As you can see, I have plenty of work to do and my game plan is ready. But also, I've come really far into the development cycle and it's starting to feel like the final stretch.

Early July I will start the poll for Special renders: Main girl, where +$10 patrons will decide who gets featured in the special renders found during free roams and won in mini-games. And of course in the Vault, if you're playing with mini-games disabled.

I've waited for almost one year for the opportunity to work like this, again. I'm not going to let it go to waste! Let's go!

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
We have spent at least 2 pages talking about the toilet ...you can`t go wrong in this thread.

View attachment 333706

You need to get vocal,it`s unthinkable that certain brunette who`s in the game only to look pretty gets more publicity than a certain blond whos an actual main character ;)

Nobody knows what you said not a single person
everyone knows Quinn is God`s gift to humanity and the toppest of the top
Eerie Entity Mormont Mytez Gwinb777 Fantabaldu
i couldve sworn most of my brothers that ive mentioned either replied or liked my comment were people :unsure::whistle:

but your right she is above the main characters dad that i would love to fuck :ROFLMAO:

as for Quinn the only thing i would love to is ball gag her tie her up in a bed and hate fuck her :devilish:

but she would probably like that :oops:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
i couldve sworn most of my brothers that ive mentioned either replied or liked my comment were people :unsure::whistle:

but your right she is above the main characters dad that i would love to fuck :ROFLMAO:

as for Quinn the only thing i would love to is ball gag her tie her up in a bed and hate fuck her :devilish:

Why gag her though?
She always have something interesting to say:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

You cant gag that one up she is probably quite the screamer also probably has a similar kind of fetish to Haley from Haley's story calls you daddy when you spank her ;)

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019

Saying we know nothing about Jill is too far-fetched and unfair. She does have factors to show why she's potential best girl, and being voice acted is NOT one of them because I don't care about that. She's not a stuck-up arrogant rich girl that we stereo-typically see, she's caring and defended the MC, TWICE. She actually enjoys talking to us unlike a certain 'milf'. And she loves music like the MC. If that's not sweet enough, in the preview it looks like she's offering a place for the MC to stay, when even Maya was reluctant to share and only allowed MC because she owed Derek. So yeah... she has a few things to show for it.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Saying we know nothing about Jill is too far-fetched and unfair. She does have factors to show why she's potential best girl, and being voice acted is NOT one of them because I don't care about that. She's not a stuck-up arrogant rich girl that we stereo-typically see, she's caring and defended the MC, TWICE. She actually enjoys talking to us unlike a certain 'milf'. And she loves music like the MC. If that's not sweet enough, in the preview it looks like she's offering a place for the MC to stay, when even Maya was reluctant to share and only allowed MC because she owed Derek.
Eerie Entity Mormont Mytez Fantabaldu Gwinb777

i stand by what i said she is a nice girl but other then that she has nothing to show for it everything you said about her is true but frankly the amount of hype she gets when has less content then Josy is annoying

which is why Jill is my number 4 girl despite me like majority of the hot side girls more then her

this is a game created by Dr Pink Cake the girls where the most tragic or interesting backstories usually are the ones that stay popular after the game is completed (Melissa and Rena best characters of the last game)

so to clarify if Jill was made by any other developer and the developer didnt focus on making complex characters then she would be a top girl

Last edited:

DaRealTinTin

Jun 12, 2019
Eerie Entity Mormont Mytez Fantabaldu Gwinb777

i stand by what i said she is a nice girl but other then that she has nothing to show for it everything you said about her is true but frankly the amount of hype she gets when has less content then Josy is annoying

which is why Jill is my number 4 girl despite me like majority of the hot side girls more then her

this is a game created by Dr Pink Cake the girls with the most tragic or interesting backstories usually are the ones that stay popular after the game is completed (Melissa and Rena best characters of the last game)

so to clarify if Jill was made by any other developer and the developer didnt focus on making complex characters then she would be top girl
Well that is because she lacks content, when we get more and learn more about her then we can decide if her backstory is complex/interesting enough. I, for one, think her backstory could be moderately intriguing since there's the whole thing going on with her connection to Bella, and I feel like it has something to do with a tragedy of Jill's past, otherwise Bella wouldn't be so overprotective.

And I think all the Jill hype comes from what we've seen so far, she seems to have the potential for best girl but she has too little content. But I guess a lot of people here love a sweet and kind princess.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well that is because she lacks content, when we get more and learn more about her then we can decide if her backstory is complex/interesting enough. I, for one, think her backstory could be moderately intriguing since there's the whole thing going on with her connection to Bella, and I feel like it has something to do with a tragedy of Jill's past, otherwise Bella wouldn't be so overprotective.

And I think all the Jill hype comes from what we've seen so far, she seems to have the potential for best girl but she has too little content. But I guess a lot of people here love a sweet and kind princess.
Good first post (y)

Reactions: DaRealTinTin
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes