Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
feels like a waste.
I really wouldn't like to see that happen. What i mean is that choosing DIK shouldn't translate into becoming a douche, just more lewds oriented perhaps, bit more stand up type who solves issues with fists if provoked. No need for another Chad though. I didn't know calling someone hot is assholey :geek:

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
One could think that Being a dick (yes, the "misspelling" is intentional for the context) is only the visible part of the title... ...the invisible part being doesn't pay off in life, idiot!... ...and I wouldn't mind that subtext! :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
To be honest it would uncharacteristic from the mc to suddenly turn into a huge prick. Thats why i'm hoping for a less radical DIK approach. The mc is a nice guy through and through.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I find being neutral my preferred way. DiK ironically is the worst one imo.
Yes, for now but we are still in 0.2 and i wonder if this will remain true later on. I'd rather see an equally interesting and rewarding DIK route though by the end and the same goes to CHIK of course. I'm really cheering for PinkCake to be able to pull this off, not favouring one route over the other so that we could get a DIK a CHIK and a balanced path, all worthy of playing.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I for one doubt Bella would put up with much shit from him as we know how she is. As for the other two, they might just shrink back into their shells again they ain't the type of girls you treat bad and expect an award from.
Yeah, I can see Maya and Josy as girls who could accept DIK route if MC is their BF but not so much for Jill or Bella.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Honestly, if DPC wanted to make the game as realistic as possible, all the girls should be creaming all over themselves whenever the MC acts like a massive DIK and treats them like shit.

In my experience most women can't tell the difference between confidence and arrogance.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Honestly, if DPC wanted to make the game as realistic as possible
..then he wouldn't have tortured us with a green plastic toilet. But he did! So here we are, running away from home, trying to forget through fistfights and the healing power of love! ..and lewds. Lots and lots of lewds. Hopefully. I mean i'd prefer that over fighting minigames...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
..then he wouldn't have tortured us with a green plastic toilet. But he did! So here we are, running away from home, trying to forget through fistfights and the healing power of love! ..and lewds. Lots and lots of lewds. Hopefully. I mean i'd prefer that over fighting minigames...

Mmmm...you have a point. Suspension of disbelief went right out the window when we saw that bathroom.

Best Dad works in construction, there's no way he wouldn't have stol...err "found" better stuff at a worksite and renovated his house a bit.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
all this drama doesn't mean anything without a proper toilet :p
Imagine you are going home, the taste of your bestgirl still warm on your lips (and not just on your lips), mind filled with images of her smile, her moans, the gentle caress of her hair brushing over your cheeks after you just made love, the wet scent of her excitement.. only to stand infront of a friggin' green abomination of a toilet saying "Here we are you ugly motherfucker...". It ruins those important moments.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Imagine you are going home, the taste of your bestgirl still warm on your lips (and not just on your lips), mind filled with images of her smile, her moans, the gentle caress of her hair brushing over your cheeks after you just made love, the wet scent of her excitement.. only to stand infront of a friggin' green abomination of a toilet saying "Here we are you ugly motherfucker...". It ruins those important moments.
I just hope the Jill fans don't decide to show her around the house :LOL: confronted with that monstrosity

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes