felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Variables being (on friends path)...we still want Josy, still want Maya, have moved on.

C'mon felice, don't be getting like ddjjhhlllwhateverthefeckhisname is.....it will make some difference in future episodes. Will that be in the next episode...3 episodes time? Who knows, but events like who you went to after seeing Josy and her dad, who you had sex with (if in relationship with them) and who you told Derek you still wanted are flags and will matter at some point.
I didn't save one thousand times because I thought that if the update came out in October I would eventually replay it all

and now I'm having doubts ... doubts about everything ...

D

Deleted member 2739658

they are two different speeches though.

the plot for now has led Maya to try to get the free tuition, it's not incredible, even Josy who would have the money does.
until to get it you have to play goliardic or sexual jokes why not?
when the perspective will change we don't know what the plot will predict (I know but I don't tell you)

that a girl who in two dates has not been able to manage a penis (majestic but still one) can serenely embrace prostitution is not credible.:confused:

in the same way that if tomorrow we find out that Jill has a penis and Bella a collection of skulls in the locked room will be a plot, but a plot bullshit:cautious:
I'd tried to make this point earlier and still no one get's it. Would Maya make the choice to become a prostitute? No. Is Maya making a choice in this situation? No, Maya has fallen into the sphere of a ruthless manipulator who will use her to their own ends. Quinn will entice, manipulate and coerce Maya into that glory hole booth and get what she wants, money and the satisfaction of have Maya in her power. Hell, Maya's even used to this kind of dominance from her Father. (not saying Maya's Father is prostituting her, but he is running her life).

D

Deleted member 2739658

I would encourage you to go back and replay the pool scene because there isn't a single line where it's explicitly stated that Maya and Mona, who mentions the free tuition as well, will have to whore themselves out for it. All we have is Quinn's suggestive line about "loose hips, get tips", but that's hardly a definitive confirmation of what they have to do and can easily be interpreted as Quinn just being Quinn.

In fact, I'll save you the hassle.

View attachment 781290 View attachment 781291 View attachment 781292 View attachment 781293 View attachment 781294 View attachment 781295 View attachment 781296 View attachment 781297 View attachment 781299 View attachment 781300 View attachment 781301 View attachment 781302 View attachment 781303 View attachment 781304 View attachment 781305 View attachment 781306 View attachment 781307 View attachment 781308 View attachment 781309 View attachment 781310 View attachment 781311 View attachment 781312 View attachment 781313 View attachment 781314 View attachment 781315 View attachment 781317 View attachment 781318 View attachment 781319 View attachment 781320 View attachment 781321 View attachment 781322 View attachment 781323 View attachment 781324 View attachment 781325 View attachment 781326 View attachment 781327

So please, do point out where Maya was definitively told she'd have to whore herself out to get the tuition.

He could offer it, but she doesn't necessarily have to accept if she's determined to stand on her own 2 feet, but it could come with a variable flag like "MC_offer_Maya_tuition = True/False", and it could be something that is recalled later.
Maya "What do we have to do, exactly."

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah, she's gone from having a very sexy outfit to a more conservative one, and it's a little disappointing. :(

View attachment 781486 View attachment 781502
I don't mind Maya showing less skin, and the bee shirt fits her. My concern is the strange lighting in the new scene. It gives her eyes a very weird highlight and seems unusually dark for a glamour shot.

Honestly, IMHO most of the new renders seem inferior to the old ones. It's DPC's game of course, but this is not a feature I would have elected to spend time on, personally.

Reactions: flippityflop

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'd tried to make this point earlier and still no one get's it. Would Maya make the choice to become a prostitute? No. Is Maya making a choice in this situation? No, Maya has fallen into the sphere of a ruthless manipulator who will use her to their own ends. Quinn will entice, manipulate and coerce Maya into that glory hole booth and get what she wants, money and the satisfaction of have Maya in her power. Hell, Maya's even used to this kind of dominance from her Father. (not saying Maya's Father is prostituting her, but he is running her life).
Maya can still choose to not do what Quinn wants, especially in a situation that she's uncomfortable with. She's not going to do any of the glory hole stuff or anything like that because it's simply not in her character, no matter what's at stake. If Quinn puts her in a glory hole stall, she'll likely have a reaction that's equal parts Minny and Mona.

ep1_freebie5.jpg ep5_mona_event1.jpg

This isn't a corruption game, so it's simply not going to happen.

Maya "What do we have to do, exactly."
That's it? Maya definitively knows because the question she asked Quinn wasn't answered because Sage interrupts them?

And people say I'm reaching with my theories. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2739658

I'm astonished. You spend hours in this thread dissecting the game commenting on all kinds of far-fetched theories yet fail misserably to understand the obvious reasons for the change.
Sigh...
Regular-length shirt covering her belly. A bee on it. Bees pollinate flowers, hence allowing them to bear fruit.
If you think DPC didn't do that on purpose and it has no bearing on the game's future, well, think again.
Well, according to most of the people on here Maya has never had anyone cum in her. She's a perfect innocent little Princess. I know in my game, the MC has never done it so unless DPC is going for Lesbian conception . . .

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes