der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Only Bella and Jill has tits and ass. Other girls are disgusting stereotype bony skanks. Imaginary barbiedolls. Nothing is more sexy than reality-like women. Curves, a bit hanging tits and even bush!
Agree to disagree. If we talking ass, what about Camilla? Quinn? (Especially visible if you stay for the movie night with Sage).
Tits? Sage

Reactions: xsssssssss

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
What makes you so certain? How do you know the story will progress from here on out?
I didn't affirm how i think the story will progress. In the last episode they didnt have much role other than appearing with smaller roles. Derek for instance was much more meaningful than them, whereas they had as much appearance as any other side girl. Given how the last episode ended, the story will be centered a lot more around MC than any of them. Hell, in the last episode the only development there was, was just picnic with them, other than the obligatory sex scenes from every episode.

• Angry
Reactions: Shades19

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is a flag in the code. So who you have sex with in Ep5 (Josy/Maya) is going to have an impact at some point.

Obvious troll is obvious ;)
are you talking about who we choose to have sex after Josy's father visit?

and in case we were rejected, still mark who we choose to follow?

that is one of the most infamous choices, because narratively there is no reason not to follow Maya, regardless of who interests us the most

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Agree to disagree. If we talking ass, what about Camilla? Quinn? (Especially visible if you stay for the movie night with Sage).
Tits? Sage
It's a common thing with LIs, except maybe Jill. All of them have a high hip to waist ratio, it feels weird. Side girls have more realistic proportions

And skinny women are real too...

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The problem with the story is that what DPC had in mind when the game started and what he does now is different. I mean, he tried to play safe and went by reference what he did on Acting Lessons and gave us a threeway love story. The game begins with the concept where the other one ended and expanded. Now that the game successfully matured into something of its own, it should give us the options such as keeping either Maya or Josy, keep the three-way thing or none of them at all. Both Josy and Maya are less important to the game story, that we don't need both of them at this point.
Well, maybe I missed it because I don't have time to read every post, but what evidence do you have that DPC has changed his mind on how this all goes? Back when he was still around he was very adamant that he had his overall story all planned out before even the first episode and will not change the major plot points to appease anybody.

Also, what makes you think you cannot pursue Maya or Josy independently now? Or none at all? If you had rejected a 3-way relationship with M&J near the end of Ep4, the options during the fridge conversation with Derek in Ep5 is basically a huge blinking neon sign saying "pick Maya, Josy, or neither". So there are ways to go down all 4 possibilities of M+J, just Maya, just Josy, and neither.

1598034704862.png

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Well, maybe I missed it because I don't have time to read every post, but what evidence do you have that DPC has changed his mind on how this all goes? Back when he was still around he was very adamant that he had his overall story all planned out before even the first episode and will not change the major plot points to appease anybody.

Also, what makes you think you cannot pursue Maya or Josy independently now? Or none at all? If you had rejected a 3-way relationship with M&J near the end of Ep4, the options during the fridge conversation with Derek in Ep5 is basically a huge blinking neon sign saying "pick Maya, Josy, or neither". So there are ways to go down all 4 possibilities of M+J, just Maya, just Josy, and neither.

View attachment 781607
The game starts with off the bat like acting lessons with that three-way love story. Why not make one of them a side girl like any other?

Also, what makes you think you cannot pursue Maya or Josy independently now?
As of episode 5, you cannot dismiss one of them separately, either you take both or none. Which is what i was talking about, it was best if we were able to make a choice to end the route with one of them. Merely telling Derek whom you like more doesn't change anything. This is a story telling game, not an arcade one.

• Angry

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Do you even get the relationship? End the route with 'one' of them? They are together, they accept you...not the other way around (for now at least until plot drama splits them apart on a branch path)
oh man, please read the conversation from the beginning. They were not together prior to episode 4. The relationship was unstable, until the last momments of said episode thats just to correct you. Im not even discussing how the relationships are. Im talking about at some point choosing between of one of them, because honestly to me the time is ripe.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The game starts with off the bat like acting lessons with that three-way love story. Why not make one of them a side girl like any other?
Because neither one is supposed to be a side girl as per DPC's plan all along.

As of episode 5, you cannot dismiss one of them separately, either you take both or none. Which is what i was talking about, it was best if we were able to make a choice to end the route with one of them. Merely telling Derek whom you like more doesn't change anything. This is a story telling game, not an arcade one.
So what? Is Ep5 the end of the game? I've already included the exact point in the story where a flag is set for MC's choice of Maya/Josy/neither. Just because the payoff doesn't happen immediately, it doesn't mean it won't happen. If anything, all signs point to it happening, including individual conversations with either Maya or Josy slightly earlier during the episode.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Because neither one is supposed to be a side girl as per DPC's plan all along.

So what? Is Ep5 the end of the game? I've already included the exact point in the story where a flag is set for MC's choice of Maya/Josy/neither. Just because the payoff doesn't happen immediately, it doesn't mean it won't happen. If anything, all signs point to it happening, including individual conversations with either Maya or Josy slightly earlier during the episode.
At the very momment i refuted you as that doesn't even make sense. Imagine with a simple conversation with Derek, you just kill the entire story build, hahahahahahahahahaha.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
oh man, please read the conversation from the beginning. They were not together prior to episode 4. The relationship was unstable, until the last momments of said episode thats just to correct you. Im not even discussing how the relationships are. Im talking about at some point choosing between of one of them, because honestly to me the time is ripe.
And will you please give it a rest. We get it, you don't like them.

They 'are' in a relationship...whether you like it or not however unstable it 'may have' been prior to Josy coming to B&R.

YOU are the outsider....the third wheel. The whole decision is whether they accept you into 'their' relationship or not. Give it up man.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
And will you please give it a rest. We get it, you don't like them.

They 'are' in a relationship...whether you like it or not however unstable it 'may have' been prior to Josy coming to B&R.

YOU are the outsider....the third wheel. The whole decision is whether 'they' accept 'you' into 'their' relationship or not. Give it up man.
Story wise, you'd be correct, if it wasn't for them being attached to THE MAIN CHARACTER and being the MAIN LOVE interests. Which is exactly what i was criticising, this take two or take none needs to end.

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Who do you think is behind Tybalt's troll cluck account? My bet is on Bella. In the outside world, around others, she's a silent, reserved, and mysterious woman, but behind the screen, when nobody's around, she turns into a brutal, cold-blooded, and relentless keyboard warrior.
If it's not her it's probably Rich, he looks like a dick and probably the kind of guy who would do this sort of shit. I also have some theories that it might be Ron, Steve, Stanley, or that guy with the man bun at the Alpha Nu Omega party.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
At the very momment i refuted you as that doesn't even make sense. Imagine with a simple conversation with Derek, you just kill the entire story build, hahahahahahahahahaha.
I have no idea what you you mean by that but it's obvious we see the exact same thing as 2 very different things. There's no point continuing this on. I'm out.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I have no idea what you you mean by that but it's obvious we see the exact same thing as 2 very different things. There's no point continuing this on. I'm out.
There is no relevant and final decision as of episode 5 to decide between Maya and Josy, period. Good bye.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes