Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
This might've already been answered, but is there a way (now or expected in the future) to start a relationship with Maya alone (i.e. without Josy)? Looked through the walkthrough and tried searching through the thread but my search parameters must be lacking...
Nope. They're a package deal only at the moment. That might change by the end of episode 6. Who knows

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm astonished. You spend hours in this thread dissecting the game commenting on all kinds of far-fetched theories yet fail misserably to understand the obvious reasons for the change.
Sigh...
Regular-length shirt covering her belly. A bee on it. Bees pollinate flowers, hence allowing them to bear fruit.
If you think DPC didn't do that on purpose and it has no bearing on the game's future, well, think again.
stomach cancer, anaphylactic shock and deadly allergy to some exotic fruit?

now we know how, we have to find out who

Its official. I'm friggin' old :cry:

now that you put smiley faces I always understand you
:D:p

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos and Ennoch

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nope. They're a package deal only at the moment. That might change by the end of episode 6. Who knows

I have many doubts as to whether an exclusive relationship with Maya or Josy can be achieved only outside the "more than friendship" pact, or even from there further on

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well aren't you the big smart man....i'm impressed.

Then why the Ep5_sex_flag then? Has to mean something.
sorry can you explain that better?

There are hints. Josy's conversation in her room, Derek's in the preps' house... It looks very likely.
from a "realistic" point of view it should be almost the same, in both cases something has to be broken between the two girls, who at some point should prefer MC

and in theory perhaps it would be easier from the inside.

from a narrative point of view the opposite. within the pact it is easier for Mc to be expelled than for one of the two girls, there you play for the threesome not for the couple

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

from a "realistic" point of view it should be almost the same, in both cases something has to be broken between the two girls, who at some point should prefer MC

and in theory perhaps it would be easier from the inside.

from a narrative point of view the opposite. within the pact it is easier for Mc to be expelled than for one of the two girls, there you play for the threesome not for the couple
From within yeah, the MC is the odd one out. I think the solo route would from being rejected first and then them breaking up. I'm not sure if they would break up on their own or because the MC, though.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
There is a flag in the code. So who you have sex with in Ep5 (Josy/Maya) is going to have an impact at some point.

When this game first came out I thought Maya was the best girl. Now I couldn't care less about her and I bet her pussy smells like a fishy sour mess.
Obvious troll is obvious ;)

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
When this game first came out I thought Maya was the best girl. Now I couldn't care less about her and I bet her pussy smells like a fishy sour mess.
Only Bella and Jill has tits and ass. Other girls are disgusting stereotype bony skanks. Imaginary barbiedolls. Nothing is more sexy than reality-like women. Curves, a bit hanging tits and even bush!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Only Bella and Jill has tits and ass. Other girls are disgusting stereotype bony skanks. Imaginary barbiedolls. Nothing is more sexy than reality-like women. Curves, a bit hanging tits and even bush!
I'd argue that Bella's tiny waist between her humongous T&A is probably the most unrealistic body figure in the game and most similar to the notoriously unrealistically exaggerated barbie doll body figure, but to each their own.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
The problem with the story is that what DPC had in mind when the game started and what he does now is different. I mean, he tried to play safe and went by reference what he did on Acting Lessons and gave us a threeway love story. The game begins with the concept where the other one ended and expanded. Now that the game successfully matured into something of its own, it should give us the options such as keeping either Maya or Josy, keep the three-way thing or none of them at all. Both Josy and Maya are less important to the game story, that we don't need both of them at this point.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes