Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Hey I have a question anyone remenber Troy?

And when you choice stay with Sage in EP 4

In the morning when the girls go to the kitchen and Riona says if you have a problem with Troy?

Well i was thincking if he is her brother but I remembered that one morning he woke up the MC because he have a girl to fuck
She was simply present when MC was explaining his problem with Troy and the Alpha.

ep1_diks6b.jpg

So there is no particular connection hinted. She just asks if he still has beef with Troy.

1.PNG 2.PNG

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I've been working on many different things. I spent two days posing animations and mastering my new workflow. All I can say is that it's working just as I had hoped for.

It's both faster to pose animations while making the movement more natural. I managed to pose 29 animations in two days, which is a new record for me.

I've been posing more static renders as well and writing code.

I revamped the Rewards/Scenes apps, which was needed now that more girls will be added as special renders. Here is a sneak peek of the Rewards app.

There's now a notification when you unlock a special render so you know which girl it was unlocked for.

I spent some time writing a checklist of what I need to do before the episode is complete.

The list is extensive. There's no other way to put it. Not that it says a lot to you, but I have approximately 160 bullet points of activities I need to do before the episode is complete.

One bullet point can be equal to writing/posing a scene or adding a feature to a scene and more. Some tasks are faster to complete than others and the list will likely change a bit as development progresses. But I have a better grasp of the scope of the episode now.

I will continue working as hard as possible on this checklist and report the progress weekly as usual.

Next week I'm going to let my PCs render while I will be focusing on writing code and dialogue.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

This week I've been working on many different things. I spent two days posing animations and mastering my new workflow. All I can say is that it's working just as I had hoped for.

It's both faster to pose animations while making the movement more natural. I managed to pose 29 animations in two days, which is a new record for me.

I revamped the Rewards/Scenes apps, which was needed now that more girls will be added as special renders. Here is a sneak peek of the Rewards app.

There's now a notification when you unlock a special render so you know which girl it was unlocked for.

I spent some time writing a checklist of what I need to do before the episode is complete.

The list is extensive. There's no other way to put it. Not that it says a lot to you, but I have approximately 160 bullet points of activities I need to do before the episode is complete.

One bullet point can be equal to writing/posing a scene or adding a feature to a scene and more. Some tasks are faster to complete than others and the list will likely change a bit as development progresses. But I have a better grasp of the scope of the episode now.

I will continue working as hard as possible on this checklist and report the progress weekly as usual.

Next week I'm going to let my PCs render while I will be focusing on writing code and dialogue.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Nice. The new Special Render menu is looking great and there's space for at least 4 more girls. If I remember correctly, Lily, Sally, and I think Sarah were among the contenders alongside Envy to start getting Special Render sets, so they could fit in that new screen if they were to get them later. (Does anybody still have that image from the "Other girls" poll in June that showed these girls off?)

No new render count, but the 29 new animations bring the total count to 103 so far, and given how much they seem to have left to do, I suspect we'll see that number get even bigger.

Also nice to see the notification icon on the character you have new renders for as it was it was a bit unclear before. I suspect this means the whole game changes and that new players starting from ep 1 will now see this menu and not the previous one, and that the eventual Season 2 Steam release will change it too.

Last edited:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
160 bullet points is not reassuring but ofc I'm not a dev so I don't know what that says in terms of a time frame. The new rewards app looks pretty damn good and finally we get notifications after unlocking a new render. The amount of animations we know of so far sounds promising. Wonder what scenes and characters those will be used on

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I need Envy route that son's needs a papa

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
160 bullet points is not reassuring but ofc I'm not a dev so I don't know what that says in terms of a time frame. The new rewards app looks pretty damn good and finally we get notifications after unlocking a new render. The amount of animations we know of so far sounds promising. Wonder what scenes and characters those will be used on
They did say that the bullet points can vary, so while one bullet point might be the equivalent of an idea/plan for one whole scene, another bullet point could maybe be for something as small as a particular line of dialogue in a scene. I'd be more concerned if they said that every bullet point was for a whole scene because that would mean they still have 160 scenes left to do which would be huge, but they seem to be saying it's for all their ideas/plans both big and small.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
They did say that the bullet points can vary, so while one bullet point might be the equivalent of an idea/plan for one whole scene, another bullet point could maybe be for something as small as a particular line of dialogue in a scene. I'd be more concerned if they said that every bullet point was for a whole scene because that would mean they still have 160 scenes left to do which would be huge, but they seem to be saying it's for all their ideas/plans both big and small.
Oh. It does say that. I should really stop jumping words while reading text. I'll keep my hopes up for an October release at the latest

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Oh lord that Quinn pic O__O

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Sarah/melanie/camilla/riona all seem ok with it and the benefit it likely provides.
We don't know that Mona wants out or was forced or what even happened. She may have agreed voluntarily and then backed out at the last minute. She may have agreed but not liked Stephen's behaviour. The whole thing could be a red herring and have no relation to prostitution.
That's my bet. She agreed voluntarily and then when faced with it reality struck her and backed off. It's easy when your customer is like the MC, when someone is less atractive however...

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
The update gonna be 4.5gb to the Max

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That's my bet. She agreed voluntarily and then when faced with it reality struck her and backed off. It's easy when your customer is like the MC, when someone is less atractive however...
There is no way any girl would voluntarily choose sex as a payment for easy life and free tuition. Just no way. Someone must have holding a gun to their heads. I'm sure they are crying at night in their beds. Even if we don't see it. Gotta save them. Save them all from a mean old antagonist. These poor victims.

Lets storm that vile den and spirit at least Camilla away so she could finally wash the dishes 9-22 what she always wanted :LOL:

Sorry, my alternate reality delusions just got the best of me here :giggle:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
It'll be on October in the best case scenario. Late october in that one, that's for sure. Sad :(

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
OMG you need to redownload the game again or someone here for example push the update apart?
We'll have to download the game again. I don't think DPC plans on splitting downloads based on seasons or episodes until after the full game is complete. Don't take my word on that though

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
We'll have to download the game again. I don't think DPC plans on splitting downloads based on seasons or episodes until after the full game is complete. Don't take my word on that though
OMG you need to redownload the game again or someone here for example push the update apart?
I was notified that he said he will be releasing update patches that can be merged with the already downloaded whole. So a much smaller sized download is what we can expect.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes