felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Considering how central Quinn's ring and the HOTs are to the plot I doubt it would be optional, whatever it may be.
I also believe that involvement with Quinn will be mandatory

however there could at least be a double path based on affinity:
Chick - MC helps her but for the sake of others and in the end greetings and everyone on their way
Dik - MC helps her and discovers sides of her character that he never imagined and "esteem" is born between them

I skipped through some of the drama that happened in the recent pages.... soooo in the end, did we all agree that Maya is best girl or what?
the best girl is always the one who gives it to you

Sage rules

Obviously he won't, but he'll probably make up something if his Dad contacts him.

Tommy doesn't know about M&J being together let alone the issue with Maya's Dad, so there's nothing to worry about from him.
for now we have been told like this

but it takes very little to let them know

Josy's father vaguely knows, he could tell his wife and thus get to Tommy

or, even more trivial, he could see them directly

college is a place too small to allow secrets to last long

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
yeah, cause the MC isn’t going to be living in the same house as Tommy, so there is no way he could learn anything. And Quinn would never use her relationship with Tommy as a way to manipulate Maya based on what she may find out. We know he wants Josy out of there far more than seems rational for the situation, and attacking her and the MC through Maya seems in character to me.
Imagine Tommy finding out about Maya & Josy and then MC being with them as well or even Quinn, that's such a crazy shit storm brewing lol

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Best Game ever, never been a fan of VN but recently i noticed that some of them are pretty good. This game takes the Cake though, i came for the Fap but stayed for the feels. This game hit close to home more then once and the Music is the Bomb. I wished i had a bit more Freeroam tbh but the Story is freaking awesome. I played this game like a Lunatic from like 3 am till 1 am the next day. I didnt skip one conversation or text.

question: do you know when the Next update gonna come out, i tried to support them on Pattreon but my Bank is in the Negative this Month and hence declines the Payment.

Btw.. you are all wrong Jill is defiently the Best Girl.
Pretty, Super Kind, doesnt sleep around, accepts that the MC is a Slut and doesnt care. plus she is super Rich .. Jill is defiently my Waifu (JK)

PS. I loved that Tybald (?) path, i bascially fucked his Mom and take away his Crush... and almost Bang her Mother figure aswell.. jeez i am a Slut
All the girls know that the MC is a whore remember that there is a rumor of the size of your package on campus if you go the no obligation route you almost have fucked all the hots

Bella know Jill like the MC and still she wanna fucked him too

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I also believe that involvement with Quinn will be mandatory

however there could at least be a double path based on affinity:
Chick - MC helps her but for the sake of others and in the end greetings and everyone on their way
Dik - MC helps her and discovers sides of her character that he never imagined and "esteem" is born between them
I'd say the DIK path is more likely to be the one where he leaves her hanging high and dry, and the CHICK path is the one where he'd want to help her because it would be more of a "good guy" thing to want to save her.

for now we have been told like this

but it takes very little to let them know

Josy's father vaguely knows, he could tell his wife and thus get to Tommy

or, even more trivial, he could see them directly

college is a place too small to allow secrets to last long
Rumours could spread, yes, but they would still just be rumours, and nobody could possibly know about the situation with Maya's Dad. So unless someone from the small circle of people who knows the details spills them, it's not likely that Tommy or Quinn will use it against them.

this tells us that Maya, and maybe Josy, believe that no one knows

this is not necessarily the case
I don't see Tommy being someone who would keep that quiet if he knew, and we haven't seen any indication that he knows.

All the girls know that the MC is a whore remember that there is a rumor of the size of your package on campus if you go the no obligation route you almost have fucked all the hots

Bella know Jill like the MC and still she wanna fucked him too
Remember that he ran through campus naked, and before that he ran past Sarah and Melanie who both seem like huge gossips, so that's probably how the rumours spread and not because of his promiscuity.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Imagine Tommy finding out about Maya & Josy and then MC being with them as well or even Quinn, that's such a crazy shit storm brewing lol
Imagine Tommy entering the MC's room at the mansion and finding the 3 of them having sex

I always gives me a feeling for example in chapter 5 when you choose Josy to sleep with her and they fuck near the window of her room and I wonder if someone is going to see him xD

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'd say the DIK path is more likely to be the one where he leaves her hanging high and dry, and the CHICK path is the one where he'd want to help her because it would be more of a "good guy" thing to want to save her.

Rumours could spread, yes, but they would still just be rumours, and nobody could possibly know about the situation with Maya's Dad. So unless someone from the small circle of people who knows the details spills them, it's not likely that Tommy or Quinn will use it against them.

I don't see Tommy being someone who would keep that quiet if he knew, and we haven't seen any indication that he knows.
it is always difficult to judge the behavior of a game's characters with realism

the scene of the picnic suggests that they do not make much effort to hide their situation.
Maya and Josy are in the same room that Quinn enters and exits freely

Tommy has such a weird and moody demeanor that he might be mad at Josy because of her bisexuality, lest he lose respect
Tommy I don't know, but Quinn, even if she didn't know anything, how long might she take to notice? a couple of days...

that then, rightly, why should they hide it?
they are in college just to enjoy a freedom they did not have before

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Imagine Tommy entering the MC's room at the mansion and finding the 3 of them having sex
It's going to be a while before the MC sleeps in the mansion because his bedroom window currently has a huge hole in it.

ep5_ending_screen.jpg

Will be interesting to see where the MC will be sleeping from now on, because right when he finally got some place to stay, which was seemingly his main motivation for joining the DIKs, he's homeless again.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
It's going to be a while before the MC sleeps in the mansion because his bedroom window currently has a huge hole in it.

View attachment 783075

Will be interesting to see where the MC will be sleeping from now on, because right when he finally got some place to stay, which was seemingly his main motivation for joining the DIKs, he's homeless again.
It would take no time at all to board up the window temporarily.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

View attachment 783075

If you are in the relationship with Josh and Maya with them 2 or you are not you choice stay sleep with Bella, Derek or Sage is what I think

It would take no time at all to board up the window temporarily.
Yeah but remember there'y need to work for repairing the house because Rusty dad i think him no gonna help us

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

I always gives me a feeling for example in chapter 5 when you choose Josy to sleep with her and they fuck near the window of her room and I wonder if someone is going to see him xD
It's ventilation, and fits the general state of the library. It's an improvement, not a problem :ROFLMAO: .
Probably, but I think for plot purposes we'll likely be rooming with a LI.
I don't think we will get more branching in that direction, so even if it happens it should be inconsecuential.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
Heyo pips...... Just wanna ask if Acting Lesson is kinda connected to this??? Yeah I just finished the 1st run of acting lesson and i kinda think this has some connection......

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Heyo pips...... Just wanna ask if Acting Lesson is kinda connected to this??? Yeah I just finished the 1st run of acting lesson and i kinda think this has some connection......
No. Separate games, separate worlds. The DIKs are mentioned in AL, but think of AL and BaDIK like alternate universes.

I don't think we will get more branching in that direction, so even if it happens it should be inconsecuential.
Unless it's another ep 5 situation where he's staying with Bella by default.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes