Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Idk what DPC has planned for Quinn but any serious involvement with her weather good or bad should be 100% optional. If you thought people didn't like the forced romance drama with M&J I can only imagine the reactions to something like that happening with Quinn.
Considering how central Quinn's ring and the HOTs are to the plot I doubt it would be optional, whatever it may be.

Reactions: Ennoch

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Considering how central Quinn's ring and the HOTs are to the plot I doubt it would be optional, whatever it may be.
MC somehow getting entangled by Quinn's shenanigans seems to be inevitable however I'm talking about how involved we'll get with her as a result of the upcoming drama.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I skipped through some of the drama that happened in the recent pages.... soooo in the end, did we all agree that Maya is best girl or what?
No, never gonna happen happen, too many people feel betrayed by the Chapter 3 reveal to ever allow that.

If I'm being honest she's 5th out of the LIs for me but, and I can't stress this enough, that's like being my 5th favourite flavour of Ben & Jerrys :D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Idk what DPC has planned for Quinn but any serious involvement with her weather good or bad should be 100% optional. If you thought people didn't like the forced romance drama with M&J I can only imagine the reactions to something like that happening with Quinn.
I'm sure people will be able to avoid any romantic/sexual entanglements with Quinn, but we won't be able to avoid the general entanglement, and based on the attitude I've seen of some people towards her, getting roped into her drug dealing drama will apparently be worse than the M&J drama and they might quit this game if it happens.

I like the asian girl. I've played to chapt. 4 but no route with her so far. Too bad. I don't find the other girls in the game much interesting.
Riona's not a main LI, hence why she doesn't have a path and she won't get one either.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm sure people will be able to avoid any romantic/sexual entanglements with Quinn, but we won't be able to avoid the general entanglement, and based on the attitude I've seen of some people towards her, getting roped into her drug dealing drama will apparently be worse than the M&J drama and they might quit this game if it happens.
MC somehow getting entangled by Quinn's shenanigans seems to be inevitable however I'm talking about how involved we'll get with her as a result of the upcoming drama.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Haha chill dude...is all good...was a general joke regarding people skipping dialogue for the good bits (missing plot points) then reaching a choice...

But to answer your question...yes she is...well..right behind Josy ;)
Why would anyone skip through dialogue? Are there really people playing this game just for the scenes?
And yeah, Josy is nearly equally good ;)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
He's also shown up once already and basically asked Derek to spy on Maya for him so I don't think we'll be seeing him on campus again any time soon.
Derek isn’t gonna spy for him, but you don’t think Tommy could find a phone number?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Derek isn’t gonna spy for him, but you don’t think Tommy could find a phone number?
Obviously he won't, but he'll probably make up something if his Dad contacts him.

Tommy doesn't know about M&J being together let alone the issue with Maya's Dad, so there's nothing to worry about from him.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Tommy doesn't know about M&J being together let alone the issue with Maya's Dad, so there's nothing to worry about from him.
yeah, cause the MC isn’t going to be living in the same house as Tommy, so there is no way he could learn anything. And Quinn would never use her relationship with Tommy as a way to manipulate Maya based on what she may find out. We know he wants Josy out of there far more than seems rational for the situation, and attacking her and the MC through Maya seems in character to me.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

will383

Aug 15, 2017
Best Game ever, never been a fan of VN but recently i noticed that some of them are pretty good. This game takes the Cake though, i came for the Fap but stayed for the feels. This game hit close to home more then once and the Music is the Bomb. I wished i had a bit more Freeroam tbh but the Story is freaking awesome. I played this game like a Lunatic from like 3 am till 1 am the next day. I didnt skip one conversation or text.

question: do you know when the Next update gonna come out, i tried to support them on Pattreon but my Bank is in the Negative this Month and hence declines the Payment.

Btw.. you are all wrong Jill is defiently the Best Girl.
Pretty, Super Kind, doesnt sleep around, accepts that the MC is a Slut and doesnt care. plus she is super Rich .. Jill is defiently my Waifu (JK)

PS. I loved that Tybald (?) path, i bascially fucked his Mom and take away his Crush... and almost Bang her Mother figure aswell.. jeez i am a Slut

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes