xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I'd say the DIK path is more likely to be the one where he leaves her hanging high and dry, and the CHICK path is the one where he'd want to help her because it would be more of a "good guy" thing to want to save her.
Disagree completely. Dik path seems where you agreeable with her and would want to help her. Chick is where you oppose/consider her evil and will likely want to see her punished.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Probably, but I think for plot purposes we'll likely be rooming with a LI.
the problem is that there is no universal LI that works for every game.

MC could only go to Maya and Josy, or as a friend sleeping on the floor or as "more than a friend" in the king size

Disagree completely. Dik path seems where you agreeable with her and would want to help her. Chick is where you oppose/consider her evil and will likely want to see her punished.

the distinction between Chick and Dik is always unclear

I consider it as in D&D

Chick is legal
Dik is chaotic

Last edited:
Reactions: xsssssssss

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
DIK path is more likely the one where you'd expect the MC to be the least interested in helping her because, you know, he's a dick. Choosing not to help Quinn get out of some desperate, dire straits seems like a total DIK move whereas helping her despite what she's done would be a CHICK move because it's the more compassionate option.

Last edited:

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Ahah, this game needs another 'Fight a Jock' sequence
On the topic of fighting... has DPC addressed the minigames and cash situation moving forward? What I mean is, if you're diligent about doing the minigames whenever you have a chance, including all three fights each time, by the end of chapter 4, your fighting stats are maxed, and you really should have all the upgrades and cheats you'll likely ever need, making cash (and thus the minigames) mostly useless (other than the renders you get from the hard fights and the occasional cash you need during the story). Seems like there will need to be something more to spend money on in later chapter or different minigame rewards (not that I would mind not having to do the slider puzzles anymore).

will383

Aug 15, 2017
All the girls know that the MC is a whore remember that there is a rumor of the size of your package on campus if you go the no obligation route you almost have fucked all the hots

Bella know Jill like the MC and still she wanna fucked him too
Yeah but Maya is basically cheating with the MC so is Josy so they cant really complain, Bella isnt really a Student and hangs around the Library with the Nerds most of the Time which makes me believe she woulnd exactly know that he is a Whore, even if she does i think she cares more about Jill liking MC then him whoring around and since Jill doesnt care about that....

Sage is also cheating with the MC so she cant really be upset about him whoring around either.
From my Viewpoint Jill is the only one who would have a right to dislike/care about that but she doesnt which is rather charming.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
On the topic of fighting... has DPC addressed the minigames and cash situation moving forward? What I mean is, if you're diligent about doing the minigames whenever you have a chance, including all three fights each time, by the end of chapter 4, your fighting stats are maxed, and you really should have all the upgrades and cheats you'll likely ever need, making cash (and thus the minigames) mostly useless (other than the renders you get from the hard fights and the occasional cash you need during the story). Seems like there will need to be something more to spend money on in later chapter or different minigame rewards (not that I would mind not having to do the slider puzzles anymore).
Repeatable restaurant events during freeroams please, I need more Japanese food at every possible chance

Reactions: OneShotKiller

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
DIK path is more likely the one where you'd expect the MC to be the least interested in helping her because, you know, he's a dick. Choosing not to help Quinn get out of some desperate, dire straits seems like a total DIK move whereas helping her despite what she's done would be a CHICK move because it's the more compassionate option.
It depends on what you consider helping Quinn is. Helping her to overcome her problems and keep her business running becoming her partner in crime? That would be a DIK move too

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It depends on what you consider helping Quinn is. Helping her to overcome her problems and keep her business running becoming her partner in crime? That would be a DIK move too
I doubt very much that, even on the DIK path, we'd see the MC become like this.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Dik feels more has more affinity with her, has ties to her involvement in prostitution/drug choices.
I don’t agree with your definitions of the two affinities but even if I did they’d have selfish reasons for wanting to help.

For me chick seems to be morally opposed to Quinn, so would be far more likely to want her to get their view of a just punishment rather than helping her.

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
for me the discriminate is:

if Quinn MUST close the business, then MC is Chick
if the activity can continue, then MC is DIK

MC has too many thoughts, he has no time for drug dealing

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Heck, I had to LEARN strats to do the sliders puzzle. And I ended up liking them eventually. It ended up being useful for some other games.
The winter is coming dude

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The colder it is the harder you have to hug ;)
Repeatable restaurant events during freeroams please, I need more Japanese food at every possible chance
Yeah, that feels underdeveloped. Two free roam scenes (3 with Minny :ROFLMAO: ) and the Sarah and Riona-Quinn ones. Not that much of a variety...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Dik feels more has more affinity with her, has ties to her involvement in prostitution/drug choices.
I don’t agree with your definitions of the two affinities but even if I did they’d have selfish reasons for wanting to help.

For me chick seems to be morally opposed to Quinn, so would be far more likely to want her to get their view of a just punishment rather than helping her.
CHICK can be morally opposed to what Quinn is doing but also not want to see anything bad happen to her or others who associate with her. So if the chance came to help her get out of it, a CHICK would help and a DIK would not.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes