Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Riona's not a main LI, hence why she doesn't have a path and she won't get one either.
i'm not angry,
i'm hurt :WutFace:
5e45a8bf64790b9beff452ca03cbea0f.gif

i guess atleast i'll have Sage or Josy at the end of the da--
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
"I'm to good for you route."

View attachment 783287 View attachment 783288 View attachment 783289 View attachment 783290 View attachment 783291 View attachment 783292 View attachment 783293 View attachment 783294 View attachment 783295 View attachment 783296 View attachment 783297 View attachment 783298 View attachment 783299 View attachment 783300 View attachment 783301

DIK affiny route.

View attachment 783375 View attachment 783376 View attachment 783377 View attachment 783378 View attachment 783379 View attachment 783380

Jill and Bella route.

View attachment 783384 View attachment 783385 View attachment 783386 View attachment 783387 View attachment 783388 View attachment 783389 View attachment 783391 View attachment 783393 View attachment 783394 View attachment 783395 View attachment 783396 View attachment 783398 View attachment 783400 View attachment 783406 View attachment 783412 View attachment 783418 View attachment 783419 View attachment 783421 View attachment 783422 View attachment 783423 View attachment 783424 View attachment 783425 View attachment 783426 View attachment 783427 View attachment 783428 View attachment 783429 View attachment 783430 View attachment 783431 View attachment 783432 View attachment 783433 View attachment 783434 View attachment 783435 View attachment 783436 View attachment 783437 View attachment 783438 View attachment 783440 View attachment 783441 View attachment 783442 View attachment 783443 View attachment 783444 View attachment 783445 View attachment 783446 View attachment 783447 View attachment 783448 View attachment 783449 View attachment 783450 View attachment 783451 View attachment 783452
if you do the first route the computer shuts down by itself, you have to format and then reinstall everything

then for heaven's sake, you are free to do so

Oh well, you guys insisted the whole day saying that Maya can't have a corruption path, and now you want a redemption one (reverse of corruption) for Quinn? Really?

Maya can't be corrupted because she has MC and Josy and it would be out of her character and Quinn can't be redeemed because she has literally no one (apart for a Dik mc maybe) and it would be out of her character too to suddenly behave like a saint, even more than Maya being a whore.

Imo Quinn is perfect as she is, bitchy, arrogant, funny, dangerous and hot as fuck. I hope that never changes.

And if there will ever be a path for her hopefully it's one where the mc joins her dark life and affairs, not an absurd redemption.

Just to clarify, if it would exist a redemption (God please no) for her then it's definitely a Dik MC who could take it. A Chick MC hardly interacts with her throughout the story:HideThePain:
I am not very familiar with this terminology

if we don't want to talk about corruption, let's say that Maya (and in theory Josy too, but it seems more difficult to me) could have a bad ending in case Josy leaves her for MC, a more than plausible scenario.

other LI may also have a bad ending (Sage is back "formally" with Chad, Bella continues to wait for her husband ...) but Maya's is potentially the most dramatic.

for Quinn, on the other hand, the speech is different, she is very likely to remain the bad girl of the story, yet clues of her interest in MC, the fact that she will surely have to face difficulties can make her think she will repent, which does not mean that she becomes Jill with dyed hair or a secondary LI .. but that her character could become less extreme

Last edited:
Reactions: Dashxp4k and moskyx

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
One problem with the Sage route is some of her reactions to MC only make sense if you're playing a DIK character with her, rather than a Neutral or CHICK path.

If you reject her advances during the first guitar lesson, it doesn't make much sense that Sage would want to invite MC over "for some fun" at 10PM when MC drunk texts her at Bella's.

And if you're a CHICK towards Sage, it doesn't make sense that she would tell MC he has a big ego as they fuck on Tybalt's bed.

It's also an issue with Bella, as MC constantly joking with Bella and being obnoxious towards her in episode 5 doesn't make much sense if you're a CHICK.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
One problem with the Sage route is some of her reactions to MC only make sense if you're playing a DIK character with her, rather than a Neutral or CHICK path.

If you reject her advances during the first guitar lesson, it doesn't make much sense that Sage would want to invite MC over "for some fun" at 10PM when MC drunk texts her at Bella's.

And if you're a CHICK towards Sage, it doesn't make sense that she would tell MC he has a big ego as they fuck on Tybalt's bed.

It's also an issue with Bella, as MC constantly joking with Bella and being obnoxious towards her in episode 5 doesn't make much sense if you're a CHICK.
but are you talking about affinity or choices?

even if you have an affinity, you are free to make choices that lead to scores in another direction

even the purest CHICK can make an inappropriate joke

then it is right that some LI would like you to follow a certain behavior, but you always have the freedom to "disappoint" them

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You say chick/dik isn’t about good evil but then a couple of words later you reduce them to simple synonyms of those words. Smoking a joint is asshole, turning down a teacher isn’t compassion.
'Asshole' is not a synonym of 'evil'. There's a huge difference between someone who does terrible and despicable things without any moral conscience, and someone who just acts like a bit of an arrogant prick. The MC on the DIK path would be the latter.

The different paths are something of a reflection of attitude but there are admittedly some grey areas there, such as smoking pot which this game considers a bad action when it really isn't, and rejecting Jade and Cathy which is seen as good likely due to the ethical issue of having an affair with a teacher, but neither should really be treated as purely bad or purely good.

Generally speaking, the DIK attitude would seem to be one where the MC is cocky, juvenile,and selfish, whilst the CHICK attitude would seem to be one where the MC is humble, mature, and selfless. Again, there are some grey areas here with regards to some of these personality traits given what we've seen of how the MC handles certain situtations, but overall when it comes to the choices, actions, and lines of dialogue specifically associated with these affinities, this is how these different sides to the MC generally come across.

So if Quinn, after potentially coming to grips with the harsh reality of her situation, were to present herself to the MC as genuinely sincere in her desire to "get out" of her situation, and shows some of that vulnerable, "scared shitless" side we've had glimpses of, as well as perhaps expressing some level of acknowledgement that what she did was wrong, I would think that the decision to help her get out of it is more likely to fall on the CHICK side and the DIK decision would be to tell her to sort her own mess out. Alternatively, a CHICK decision could be a sincere offer of help with no strings attached, whilst a DIK decision could be one where the MC will use/blackmail Quinn into doing something for them later.

Either way, in the event that Quinn could come to the MC for help and the player is presented with a choice, the CHICK decision is not likely to be one that rejects helping her because to not help someone in need would go against the general attitude of that affinity.

Not necessarily true. The examples provided work perfectly fine on both paths because Sage texting the MC is more about her and her horniness than it is about the MC having a DIK attitude; Sage telling him he has a big ego is because he's not only fucking the President of the HOTs whose boyfriend was the President of the Alphas, but he's also doing it on the bed of the Prep's President and all of that would certainly boost anyone's ego; and with Bella, what could be seen as 'obnoxious' on a DIK path could be seen as him attempting to be 'light-hearted' on the Neutral/CHICK path to try and endear himself more to Bella and get her to crack a smile.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
'Asshole' is not a synonym of 'evil'. There's a huge difference between someone who does terrible and despicable things without any moral conscience, and someone who just acts like a bit of an arrogant prick. The MC on the DIK path would be the latter.

The different paths are something of a reflection of attitude but there are admittedly some grey areas there, such as smoking pot which this game considers a bad action when it really isn't, and rejecting Jade and Cathy which is seen as good likely due to the ethical issue of having an affair with a teacher, but neither should really be treated as purely bad or purely good.

Generally speaking, the DIK attitude would seem to be one where the MC is cocky, juvenile,and selfish, whilst the CHICK attitude would seem to be one where the MC is humble, mature, and selfless. Again, there are some grey areas here with regards to some of these personality traits given what we've seen of how the MC handles certain situtations, but overall when it comes to the choices, actions, and lines of dialogue specifically associated with these affinities, this is how these different sides to the MC generally come across.

So if Quinn, after potentially coming to grips with the harsh reality of her situation, were to present herself to the MC as genuinely sincere in her desire to "get out" of her situation, and shows some of that vulnerable, "scared shitless" side we've had glimpses of, as well as perhaps expressing some level of acknowledgement that what she did was wrong, I would think that the decision to help her get out of it is more likely to fall on the CHICK side and the DIK decision would be to tell her to sort her own mess out. Alternatively, a CHICK decision could be a sincere offer of help with no strings attached, whilst a DIK decision could be one where the MC will use/blackmail Quinn into doing something for them later.

Either way, in the event that Quinn could come to the MC for help and the player is presented with a choice, the CHICK decision is not likely to be one that rejects helping her because to not help someone in need would go against the general attitude of that affinity.
As far as i'm concerned
So DIK MC can be more reckless, thoughtless, less moral, less lawful
The Chick MC can be cautious, thoughtful, moral, lawful
if a character like quinn (somebody a chick refers to as evil) comes looking for help its going to be the more reckless/less lawful and less moral dik would be willing to help her whereas the lawful/moral chick would tell her she needs to face the consequences.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As far as i'm concerned
So DIK MC can be more reckless, thoughtless, less moral, less lawful
The Chick MC can be cautious, thoughtful, moral, lawful
if a character like quinn (somebody a chick refers to as evil) comes looking for help its going to be the more reckless/less lawful and less moral dik would be willing to help her whereas the lawful/moral chick would tell her she needs to face the consequences.
If a downbeaten, downtrodden Quinn, who now sees the grave seriousness of her situation, were to come to the MC looking for help, not helping her would not be something that a "good guy" CHICK would do. You say that a CHICK MC can be "thoughtful", well then the "thoughtful" thing to do in such a scenario is to help her.

This is why this is a grey area, because being a CHICK MC doesn't make him a saint just as being a DIK MC doesn't make him the devil. A CHICK MC can want Quinn to face some justice for her actions but also not want to see any harm come to her and want to help her get out of her situation if such a chance were to arise. The MC might not like Quinn and he might have called her "evil" in an over-exaggerated attempt to protect Maya from her, but that doesn't mean he would callously throw her to the wolves if she was in dire need of help. How is that such a difficult concept to grasp?

I suppose the nature of the "help" could be the issue, and if she wants him to help her sell drugs or do some other criminal acts to get her out of the hole she's dug for herself, then that gets back into that moral grey area. But if it's about finding her an out that doesn't cross over into criminal territory, then I see no reason why a CHICK MC wouldn't or shouldn't help her.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Personally I don't like Quinn, on a base level, I think she looks like a 35 yo, that's just smoke 2-3 packs of cigarettes a day since she was like 16 or something.

And from everything I've seen of her, in the words of the Joker "You get what you fucking deserve." I just have zero sympathy for drug dealing pimp.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
If a downbeaten, downtrodden Quinn, who now sees the grave seriousness of her situation, were to come to the MC looking for help, not helping her would not be something that a "good guy" CHICK would do. You say that a CHICK MC can be "thoughtful", well then the "thoughtful" thing to do in such a scenario is to help her.

This is why this is a grey area, because being a CHICK MC doesn't make him a saint just as being a DIK MC doesn't make him the devil. A CHICK MC can want Quinn to face some justice for her actions but also not want to see any harm come to her and want to help get out of her situation if such a chance were to arise. The MC might not like Quinn and he might have called her "evil" in an over-exaggerated attempt to protect Maya from her, but that doesn't mean he would callously throw her to the wolves if she was in dire need of help. How is that such a difficult concept to grasp?
I don't see anything callous about a chick MC wishing her the best and advising her that doing the right thing is her best course of action. That seems perfectly in keeping with chick traits we've seen.
Taking risks, embracing conflict, helping her avoid a degree of justice that seems perfectly in keeping with Dik traits we've seen.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

This is why this is a grey area, because being a CHICK MC doesn't make him a saint just as being a DIK MC doesn't make him the devil. A CHICK MC can want Quinn to face some justice for her actions but also not want to see any harm come to her and want to help her get out of her situation if such a chance were to arise. The MC might not like Quinn and he might have called her "evil" in an over-exaggerated attempt to protect Maya from her, but that doesn't mean he would callously throw her to the wolves if she was in dire need of help. How is that such a difficult concept to grasp?

I suppose the nature of the "help" could be the issue, and if she wants him to help her sell drugs or do some other criminal acts to get her out of the hole she's dug for herself, then that gets back into that moral grey area. But if it's about finding her an out that doesn't cross over into criminal territory, then I see no reason why a CHICK MC wouldn't or shouldn't help her.
Quinn doesn't need an extra drug dealer and in case she wouldn't ask MC, which she has no reason to trust him particularly.

MC would only be involved in case of serious danger, in which case if MC were Chick he would not leave Quinn (and the others involved) alone but he certainly would not tolerate the business that created all these problems, Quinn should at least promise to give up all.

if MC were Dik he would help her anyway but he would probably do it for the adrenaline or to gain something (even in sexual terms). I don't think a real partnership, mainly because it would be complicated to manage

however, there are two other possibilities.

Quinn could blackmail MC into helping her (there are many possibilities: the relationship between Maya and Josy, some MC adventure ...), in that case Chick or Dik would make little difference

and finally, if at that moment MC had access to family money (which one?), the help could simply be financial

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Quinn doesn't need an extra drug dealer and in case she wouldn't ask MC, which she has no reason to trust him particularly.
That's not likely to happen anyway and it's not what I'm saying when I refer to her potentially seeking his help.

MC would only be involved in case of serious danger, in which case if MC were Chick he would not leave Quinn (and the others involved) alone but he certainly would not tolerate the business that created all these problems, Quinn should at least promise to give up all.

if MC were Dik he would help her anyway but he would probably do it for the adrenaline or to gain something (even in sexual terms). I don't think a real partnership, mainly because it would be complicated to manage
This is pretty much what I've been saying and how I look at it. Quinn's in over her head, and we the audience/player have seen signs that she knows this but continues with the tough girl act. So if Quinn or others are put in harms way because of her actions, a CHICK MC will want to help her if it means protecting others and Quinn to an extent since not liking her doesn't mean he would want to see her harmed.

Quinn could blackmail MC into helping her (there are many possibilities: the relationship between Maya and Josy, some MC adventure ...), in that case Chick or Dik would make little difference

and finally, if at that moment MC had access to family money (which one?), the help could simply be financial
Blackmail's certainly a possibility and definitely something Quinn is capable of, so I could see that happening. But even if his "help" were to start off in such a way, there's still scope for a softening of the relationship to the point where a DIK/CHICK choice can be made.

Overall though, I just don't have such harsh feelings towards Quinn as some others do and I understand that people like this aren't always bad people. Majority of the time, people like Quinn just need to be shown there's another way and to be given the support and compassion to better themselves which is why I really hope we see something like that for her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's not likely to happen anyway and it's not what I'm saying when I refer to her potentially seeking his help.

This is pretty much what I've been saying and how I look at it. Quinn's in over her head, and we the audience/player have seen signs that she knows this but continues with the tough girl act. So if Quinn or others are put in harms way because of her actions, a CHICK MC will want to help her if it means protecting others and Quinn to an extent since not liking her doesn't mean he would want to see her harmed.

Blackmail's certainly a possibility and definitely something Quinn is capable of, so I could see that happening. But even if his "help" were to start off in such a way, there's still scope for a softening of the relationship to the point where a DIK/CHICK choice can be made.

Overall though, I just don't have such harsh feelings towards Quinn as some others do and I understand that people like this aren't always bad people. Majority of the time, people like Quinn just need to be shown there's another way and to be given the support and compassion to better themselves which is why I really hope we see something like that for her.
I'm not particularly fascinated by Quinn.

but until her motives are clear to me, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017

I hope the blackmail possibility isn’t one he pursues as i’m Sure that would end very badly for her, though i’m Not sure that’s worse than changing her very nature of a chick conversion fantasy.

If we have family money I guess there could be varied options of the purpose of any financial help.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I hope the blackmail possibility isn’t one he pursues as i’m Sure that would end very badly for her, though i’m Not sure that’s worse than changing her very nature of a chick conversion fantasy.

If we have family money I guess there could be varied options of the purpose of any financial help.
what blackmail are you referring to?

it wouldn't be a conversion to Chick, too radical and making Quinn's character useless.
But at the moment Quinn is a real criminal, which is beyond being a negative character. get rid of the drug issue, her position would normalize enough.

I know it is my personal position, but I still believe that the restaurant issue is more serious for us than for DPC

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
what blackmail are you referring to?

it wouldn't be a conversion to Chick, too radical and making Quinn's character useless.
But at the moment Quinn is a real criminal, which is beyond being a negative character. get rid of the drug issue, her position would normalize enough.

I know it is my personal position, but I still believe that the restaurant issue is more serious for us than for DPC
The one you suggested. :ROFLMAO: You said Quinn could maybe blackmail the MC into helping her, with what we don't know, but it's a possibility.

I also find it amusing that some people (not saying you) think the possibility of Quinn turning a corner and becoming a slightly different character at the end would somehow "ruin" her character, as if she can't still be an edgy, provocative little minx, without also being a drug dealing pimp. "Saving" Quinn doesn't mean turning her into Mother Theresa, it would just be about resolving and removing those issues that are the worst parts of her character, but her personality can remain intact, albeit perhaps a bit softer than before.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The one you suggested. :ROFLMAO: You said Quinn could maybe blackmail the MC into helping her, with what we don't know, but it's a possibility.

I also find it amusing that some people (not saying you) think the possibility of Quinn turning a corner and becoming a slightly different character at the end would somehow "ruin" her character, as if she can't still be an edgy, provocative little minx, without also being a drug dealing pimp. "Saving" Quinn doesn't mean turning her into Mother Theresa, it would just be about resolving and removing those issues that are the worst parts of her character, but her personality can remain intact, albeit perhaps a bit softer than before.
sorry:confused:

I thought he was referring to a particular reason for the blackmail

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes