Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
After all, its not cheating if theres no dick involved :WeSmart:
I mean, I know you're at least partially joking, and lesbians would certainly disagree... but to the average male psyche, I'd say it's basically true.

I mean, if a guy came home and found their wife/gf messing around with another man, the general reaction would be rage, jealousy, and sorrow. However, for MANY guys, if they came home and found their wife/gf messing around with an attractive woman, as long as they could join in (or hell, even just watch) they'd probably be absolutely cool with it.

We're just wired funny. :)

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I wouldn't want to make a too serious speech, but personally between a joint and a syringe there is a big difference.
the joint on the roof is an acceptable nonsense, dealing hard drugs is criminal and very dangerous.

on the restaurant I know that my position is questionable, I will probably be wrong as I have often done.:(

on the involvement of LIs in the restaurant: in the end we talk about Maya (Josy seems very unlikely to me). narratively it could also be interesting but it would be too dramatic a turn which I don't expect
Agree, world of difference between weed and injectable drugs.

For me the Restaurant depends on the willingness of the participants. If the girls are willing and can pay thier way through school, sucking and fucking a few cocks to earn hundreds of bucks seems an easier way to do it than working a 40 hour week.

LIs and the resteraunt is interesting. I agree there may be oppurtunites to "save" Maya from it however, IMO if that is the path things are going, which seems to be implied, then it stands to reason we can also fail to save her. I use the term 'save' a little broadly here. If Maya chooses to join the resteraunt on a path where she isn't the MCs main girl or for whatever reason he chooses not to warn her then that's really on the player. Maya is a grown woman who has decided she will do anything to get out from under her father and pay her way through school.

already with NTR I am more confused than before ... apparently in games if there is no Mc it is always NTR

what is strictly meant by the "corruption" tag?

in the Hentai field (the only one I know) would correspond to a permanent change in the "morality" / "sexuality" of a character

it does not necessarily go that far
For me NTR means cheating. I'd include hot wifing and swapping under an NTR bracket, though strictly they aren't the same thing. Corruption is the best bit of NTR. It doesn't have to be the fall from house wife to whore, but can just be the "will she give in?" For example in the Visual novel Marina's Cuckolding Report (great if your into that kind of thing) it's what's known and 'netorase' or 'lending' you wife to another guy. The corruption is about whether the sex will ruin the marriage, will she 'fall' for the fuck buddy etc.

The other important factor is the MC must have strong feelings towards the 'cheater' for it to count. If you're on the 'friends' path and declared no romatic interest in Maya, she can't put you in a NTR situaion. If however she has sex with someone other than you or Josy whilst in the thrupple that could be NTR.

Maya isn't gonna enter the restaurant. Quinn already said that Maya isn't hot material, she is just pushing her to see were is the breaking point.

A more interesting line of thinking with drama potencial is Josy making it into the HOT's while Maya failing. Will Josy sacrifice herself for his lover? Quinn offering to Josy Maya's tuition in exchange for her services while Maya doesn't know what the tuition implies generates much more drama.
I suppose it depends on if there is another factor beyond the scavenger hunt. If Maya completes it, Quinn may have to let her in. At least she'd need a good reason to deny her entry. As for the free tuition, that might come with other stipulations (for example working in the resteraunt).

This line in the guide is why i don't think we can safely presume anything when it comes to this;

1598214248590.png

You make an interesting point about Josy, and that could be a fun path. But I think the same thing that people think stops Maya from being in the resteraunt as a Main LI stops Josy.

One of my favourite Josy theories is she will get in the HoTs and join the Pink Rose ruining that for Tommy as well (lol)

Interesting. So that suggests either;

MCs BDAY is mid week (Or possibly Friday) and they are celebrating before he goes home
Or Derek goes home with him and 6 will take us that far
Or we get a time jump to get us there

Either way seems more likely we will get to the letter in this update, at the very least as the cliffhanger.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

MCs BDAY is mid week (Or possibly Friday) and they are celebrating before he goes home

Either way seems more likely we will get to the letter in this update, at the very least as the cliffhanger.
it seems to me that we do not know the exact day, we only know that the father is waiting for the weekend to celebrate it together

the most likely solution is that they also organize a college party for him before MC's departure

since there is a cake I don't think there is only Derek, but it could also be a party with only DIKs present, but I doubt, even if it becomes difficult to establish who can be there given the different possible Paths (Sage could be excluded like Jill and Bella it is difficult to imagine participate in something public) but it is not to be excluded that all LIs are present regardless of the type of relationship, in the end they are all at least "acquaintances"

Sep 22, 2017
i want to play this game so badly but the file is too big :(
There's a compressed version on the first page, just over 2 GB if I remember correctly. I should warn you, though: I started with that version too and there was a rollback error for me a few hours in that wouldn't let me continue until I downloaded the full uncompressed. It's worth a try, I suppose.

EDIT: The reduction in image quality isn't that bad and shouldn't be really noticeable on an average laptop screen.

Reactions: coolboy88

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
There's a compressed version on the first page, just over 2 GB if I remember correctly. I should warn you, though: I started with that version too and there was a rollback error for me a few hours in that wouldn't let me continue until I downloaded the full uncompressed. It's worth a try, I suppose.
Thanks for letting me know. I was considering to download the compressed version. How is the image quality compared to the original?

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks for letting me know. I was considering to download the compressed version. How is the image quality compared to the original?
I edited my original comment about the image quality. If you're playing on a laptop and not on a huge monitor it's hardly even noticeable. And believe me, even if it was this isn't a game you want to miss out on due to slightly worse visuals.;)

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
I edited my original comment about the image quality. If you're playing on a laptop and not on a huge monitor it's hardly even noticeable. And believe me, even if it was this isn't a game you want to miss out on due to slightly worse visuals.;)
Thanks man. Appreciate for your answer. will download it then. (y)

Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Absolutely. It's one of the rumored reasons why Chad is so cold towards Sage even in the flashback. We know they must have been close at some point, but I think it's to placate NTR-haters even if we can later rationalize it as Chad never loved her.
While I'm not arguing that the high level of sensitivity towards NTR content may have played a role in the way Sage and Chad's relationship is portrayed... I'm not sold that it has to be that. In my eyes, it simply serves to make Sage a more sympathetic and realistic character, overall.

IRL, women tend to cheat because they feel they're not getting their emotional or physical needs met by their significant others. Chad is not giving her the love she needs, emotionally or sexually, so she ends up seeking it elsewhere... with the MC (she won't admit the 'emotional' part of that, but it's pretty obvious while you're living with her). If she and Chad were in a happy relationship, we'd basically be forced to fall back on the stupid 'magic dick' trope so prevalent in adult VNs as justification. I don't think it's a coincedence that we find out that Josy and Maya's rocky relationship contributed to both of them cheating on each other as well.

It also serves to make her more desirable as a LI. As the MC, we can look at her actions and say "she's only cheating because Chad doesn't treat her right... as long as I don't make that mistake when she's my girl, she'll never cheat on me!".

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, that is surprising. Honestly thought we wouldn't see his birthday until at least ep 7, but I guess we can at least say that this update will cover several days, maybe even the whole week.

I think DPC might save the contents of the letter for the next episode, so a cliffhanger ending where he opens it and then it cuts to black is probably the most likely.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes