always86

Mar 19, 2020

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The problem with Jill is that she blushes a lot. She knows thats unfair. She is very cute when blushing. Plus she always blushes in situations when she looks super cute. I think she have ulterior motives and tries to charm the mc with her vile feminine ways.

I think some of us should sacrifice themselves to save the rest form temptation. Are there any martyr types around? :whistle:

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
The problem with Jill is that she blushes a lot. She knows thats unfair. She is very cute when blushing. Plus she always blushes in situations when she looks super cute. I think she have ulterior motives and tries to charm the mc with her vile feminine ways.

I think some of us should sacrifice themselves to save the rest form temptation. Are there any martyr types around? :whistle:
Jill blushes a lot and that's facts. I think she the only girl blushes.

Bella And Jill Yoga 22.png Jill Date 18.jpg Jill Date 19.jpg Jill Date 20.jpg Jill shower 13.jpg Jill shower 20.jpg

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Jill blushes a lot and that's facts. I think she the only girl blushes.
Well, there is a reason why the daughter was so popular in My Sweet Neighbours. Was so cute with all the blushing going in. I consider it an Enchantment class, mind-affecting compulsion effect. A direct mental attact that forces us to like her! She uses it indiscriminately now. I mean i could raise wards against it and what not.. but i like her too much for that already :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes