felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I see, the micro dick i doubt it since the joke is already use with Dawe, and seeing how Melanie is (most likely) the side chick, it wouldn't go well with her slutty personality . The guy theory is interesting, that may have a link with the expulsion of Troy from the tri-alpha.
but if Chad had a micro dick, Sage would know it and I don't think she would want the attention of his micro dick

so at the very least the problem is impotence

but I'd rule that out too, in the end if Chad can't satisfy one person he wouldn't look for another

Chad doesn't want his clandestine relationship to be known, or he's a man or someone who has to stay in the shadows

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Completly unrelated btw but is DPC planning on adding more music to the game ? 'Cause honestly i was expecting to hear How To Save a life from The Fray at some point and it never happened . Then again it may have been a bit to expansive .

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
but if Chad had a micro dick, Sage would know it and I don't think she would want the attention of his micro dick

but I'd rule that out too, in the end if Chad can't satisfy one person he wouldn't look for another

Chad doesn't want his clandestine relationship to be known, or he's a man or someone who has to stay in the shadows
Would she? I mean, can we even be sure they've had sex? Remember the comment she makes along the lines of "this is how it's supposed to be" when the MC gets hard during the guitar lesson? Maybe when things got intense with him and Sage nothing would happen and he'd make claims like he's "tired" or "not in the mood", so perhaps they've never had sex.

I figure i'm probably saying shit that was already said before but hey, i found the game 2 weeks ago, made two runs and been obsessed with it ever since, so i gotta catch up how i can lol . (plus come on ... 4000 pages ...)
No problem with that. I get that it might seem daunting when you see the page numbers, but we're a welcoming bunch here and it's inevitable that new players like yourself might share a lot of the same theories that have been discussed at length already. So don't feel like you can't express your thoughts and theories because of that. We're quite happy to talk these things through again. :giggle:

Completly unrelated btw but is DPC planning on adding more music to the game ? 'Cause honestly i was expecting to hear How To Save a life from The Fray at some point and it never happened . Then again it may have been a bit to expansive .
They're always adding new licenced music from indy artists, but certainly won't see anything from the major record labels.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

Some subjects it is best to remain ignorant about, isn't it?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Would she? I mean, can we even be sure they've had sex? Remember the comment she makes along the lines of "this is how it's supposed to be" when the MC gets hard during the guitar lesson? Maybe when things got intense with him and Sage nothing would happen and he'd make claims like he's "tired" or "not in the mood", so perhaps they've never had sex.

No problem with that. I get that it might seem daunting when you see the page numbers, but we're a welcoming bunch here and it's inevitable that new players like yourself might share a lot of the same theories that have been discussed at length already. So don't feel like you can't express your thoughts and theories because of that. We're quite happy to talk these things through again. :giggle:
do you think Sage has never seen Chad naked?

it seems unlikely to me, and she would have given him a touch to measure the "tool" anyway

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This disclaimer when I launch the game... man, some folks must have really had their jimmies rustled if Dr Pinkcake had to do this approach.
Then again, better to warn players ahead of time.
We live in a world and era of everyone being offended by fecking everything these days (and suing for), especially if you're under a certain age. Par for the course now these things unfortunately.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We live in a world and era of everyone being offended by fecking everything these days (and suing for), especially if you're under a certain age. Par for the course now these things unfortunately.
I agree with the meaning of your speech, but in the specific case this premise of DPC is not very useful, indeed it seems to me more advertising than service information
DPC is rightly very proud of his work and wants not to be considered a developer like any other.

it won't save him from criticism eventually, I don't even want to assume that some player does some nonsense after being "disappointed" by the game

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Holy cow lol, that was a weird moment. Starting the game up, and MC has a very similar haircut to mine. This is eerie... time to relive college differently!

Reactions: Dashxp4k

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Really? You do realize they've been together for two years, at least? The "I'm tired" and "not in the mood" excuse can work a few times, but definitely not for all that time they've been together.
Sage, even with all of her attachment, would've dumped Chad ages ago.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes