lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Does anyone else want Zoey to come back and throw a wrench in things? She'll create a interesting conflict with MC given their history.
What would that be though? MC has said he never really thought of her as a girlfriend so that's off the table, she's been gone a year and last sent him a photo 6 months ago when she looked basically the same so she hasn't had his baby and he's never kept her a secret (although he's only gone into detail with Bella)

If anything, a reappearence might serve to make him realise that her feelings ran (past tense, she's over him now and very happy in her new relationship) deeper than his and be the catalyst that makes him commit to one of the LIs.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020
Does anyone else want Zoey to come back and throw a wrench in things? She'll create a interesting conflict with MC given their history.
Not a bad idea, but I would rather not.

I mean, we'd have enough of a conflict with the 5 LIs, especially if someone is following more than one route in one playthrough.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
wishful thinking

MC doesn't hide so well :D
Look again at the picture, closely. Bacchus is exactly right. Jill and Maya are laying across the MC's waist, and his chest is visible in the bottom of the picture. Jill's elbow is resting on his left pec. Bella is, indeed, 'giving an assist' to Josy's blowjob on the MC.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Look again at the picture, closely. He's exactly right. Jill and Maya are laying across the MC's waist, and his chest is visible in the bottom of the picture. Jill's elbow is resting on his left pec.
;) i'm joking

I already have glasses, if I look at it more closely then I have to take the dog

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes