Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I got a sense she didn't believe the MC or maybe thought Bella was over whatever is going on with her and was trying to the door to make sure. I guess it being locked means something bad but she doesn't let on afterwards. There's some pretty cool theories about this, although i don't buy the Bella, axe murderer, as funny as it is.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
100% agree flip unless the others (which rarely happens in life) are purely fuck buddies. Problem with those is, eventually, one or the other usually ends up wanting more. I'm with you completely.

No Jill...DON'T DO IT> Shhhhh...not played the latest update yet!
Nah it will be Quinn or Riona or maybe Derrek :cry:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
oh, Maybe she's infertile or had a miscarriage that's way James leave?
these theories are reaching some depressingly sad territory man, i mean she had a miscarriage or is infertile and the husband left her for that?
how much of a cunt must you be to do somethimg like that, i hope that's not the case, i'd just feel sad for my girl

Reactions: Naxer

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
these theories are reaching some depressingly sad territory man, i mean she had a miscarriage or is infertile and the husband left her for that?
how much of a cunt must you be to do somethimg like that, i hope that's not the case, i'd just feel sad for my girl
Yet plenty of men and women have done it. It's not because of what happened, but because of the aftermath. People deal with tragedy differently, don't talk, get resentment...drift apart...etc etc. Not just cos they assholes. Shit like that can can change you as a person...

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Yep, as I posted a few days ago.... this is my theory as well:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-5-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4047948

As far as the husband being a cunt for leaving... again, I've seen the loss of a child near the end of a pregnancy/loss of an infant wreck two marriages in real life. In neither case was it as simple as the man being the asshole. It was more just that the stress and shock dramatically affected the relationship, and things fell apart. No one's fault really.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yes but they are more realistic than her axe

Jill knows the true

Reactions: Warped77

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Yet plenty of men and women have done it. It's not because of what happened, but because of the aftermath. People deal with tragedy differently, don't talk, get resentment...drift apart...etc etc. Not just cos they assholes.
i could understand with losing an already born child, but a miscarriage means losing a child that is yet to be born, yes it's a tragedy but leaving your companion in their weakest moment because you can't deal with it in my eyes marks you as a waist of air and a person i'll avoid associating with
and i'm talking about the man leaving the woman in this particular case, not about losing an already born child or any other variant
with that i can understand that the mental trauma of an event like that can lead to the ending of the relationship
just my opinion

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
Does anyone know how long this episode will last that the Producer will release? Is it going to be bigger than Episode 5?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This is what happens when you make a game like AL; people start to think the dev is always going to go down some really dark rabbit holes.

Does anyone know how long this episode will last that the Producer will release? Is it going to be bigger than Episode 5?
According to the dev, it's going to be the longest episode yet and might even take a couple of hours to get through it.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes