Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
In Episode 5 every Fraternity is in turmoil. the Jocks windows destroy, the Preps Mansion first floor have water damage, the DIKs mansion is Damage and Rusty father cut the funding, the HOTs had a cold feet and attending the lamest party ever like seriously why the Bartender being a dick.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
If she is the Itachi of the story, I can't imagine the uproar on this thread if for some reason she decides to kill Riona, and that would be even more upsetting if she is forced to do it.
or Riona kills Quinn or Quinn kills the entries HOTs.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I am expecting/hoping that she gets a decent backstory that shows she's not bad, she's just designed that way. ;)

Also, for everyone who's seen my BaDIK Trading Cards, just FYI I've made a slight alteration to them. Realised it would be difficult with certain characters to come up with symbols/logos for them, so removed the B&R logo on the bottom right for later use and replaced it with DPC's logo and the cards are now numbered.
it's not unlikely that the next flashback will focus on Quinn. we know that she will still be important in the next chapter

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The way to make this game negative is killing off your favorite characters.
every Li will be someone's favorite ... if Rebecca has fans too ....

but there is no need to kill her (I don't think DPC will repeat itself), just make her inaccessible without the possibility of bypassing any obstacles, seeing her but not being able to reach her

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Fuck you, Dr. PinkCake, you fucking piece of shit.

You made me simp for EVERY GODDAMN MAIN CHARACTER IN THIS GAME, AND I'M NOT EVEN THROUGH EPISODE 2 YET.

Josy was amazing, then Maya came along, and she was amazing, then Sage came along, and she was amazing, THEN JILL CAME ALONG, AND SHE WAS AMAZING, AND THEN ISABELLA CAME ALONG, AND SHE WAS AMAZING.

GODDAMNIT. I CAN'T FUCKING CHOOSE, YOU BASTARD.

In all seriousness, this is better than Acting Lessons, and like I said, not even through episode 2 yet. You've outdone yourself, good sir. Bravo.

P.S: I don't like Quinn though.
I feel you. Through episode 5 you've yet to get to a point where you have to choose, if that makes you feel better.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Since Quinn likes messing with MC since she likes him I'm hoping we'll have the option to make it clear to her that we're not interested in her maybe then she'll stop annoying him.

Reactions: Dik President

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Since Quinn likes messing with MC since she likes him I'm hoping we'll have the option to make it clear to her that we're not interested in her maybe then she'll stop annoying him.
She likes messing with him because she's Quinn. Doesn't necessarily mean she likes him romantically, at least at the moment, so I doubt there will be a way to stop her from messing with the MC because this is likely forming the basis of the larger plot and she'll therefore be unavoidable.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
meanwhile, she is not indifferent to you, and this is the first step in the courtship

you are already in her web:love:

;):LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes