Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Then we will get Quinn's backstory and it will be amazing. Or maybe not, who knows :ROFLMAO: .
I am expecting/hoping that she gets a decent backstory that shows she's not bad, she's just designed that way. ;)

Also, for everyone who's seen my BaDIK Trading Cards, just FYI I've made a slight alteration to them. Realised it would be difficult with certain characters to come up with symbols/logos for them, so removed the B&R logo on the bottom right for later use and replaced it with DPC's logo and the cards are now numbered.

Last edited:

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Curious as to how the tell Sage about Arieth or not tell her will play out. Is that going to open up her facing issue or blow up that you've been spreading rumours.

P.S Quinn already is amazing.
She'll probably go to the sea to hunt the crabs, boom, arieth never seen again .

• Haha
Reactions: flippityflop

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Curious as to how the tell Sage about Arieth or not tell her will play out. Is that going to open up her facing issue or blow up that you've been spreading rumours.

The rumor is already there Melanie and Sarah knows someone in the Diks mansion have crabs

Reactions: BenMeiffert
Sep 22, 2017
Also, for everyone who's seen my BaDIK Trading Cards, just FYI I've made a slight alteration to them. Realised it would be difficult with certain characters to come up with symbols/logos for them, so removed the B&R logo on the bottom right for later use and replaced it with DPC's logo and the cards are now numbered.
I'm assuming they're still work in progress since their original logo is currently on top of the DPC one and they're all have the same number. Please let me know when they're done, I'm eager to add them to the collection.:)

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
So I took a look at the gallery after having done a main 'DIK' run, and I noticed some of my scenes showed 50%. Is this because part of the scene is 'locked' based on DIK/CHICK rating? Most of the scenes were towards the beginning but one was towards the end of episode 5. Just curious about whether those would unlock if I have a lower DIK and/or need a CHICK score, or if I missed something else. I know I didn't use the phone to the full potential until about episode 2 or 3, so I may just replay anyway.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm assuming they're still work in progress since their original logo is currently on top of the DPC one and they're all have the same number. Please let me know when they're done, I'm eager to add them to the collection.:)
I think I'm OK with how they look now. The issue was that I felt I could use the B&R logo for certain characters but didn't want it there twice, so the DPC logo works better instead. The numbers are kind of a sequential thing for the characters, so this is the 1st card for each of them and the 2nd card will have a number 2 and so on.

So I took a look at the gallery after having done a main 'DIK' run, and I noticed some of my scenes showed 50%. Is this because part of the scene is 'locked' based on DIK/CHICK rating? Most of the scenes were towards the beginning but one was towards the end of episode 5. Just curious about whether those would unlock if I have a lower DIK and/or need a CHICK score, or if I missed something else. I know I didn't use the phone to the full potential until about episode 2 or 3, so I may just replay anyway.
Yes, some scene have CHICK and DIK variants so you need to do it once with DIK status and the other with CHICK status. Sage scenes are different as one requires that you stay to dance with her in ep 2 and the other requires you stay with her in ep 4.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Yes, some scene have CHICK and DIK variants so you need to do it once with DIK status and the other with CHICK status. Sage scenes are different as one requires that you stay to dance with her in ep 2 and the other requires you stay with her in ep 4.
Ah got it, makes sense, and I like that there's replay value to try out different paths. Episode 2 I chose to take up Sarah on the offer. No regrets. At least not yet, if I find out I'm a father...

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Man! Bella in her youth easily blows every other girl from the game out of the water.

In 2 months? I think it would be a bit more...
We don't know, it's just a rough estimate based on past episodes, but considering this one is the longest so far maybe it would take a bit longer.

...I hope he doesn't release it during No Nut November :ROFLMAO: .

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Another question that just came to mind - at the beginning Neil brings up needing to use condoms.
As far as I can recall, the only time a condom was even used was during the initiation ceremony, when it gets removed anyways. Is choosing to wear a condom something that happens on the CHICK side of things? Or could DPC still be preparing to implement some sort of decision tree on whether to wear them or not, and how that impacts the MC / girls (STDs, Pregnancy being the two big outcomes)?

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Another question that just came to mind - at the beginning Neil brings up needing to use condoms.
As far as I can recall, the only time a condom was even used was during the initiation ceremony, when it gets removed anyways. Is choosing to wear a condom something that happens on the CHICK side of things? Or could DPC still be preparing to implement some sort of decision tree on whether to wear them or not, and how that impacts the MC / girls (STDs, Pregnancy being the two big outcomes)?
I think most college girls will be on the pill so i don't think condoms/pregnancy will be a thing. Doubt STD's will be a thing outside of funny Arieth story.
Perhaps first time with jill, she might insist on a condom.
I do wonder with the whole set up with Jade if that is going to go pregnancy(ultimate revenge) way in terms of story.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
As far as I can recall, the only time a condom was even used was during the initiation ceremony, when it gets removed anyways. Is choosing to wear a condom something that happens on the CHICK side of things?
No, it's all the same.

reapers.gif

Jun 25, 2017

Probably means Arieth will get herself cleaned up and open it up for us to sleep with her.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I think most college girls will be on the pill so i don't think condoms/pregnancy will be a thing. Doubt STD's will be a thing outside of funny Arieth story.
Perhaps first time with jill, she might insist on a condom.
I do wonder with the whole set up with Jade if that is going to go pregnancy(ultimate revenge) way in terms of story.
I don't believe all the girls use pills there are not many that let you end up inside

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes