ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
I've saved it anyway. It's a rare limited edition card and I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶t̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶1̶0̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ I'm one of the lucky few who has it.:sneaky:

EDIT: Is it just me or are they getting bigger in resolution? The first edition Sage you posted a few hours ago was quite small, these 4 ended up larger and the corrected new Sage is even larger.
Not the only thing growing larger over here :sneaky:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I've saved it anyway. It's a rare limited edition card and I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶t̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶1̶0̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ I'm one of the lucky few who has it.:sneaky:

EDIT: Is it just me or are they getting bigger in resolution? The first edition Sage you posted a few hours ago was quite small, these 4 ended up larger and the corrected new Sage is even larger.
Yes, they're bigger. Felt the initial size was too small. All images are 504x706 including the Sage pic.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And yet the corrected Sage was initially 720x1009 but now it's back to 504x706. What is happening?:D
What's happening is I'm rushing this and making mistakes. :ROFLMAO:

Hey, talk about a spoiler symbol on Maya's card!

But nitpicks aside, nice work!
Yeah, honestly couldn't think of what else to do for her. But I am open to suggestions if you have any.

Also, the Bella one is technically a spoiler too, so I suppose you could say that there's a level of assumed knowledge in that people who have played the game would get these and therefore it's not a spoiler for them.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
What's happening is I'm rushing this and making mistakes. :ROFLMAO:
Hey, no complaints from me, at least I have Freckles in larger resolution.
Yeah, honestly couldn't think of what else to do for her. But I am open to suggestions if you have any.
Nah, the spoiler is fine. Can't imagine anyone new just stumbling upon your post, actually observing the cards in great detail and then being upset that you spoiled Maya's carpet munching tendencies.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I should have probably used 'slut' rather than 'whore' as I wasn't referring at all to prostitution.

My point is, Seamanq has alluded to Quinn being a raving slut more than once now, but in the very short time period the first 5 chapters of the game covers, depending on the path you're on, the MC could have possibly had sexual encounters with, by my count, over a dozen women... whereas we've seen Quinn have sex with the MC and... that's it? (seriously, am I forgetting someone else?) ...and yet it's the MC who should be worried about catching something from Quinn and not vice versa? Seems silly.

Also, I believe Jade's Women's Studies class would have something to say about all this 'slut-shaming'. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
what?bashing Quinn and praisinig Maya with 10 paragraph essays daily is the norm here, didn't you know? Just a heads up. You can't point out facts here, it's forbidden.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Also, the Bella one is technically a spoiler too, so I suppose you could say that there's a level of assumed knowledge in that people who have played the game would get these and therefore it's not a spoiler for them.
For Maya the only thing that comes to mind a a film reel. Sadly, her movie hobby hasn't come up much recently so it feels a little bland. I guess you could go with just one female symbol too (she is a feminist, after all), but again it's a bit underwhelming.

The Bella one doesn't bother me. Without knowing Bella joined a sorority named OMG in her youth, the Omega doesn't mean much. It's not like we're introduced to an OMG chapter on campus before Bella tells her story. For all the clueless newbie can tell, it might mean Bella was the founder of Time Lord society.

I suppose you could replace it with a spatula if you really wanted to. Or an axe, if you just want to stir up the hornets. :p

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For Maya the only thing that comes to mind a a film reel. Sadly, her movie hobby hasn't come up much recently so it feels a little bland. I guess you could go with just one female symbol too (she is a feminist, after all), but again it's a bit underwhelming.

The Bella one doesn't bother me. Without knowing Bella joined a sorority named OMG in her youth, the Omega doesn't mean much. It's not like we're introduced to an OMG chapter on campus before Bella tells her story. For all the clueless newbie can tell, it might mean Bella was the founder of Time Lord society.

I suppose you could replace it with a spatula if you really wanted to. Or an axe, if you just want to stir up the hornets. :p
I'm saving the feminist symbol for a couple of others. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Warped77

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I love kids (otherwise I wouldn't have had two of them)... I just don't get the pregnancy fetish thing at all. Also a hard pass for me.

To each their own, I guess.
Agreed. But I do like getting them pregnant cause I love being a dad.

Sep 22, 2017
You mean she... eats the hair? :eek: :sick:

View attachment 792982
It's been two episodes since the big revelation, people need a new reason to raise those pitchforks. Might as well get creative.
Maya's face was there before MC's face... let that sink in. :unsure:
And now both of their faces are there, MC is living that high life.:cool:

But in case that was a playful "NTR" bait, I'll humor you: All my IRL girlfriends had a free coochie pass if they wanted it, I'm not one to keep them from browsing the full menu.:BootyTime:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maya's face was there before MC's face... let that sink in. :unsure:
Yeah, but the MC can be all of Maya's guy firsts and at least a few for Josy too, so he wins more. :cool:

...Wendy? Minnie?
:WeSmart:

also don't forget the one about Karen Rebecca Johnson
Wouldn't dream of it. :giggle:

But it'll probably be a while because I've got a backlog of games to get through and there always seems to be new updates coming out that make it bigger so I need to spend some time reducing them. Only reason I spent time doing this was because flippityflop put the idea in my head and I just had to run with it. :D

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes