flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Wait...maybe that's Bella's big secret? The secret room has chains for sure...but it's no pleasure dungeon....
...Uhh, she's into bestiality?

Edit: Or... yeah, maybe she's a furry.
I could totally see why her husband would abandon her for that.
And MC's monologue in the library about calling for help would make so much sense too... :KEK:

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
i mean, she could be a snuff movies producer
that's worse :HideThePain:
I wish there was an emote that adequately expressed the PTSD I still get whenever someone mentions snuff movies after watching 'A Serbian Film' in high school.
Pff... She could be both.
And hey, don't blame me. Maviarab started it.
I don't blame you. I blame God.:HideThePain:

Sep 22, 2017
No coercion needed. Ask and ye shall receive. :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have my eternal gratitude, friend. I shall cherish this above all my other adult themed possessions. :giggle:

P.S. If anyone knows a reliable way of printing this out on some shiny hard paper at work without getting fired, I'd appreciate the tip.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I really hope you'll never happen to watch a real one man, that shit's beyond fucked up :FacePalm:
I would bet anyone who's past their 20s has seen something like that, one way or another. Especially those who have at least a decade of experience with the interwebs.

So, yeah, for our own sake, let's not delve into that.

Reactions: -Hex-

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Because you can't get them more than once. After you order Riona and Camila in ep 1, you can't get them again.
I think you misunderstood me. I was not able to do more than ONE. Meaning, I was never able to call her more than once, ever. Every time I tried to call her all the options were grayed out. You were supposed to be able to call her a few times, each one giving you a different event. The game wouldn't let me.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
I think you misunderstood me. I was not able to do more than ONE. Meaning, I was never able to call her more than once, ever. Every time I tried to call her all the options were grayed out. You were supposed to be able to call her a few times, each one giving you a different event. The game wouldn't let me.
Well you have Riona, Camila, the special order that you can get at the party with the body shots and that's all, if they're greyed out either you already saw them it's too late .

Plus for the threesome it's not through the phone, it's an even in game where you have to choose between staying with maya or the threesome .

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well you have Riona, Camila, the special order that you can get at the party with the body shots and that's all, if they're greyed out either you already saw them it's too late .

Plus for the threesome it's not through the phone, it's an even in game where you have to choose between staying with maya or the threesome .
Staying with Maya >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes