Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
It's simple, voice actors willing to provide VO work for an adult game lack the talent to perform at the level required.

Jennifer Hale, Tara Strong and Laura Bailey wouldn't want to risk lowering their brand by providing VO for this game.
Perhaps not. But there are VAs who have done or specialize their voice acting to adult games and hentai.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
They scrapped it when they released 0.2 because it was too expensive, and even though it's been well over a year since then and they have thousands more patrons, they still have a very large cast of characters and even just hiring 4 or 5 decent voice actors who could do multiple voices, it will still likely be too ambitious for them in terms of cost when the game ends.
It's simple, voice actors willing to provide VO work for an adult game lack the talent to perform at the level required.

Jennifer Hale, Tara Strong and Laura Bailey wouldn't want to risk lowering their brand by providing VO for this game.
Oh I know the reasons....was making the point to the previous poster.

Perhaps not. But there are VAs who have done or specialize their voice acting to adult games and hentai.
And they are awful (opinions subjective).

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
When it comes to good VA, i have House Party that comes directly to my mind, both for male and female voices, even in sexy scenes (which is crazy because i usually cringe so much when it comes to moaning)

Sep 22, 2017

I now want to live in a world where Tara Strong is voicing one of the LIs and calls the MC Puddin' regardless of what pet name is selected on the phone app.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Still a hell hole I see... Shame. Remember when this thread was actually... FUN. Now it's borderline depressing with the over sensative egos who can't take any negative feedback here. -Smh-
I'm kinda surprised by this comment... I mean, I've only been frequenting this site for a few months now, but from what I've seen this particular forum is one of the better ones that I check constantly on F95zone. Sure, some of the discussions go on a bit long at times, and a lot of it is the same convos repeated... but the vast majority of discussions are civil. Hell, I'd even say most of the discussions and debates stay friendly.

Hell, even the occasional ridiculous 'This game sux cuz all the gurls should be the MC's sisters and I wanna get them all pregnant and fuck the babies!' comment is usually just ignored or laughed off. Seriously... does that guy just post the same comment in every game thread???

Huh. Maybe the mods are just that fast at deleting arguments...

Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020
I'm kinda surprised by this comment... I mean, I've only been frequenting this site for a few months now, but from what I've seen this particular forum is one of the better ones that I check constantly on F95zone. Sure, some of the discussions go on a bit long at times, and a lot of it is the same convos repeated... but the vast majority of discussions are civil. Hell, I'd even say most of the discussions and debates stay friendly.

Hell, even the occasional ridiculous 'This game sux cuz all the gurls should be the MC's sisters and I wanna get them all pregnant and fuck the babies!' comment is usually just ignored or laughed off. Seriously... does that guy just post the same comment in every game thread???

Totally agree.

This is literally the only forum I enter every day (even though I've only been on F95 for a month) because you all really know how to take conversations to another level, over-analyzing every detail without settling for superficial things. That is why I can feel identified with this thread.

Sep 22, 2017
It really is one of the better ones. Sure, people can get defensive when someone hits a nerve regarding their favorite LI but it rarely becomes a problem unless the "accuser" just keeps on slandering without any actual evidence to back up their statements. Then, when they've managed to piss off enough people they play the "you're just oversensitive and butthurt" card and feel victorious. At that point, you either just ignore them or play into their trap and give validity to their claims.

Funny enough, one of the people who liked StarWulf's comment was part of a brawl that got several pages purged about a week or two ago. Came in with the super original "Maya is a slut and she'll be a prostitute" opener, naturally got assblasted for it then claimed that everyone ganged up on him. Deliberately poking the beehive will get you stung, what a shocker.

Luckily, before things could get too hostile a special render always gets leaked, funneling most of the blood from our brains to other regions and we're right back to being happily horny in union.:giggle:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes