Sep 22, 2017
And how many took you up on that offer, if you don't mind me asking?
Sadly, just one.:( And even that was filed under the "I was drunk, won't ever do it again" category the next morning.

If only my life was written by DPC, things would've been different.:BootyTime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bereg Jonis

Jul 7, 2020
Hey guys, first time posting. Loved the game, came for the fap, stayed for the feels.

So, i just finished my second run, first one i went on a neutral route, trying to bang everything in my route. The second run i went took as a chick, i found it a bit annoying the fact that you can't really escape Bella(nothing against her, i think her character is amazing), since she's married i wanted to avoid her, being a good guy you know? but playing as a chick kinda pushes you towards her, the scene in the library feels kinda forced, i wish we could try to friendzone her. Btw, can someone explain the Axe thing? i think i missed that.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Hey guys, first time posting. Loved the game, came for the fap, stayed for the feels.

So, i just finished my second run, first one i went on a neutral route, trying to bang everything in my route. The second run i went took as a chick, i found it a bit annoying the fact that you can't really escape Bella(nothing against her, i think her character is amazing), since she's married i wanted to avoid her, being a good guy you know? but playing as a chick kinda pushes you towards her, the scene in the library feels kinda forced, i wish we could try to friendzone her. Btw, can someone explain the Axe thing? i think i missed that.
The only thing that's forced is the drunken kiss during their first "date".
The library scene can be completely avoided if you choose to ignore Bella after visiting Jill at the end of episode 3.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Sadly, just one.:( And even that was filed under the "I was drunk, won't ever do it again" category the next morning.

Heh, thought so. I'm actually surprised you've had one of them go through with it, drunk or not.
Definitely not my "approach" though. :D

Bereg Jonis

Jul 7, 2020
The only thing that's forced is the drunken kiss during their first "date".
The library scene can be completely avoided if you choose to ignore Bella after visiting Jill at the end of episode 3.
Oh you you are right. But even tho, at the very end of episode 5, when MC finds out Bella will teach in one of his classes, he still asks her if she wants him not to take the class, to avoid any discomfort since they have "a thing", even tho it was only kiss while he was shitfaced drunk.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it was any game dev, it would be different because practically none of what goes on in these games can work in the real world.

I can also imagine that one of these days someone is going to try to cite these games in a sexual assault trial; "But your honour, when I played that adult game, it said it was OK to stick my dick in a girl's mouth when she was sleeping and she even started to enjoy it the more I did it." :ROFLMAO:

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Oh you you are right. But even tho, at the very end of episode 5, when MC finds out Bella will teach in one of his classes, he still asks her if she wants him not to take the class, to avoid any discomfort since they have "a thing", even tho it was only kiss while he was shitfaced drunk.
I wouldn't worry too much about it, if I were you. :D
There's no way to completely eliminate any of the main girls, so the game might occasionally nudge you towards them. For as long as you don't act on it, you should be fine.

Sep 22, 2017
If it was any game dev, it would be different because practically none of what goes on in these games can work in the real world.

I can also imagine that one of these days someone is going to try to cite these games in a sexual assault trial; "But your honour, when I played that adult game, it said it was OK to stick my dick in a girl's mouth when she was sleeping and she even started to enjoy it the more I did it." :ROFLMAO:
Then I guess it's a good thing I never followed through that plan I made during my first semester of staying after class and whipping it out in front of my Linguistics teacher as soon as we were alone. Especially since I didn't even know about adult VNs at the time to help me defend my case on court.:oops:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Actually, the MC will only mention that if he made out with her in the library. If he picked "Ignore Bella" in Episode 3, the scene in Episode 5 will end immediately after they finish eating. The MC also won't have the option to make a move on Bella if he joins her in the sauna (or stay with her in Episode 4).

So it is possible to keep the MC's hands off Bella after the drunken kiss, but only if the MC deliberately ignores her.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Bereg Jonis

Jul 7, 2020
Actually, the MC will only mention that if he made out with her in the library. If he picked "Ignore Bella" in Episode 3, the scene in Episode 5 will end immediately after they finish eating. The MC also won't have the option to make a move on Bella if he joins her in the sauna (or stay with her in Episode 4).

So it is possible to keep the MC's hands off Bella after the drunken kiss, but only if the MC deliberately ignores her.
Ohh, i think i didn't ignore her enough then, that's cool. Man, this game just keeps on giving, can't wait for the next episode.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Ohh, i think i didn't ignore her enough then, that's cool. Man, this game just keeps on giving, can't wait for the next episode.
The game changes a lot of details depending on your choices. I really can't recommend multiple playthroughs enough.

The downside is that it sort of spoils us for when certain things don't respond to our choices. *cough*cough*

But so far that's been a small price to pay. :)

Reactions: Toncek146

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
MC only says that if you made out with her at the Library. Visiting her at the library is how you start her route and how the game checks if you're on it. MC doesn't say there's something between them if you don't visit her nor does Bella react much to finding out about MC's optional class.

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Fuck you, Dr. PinkCake, you fucking piece of shit.

You made me simp for EVERY GODDAMN MAIN CHARACTER IN THIS GAME, AND I'M NOT EVEN THROUGH EPISODE 2 YET.

Josy was amazing, then Maya came along, and she was amazing, then Sage came along, and she was amazing, THEN JILL CAME ALONG, AND SHE WAS AMAZING, AND THEN ISABELLA CAME ALONG, AND SHE WAS AMAZING.

GODDAMNIT. I CAN'T FUCKING CHOOSE, YOU BASTARD.

In all seriousness, this is better than Acting Lessons, and like I said, not even through episode 2 yet. You've outdone yourself, good sir. Bravo.

P.S: I don't like Quinn though.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Fuck you, Dr. PinkCake, you fucking piece of shit.

You made me simp for EVERY GODDAMN MAIN CHARACTER IN THIS GAME, AND I'M NOT EVEN THROUGH EPISODE 2 YET.

Josy was amazing, then Maya came along, and she was amazing, then Sage came along, and she was amazing, THEN JILL CAME ALONG, AND SHE WAS AMAZING, AND THEN ISABELLA CAME ALONG, AND SHE WAS AMAZING.

GODDAMNIT. I CAN'T FUCKING CHOOSE, YOU BASTARD.

In all seriousness, this is better than Acting Lessons, and like I said, not even through episode 2 yet. You've outdone yourself, good sir. Bravo.

P.S: I don't like Quinn though.
Then we will get Quinn's backstory and it will be amazing. Or maybe not, who knows :ROFLMAO: .

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes