Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
and it is likely that if MC gets close to Quinn this will become a problem with Sage
This seems a little odd since Sage also pushes the MC to try and get with Quinn.. She may have been simply trying to divert MC attention from her onto someone else but the morning after you choose to stay with Sage, Sage tells the MC point blank to give Quinn a shot.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This seems a little odd since Sage also pushes the MC to try and get with Quinn.. She may have been simply trying to divert MC attention from her onto someone else but the morning after you choose to stay with Sage, Sage tells the MC point blank to give Quinn a shot.
if the principle of not trusting what a girl in love tells you also falls, this game would lose all credibility :LOL: :LOL:

Sage makes an investigation, she wants to find out if Mc knows, I don't think she wants to push him towards Quinn, she warns him

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
pairing LIs is the easiest way to create interesting situations and dramatic moments.
Regardless of whether the relationship with Quinn has major developments or not, Sage is sure to be her counterpart and vice versa.

a clash between the two for control of the Hots seems inevitable to me
Yes, and Heather does not seem innocent with that...

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
A girl shoud never tell a guy that another sexy girl could like him... Too difficult to think with a cock in pant !

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
She was just asking. "Do you like her? Because she likes you." And she was with her "We are only FWB, nothing more".

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
if the principle of not trusting what a girl in love tells you also falls, this game would lose all credibility :LOL: :LOL:

Sage makes an investigation, she wants to find out if Mc knows, I don't think she wants to push him towards Quinn, she warns him
Interesting. But i think some people seem to forget these are college kids and what, 2-3 weeks into a story by the end of Chapter 5. It's a little bit much to be throwing the "L" word around. I get what your saying though.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Interesting. But i think some people seem to forget these are college kids and what, 2-3 weeks into a story by the end of Chapter 5. It's a little bit much to be throwing the "L" word around. I get what your saying though.
the garden scene (although not common to every route) says a lot about Sage's involvement

the big L continues to be uncomfortable even at 40

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
She was just asking. "Do you like her? Because she likes you." And she was with her "We are only FWB, nothing more".
Again true, and as you say, Sage may like the MC, but in that very same conversation the MC is able to flat out say he's interested in Sage and at the time she stops him cold and tells him that's not going to be a thing, it's FwB or nothing essentially. This may change going forward but it seems there is a lot more emphasis being put on characters than the actual content we're given (So far) ;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Admittedly, it could be a side-effect of the fact a lot of interactions with Quinn only come on DIK paths. But at least for the moment that's how I see it.
Quinn is a character that's geared more toward the DIK side of the scale, yes, but those towing the Neutral line can still get all but one of the interactions with her, that being the one in ep 4 if you stay with Sage.

I know this game puts a lot of emphasis on DIK and CHICK choices, but these aren't necessarily the only routes especially since the Neutral route really offers up the most opportunity for content right now.

I am convinced of the need to carry out different routes immediately, so as not to get stuck with the release of the following chapters (when it will become heavy to replay it from the beginning release by release).

but there is a doubt that I cannot solve:

for the individual route of Maya or Josy can I assume that it is better not to be involved in the relationship with both?

and if so, will it be more convenient to propose directly to remain friends or to propose it anyway but make sure that it is rejected?
from the dialogues after the prep party it would seem slightly the second, but it could just be an irrelevant variation.
For those hoping for an individual path for either M or J, not being in the throuple could be seen as the best way because then at least if one or both come back to him when he stayed out of the relationship, his involvement with them wouldn't have been a factor in it and so his hands are essentially clean. However, I feel that whether he's not involved with them or he is, that he will be a contributing factor, probably the main one, in them (M&J) potentially splitting up.

On the friends path, we know from the interactions in ep 5 that they both have feelings for him, Josy seemingly more than Maya, and this will probably cause friction between them if one or both behave distant in the relationship because of these feelings. In the throuple path, it may come down to how much time the MC spends with either of them if there are more choice like the one in ep 5 and this could add up over time.

Therefore, if players don't want to directly involve themselves with which girl they end up with on an individual path, the friends path is probably best, but there will be a loss of content on this path, and so for players who want consistent content with their favourite, the throuple path would be best even if they are going to have to actively choose one over the other.

yes i agree with that, but because Maya says something like that "free pass" will automatically if the relationship is true and serious. So if MC don't stop fucking every girl on his road, there will be some bad consequence with Maya (and Josie) and him.
That does strike me as something very similar to what happened in AL with Megan and Melissa, but I really hope that it's not exactly the same as that. Admittedly though with AL, Megan wasn't giving him a free pass, just the approval to date Melissa, whereas Maya seems to be giving him the freedom with anyone he wants.

It does seem like an odd thing given all the feelings and emotions expressed in the last couple of episodes, but my interpretation of it is that Maya's trying to test the uncertainty of all of this. She's not sure if the feelings she has for him are genuine or a fleeting infatuation caused by her loneliness, so in this sense she could be testing her reactions to seeing him with other girls or even just knowing he's been with others, because what she feels about that might determine how she feels about him. This could also work with Josy too because now her and Maya are back together, will either of them mind if the MC is with someone else now that they have each other again?

The MC is being tested too to see if he has genuine feelings because he's getting the chance to properly date M&J and others, so he also gets time to decide what he feels, and if he has feelings for someone else then so be it, but if he has feelings for M&J and they do too, then it will have all worked out. Of course, this could all go in many different directions, like J liking the MC more than M, but the MC likes M, and M likes J more, but I feel like Maya is hoping for the best outcome which would be the throuple, and even if the MC chooses someone else, she knows that what she and Josy have is good even if it's without him.

So in this regard, I don't think there will be any harsh results from the MC being with other girls whilst also being with M&J, at least not until they lock down what they have as a proper committed relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I think the first option would be the better one. That threesome relationship is frankly, very dysfunctional. Not a conclusion, more like running away from hard choices. The MC likes them both equally? I find it hard to believe. It seems like the immature choice and the MC has to be mature with these two. But we will probably just get different dialogues. Can´t hope for too much branching, can we? :rolleyes:
No, trying to split up a couple is dysfunctional. A polyamorous relationship is fine.

Christianity winning the culture war over "pagan" religions is the worst thing to ever happen to the west. Our views on sexuality and relationships are a mess because of it.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Which is weird in a way. Quinn falls for the MC regardless of personality, actions... Whatever happens could feel very forced on certain MCs.
I don't think it's that weird actually.
If MC is on the CHICK route, he's giving her more reasons to mess with him, which she likes.
On the other hand, if MC is on the DIK route, Quinn probably sees it as both of them clicking very well.

Is it forced, though? Yes.
But for the most part, Quinn can be avoided.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For those hoping for an individual path for either M or J, not being in the throuple could be seen as the best way because then at least if one or both come back to him when he stayed out of the relationship, his involvement with them wouldn't have been a factor in it and so his hands are essentially clean. However, I feel that whether he's not involved with them or he is, that he will be a contributing factor, probably the main one, in them (M&J) potentially splitting up.

On the friends path, we know from the interactions in ep 5 that they both have feelings for him, Josy seemingly more than Maya, and this will probably cause friction between them if one or both behave distant in the relationship because of these feelings. In the throuple path, it may come down to how much time the MC spends with either of them if there are more choice like the one in ep 5 and this could add up over time.

Therefore, if players don't want to directly involve themselves with which girl they end up with on an individual path, the friends path is probably best, but there will be a loss of content on this path, and so for players who want consistent content with their favourite, the throuple path would be best even if they are going to have to actively choose one over the other.
that the couple Maya and Josy at some point break up, I think it's something that almost everyone expects.

certainly an ending in which the two girls stay together could represent the bad ending of MC towards them.

but the breakup between Maya and Josy would still represent such a dramatic moment (both with MC involved and with MC only spectator) that I even believe it could happen anyway, regardless of the route we follow. it would seem a too important moment to exclude it from the general history.

and I add another personal impression. considering how dramatic this separation will be (especially in the case of Maya being excluded, but also for Josy it would be very heavy) I don't think MC will be the cause, indeed let's say I hope so. if it were because of him, he would still be responsible for enormous pain for a person to whom he is still attached.
this is why I don't like the "friendship only" path (if you still have an interest in one of the two girls), standing there like a vulture waiting for one of them to fall seems terrible to me, more than as DIK just like an asshole

I doubt I was clear:confused::(

Wiso232

Aug 5, 2020
Hi please anyone help me?
I get this error when I try to open the status on the phone?

I need to check the phone but I don't know what to do Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
that the couple Maya and Josy at some point break up, I think it's something that almost everyone expects.

certainly an ending in which the two girls stay together could represent the bad ending of MC towards them.

but the breakup between Maya and Josy would still represent such a dramatic moment (both with MC involved and with MC only spectator) that I even believe it could happen anyway, regardless of the route we follow. it would seem a too important moment to exclude it from the general history.

and I add another personal impression. considering how dramatic this separation will be (especially in the case of Maya being excluded, but also for Josy it would be very heavy) I don't think MC will be the cause, indeed let's say I hope so. if it were because of him, he would still be responsible for enormous pain for a person to whom he is still attached.
this is why I don't like the "friendship only" path (if you still have an interest in one of the two girls), standing there like a vulture waiting for one of them to fall seems terrible to me, more than as DIK just like an asshole

I doubt I was clear:confused::(
M&J breaking up or at least hitting another stumbling block on the friends path is possible and perhaps likely, but I feel very strongly that there is a good chance the throuple relationship can survive and thrive. The only real obstacle in the way of such an ending is DPC themselves if they choose to write this relationship as one that is doomed to fail, because right now it's essentially like DPC has flipped a coin and we're all waiting to see what side it comes down on; a pre-determined, doomed to fail relationship, or one that can work if the right choices are made.

Personally, I just don't see there not being an ending with all 3 of them in a happy relationship together because of what happened in AL. DPC teased a promising threesome relationship and literally killed it, so to do the same again (minus the death, of course) would just be to retread old, and controversial, ground. Relationships in games like BaDIK should always come down to player choice, but if a relationship is doomed to fail no matter what, then that negates the whole choice system and makes it feel like it wasn't worth pursuing the relationship in the first place, which is why the AL is so controversial and it's why DPC shouldn't (and hopefully won't) do that again here.

Even if, on the throuple path, they have a slight falling out, that can still be a dramatic moment where the two girls are at a crossroads as to whether or not this type of relationship can really work, but even then I feel that it can still survive because if players want a relationship with both then they should be allowed that choice and that opportunity.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
No, trying to split up a couple is dysfunctional. A polyamorous relationship is fine.

Christianity winning the culture war over "pagan" religions is the worst thing to ever happen to the west. Our views on sexuality and relationships are a mess because of it.
Here to talk about a game and realistic scenarios, not about organized religion. You have your opinions and I have mine. That's fine.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes