felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've said this a number of times but I believe the story of the game will likely take place over no more than 3 months, based on the amount of time which has passed within the first 5 chapters.

For that reason I don't believe the conclusion to the story will be the MC finding his soul mate, I think it'll be something much smaller like him introducing his girlfried to his dad, something he probably didn't do with Zoey, demonstrating that he's beginning to mature into an adult but is far from the finished article.
it doesn't change much whether the game spans a year of college or three months.

and finally MC will find himself with his soulmate at that moment, not forever. it will always be a new couple, not consolidated (with many LI I think it will be a victory on the last lap or almost)

even if it is unlikely the ending will not give us some glimpses of their future (and in case of the other characters)

personally I would prefer it cover the whole year, but only because narratively it would seem a more complete arc
but, again, it's not that important

Sep 22, 2017
Is it just me chuckling at the image of the dad's jaw dropping as MC comes in seriously telling him how he's matured and is in a serious relationship and then goes on to present both Josy and Maya
As someone who has been disowned by his father on multiple occasions, I can say with absolute certainty that this exact scenario would've been the only thing capable of fixing our relationship.:KEK:

If going home with two hotties like Josy and Maya doesn't make Neil proud I don't know what will.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
it doesn't change much whether the game spans a year of college or three months.

and finally MC will find himself with his soulmate at that moment, not forever. it will always be a new couple, not consolidated (with many LI I think it will be a victory on the last lap or almost)

even if it is unlikely the ending will not give us some glimpses of their future (and in case of the other characters)

personally I would prefer it cover the whole year, but only because narratively it would seem a more complete arc
but, again, it's not that important
????????????????

Are you actually arguing that a soulmate might only be a temporary thing, thereby completely changing the meaning of the word?

Sep 22, 2017
"Hey dad! Meet my girlfriend, who's married, will be my teacher next semester, and is twice my age. Well, she's 'married' but her husband seems to have disappeared under mysterious circumstances, so I'm sure it's fiiiine!"
And that's before it's revealed that Bella is actually MC's mom after an identity change, facial reconstructive surgery and implants. Not only that, but the husband actually works for the CIA and her death was part of a cover-up to abduct and brainwash young women for top secret experiments. Long story short, Mommy Bella has a 9 inch dick that she can grow out at will.

:illuminati:DUN-DUN-DUUUUN!!!:illuminati:

*roll credits*

Last edited:

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
And that's before it's revealed that Bella is actually MC's mom after an identity change, facial reconstructive surgery and implants. Not only that, but the husband actually works for the CIA and her death was a cover-up to abduct and brainwash young women for top secret experiments. Long story short, Mommy Bella has a 9 inch dick that she can grow out at will.

*roll credits*
Now THAT is some top-tier writing. You, sir, have a true talent. Time to start a Patreon!!! :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And that's before it's revealed that Bella is actually MC's mom after an identity change, facial reconstructive surgery and implants. Not only that, but the husband actually works for the CIA and her death was a cover-up to abduct and brainwash young women for top secret experiments. Long story short, Mommy Bella has a 9 inch dick that she can grow out at will.

*roll credits*

if you think about it we have never seen Neil's penis ....

the best place to hide something is in plain sight, even a mother who died in childbirth

• Haha
Reactions: Warped77
Sep 22, 2017
if you think about it we have never seen Neil's penis ....

the best place to hide something is in plain sight, even a mother who died in childbirth
Normally, I'd argue that Neil's physique would be too difficult to achieve for a woman even with extensive hormone therapy and steroids, but after seeing how buff Abby from The Last of Us 2 got from eating protein bars and running from zombies for just a few years... sure, why not.(y):D

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Normally, I'd argue that Neil's physique would be too difficult to achieve for a woman even with extensive hormone therapy and steroids, but after seeing how buff Abby from The Last of Us 2 got from eating protein bars and running from zombies for just a few years... sure, why not.(y):D
Holy shit, man, what are you trying to do?! Invoke the wrath of Cthulhu on this thread?!
First it's futa Bella with a retractable 9 inch dick. Now you bring up Abby?! Why? Y u do dis?!

Sep 22, 2017
Holy shit, man, what are you trying to do?! Invoke the wrath of Cthulhu on this thread?!
First it's futa Bella with a retractable 9 inch dick. Now you bring up Abby?! Why? Y u do dis?!
Report: the wrath of Cthulhu has struck but only on the last comment that was basically asking for it by bragging. At least they had a sense of humor about it, I'll give them that. :KEK: Nevertheless, I'll behave from now on and return to my ongoing BaDIK playthrough. Thanks for the warning.:D

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Nah mate you wanna bring cthulhu on this thread, you complain there is not enough incest in the game :LUL:

With a full fledge argumentary to go along :WeSmart:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes