DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Well, as long as being able to punch that punchable face of Tommy's isn't locked behind DIK Affinity, all will be forgiven for locking the Caleb fight.
But i kinda like Tommy tho ,-, he is a dick (not the good kind, true) but he truly cares about his brothers (as far as we know), plus i like the opportunity of bantering with him, it could create funny dialogue .

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But i kinda like Tommy tho ,-, he is a dick (not the good kind, true) but he truly cares about his brothers (as far as we know), plus i like the opportunity of bantering with him, it could create funny dialogue .
Tommy only cares about himself and ep 5 made that evident not just by the way he storms out when he realises that his cushy little deal where Rusty's Dad pays for everything for the DIKs is over, but even in the flashback when it's so clear that he's using and manipulating Rusty for his own gain.

He's going to become a thorn in the MC's side and when that fight comes, I hope it's not locked behind any affinity because Tommy needs to be taken down several pegs and a MC of any affinity should be able to do it.

Down to earth, relatable, little drama, experienced and utterly gorgeous.
Truth. (y)

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Tommy only cares about himself and ep 5 made that evident not just by the way he storms out when he realises that his cushy little deal where Rusty's Dad pays for everything for the DIKs is over, but even in the flashback when it's so clear that he's using and manipulating Rusty for his own gain.

He's going to become a thorn in the MC's side and when that fight comes, I hope it's not locked behind any affinity because Tommy needs to be taken down several pegs and an MC of any affinity should be able to do it.

Truth. (y)
I dunno, the talk with him a the bar on Derek route shows a bit more depth to the character, and the cluck here and the preview pics hint towards the fact that there's gonna be at least some kind of scenes where you connect with him some more .

Reactions: ename144
Sep 22, 2017
Derek, if necessary, will touch anything that moves or has a pulse.
The jury is still out on the "has a pulse" part, we have no confirmation on the retired teacher's current state of health after their intercourse.
Jokes aside, I stand by what I said. Everyone's obsession with this broad is baffling to me.
She's definitely my favorite stripper but I'm mostly indifferent towards the other ones so that isn't saying much. Dunno, might just be some protective instinct because she's the odd one out and sometimes gets picked on.:unsure:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
A couple of people have mentioned how they think Philly is a better writer than DPC (and he IS a good writer), but even he has (IMHO) clumsily shoved it into his games. One of the things that really didn't land right to me in one of his games was the whole "why do I suddenly want to fuck my daughter? Weird. Oh well, I guess I'll just go with it!"
You sure? He even jokes about incest games in Depraved Awakening with Hollis (the bald policeman) and his sister. Sure, both Judy (Depraved Awakening) and Chandra (City of Broken Dreamers) leave the door wide open for incest patches creators but it's clearly stated MC's not their father and only kept a limited contact with them while growing up.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
What's the general consensus on Tommy? Obviously he comes off as a bit of a moody prick, but he doesn't seem like an actually bad guy, just someone who takes his frat very seriously.
I don't like him but I don't necessarily hate him. I would say I tolerate him is the best phrasing. I'll defend him against Jocks and the like, but I don't think I'd care for him outside of frat.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Well, as long as being able to punch that punchable face of Tommy's isn't locked behind DIK Affinity, all will be forgiven for locking the Caleb fight.

So, if this is the case, I wonder if there will be a variant where he's not with Envy if he lost to Derek. :unsure:

This also gives me hope that mayeb we'll get some action with her outside of the Pink Rose. Maybe the MC will end up at her place after this. :sneaky:
Isn't she on Swyper or whatever? I recall chatting her up, could be a sidepath with her.

Reactions: BenMeiffert
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes