Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
She have a child so nothing for her is painful
Oh yeah I forgot about that her and Jade are the only real MILFs in the game right now. Though taking the baseball bat in your ass dry with no prep must be nearly as painful as childbirth surely.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The MC actually looks pretty bad ass in that picture, probably because of Envy is on his side :love: :LOL: . But come on this is not the same boy, who were practicing how to approach Josy in the first episode.:ROFLMAO:
They do look good , and bad ass together. :love:. sadly Envy has a kid if i remember correctly?! those are big turn off for me :ROFLMAO:
813071_Eg1ZhOhXcAEEuIn.jpg

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Oh yeah I forgot about that her and Jade are the only real MILFs in the game right now. Though taking the baseball bat in your ass dry with no prep must be nearly as painful as childbirth surely.
she didn't have epidural this time....

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Isn't she on Swyper or whatever? I recall chatting her up, could be a sidepath with her.
Yes it is in the application and if you stay with Derek in chapter 4 you go back to the Pink Rose and she looks for you and you can tell her to have a date and she tells you that it is too soon for she but she want continue having phone sex first and you will see how the relationship between the MC and her progresses so she is interested but we have to work for that

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo
Sep 22, 2017
I would be worried about that poor woman's health if that was the case. I mean thats just asking for a prolapse(don't google that BTW unless you want to throw up).
She took it like a champ the first time, another night can't hurt.;)

Oh and yeah, it's a few years too late for me but your advice is still valid for anyone who has plans for eating today.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Yeah sure ..... Only pussies right ?
no he's also a boobs-man.... if Mc is an ass-man. In fact, he may be a anygirl-man !
but i don't think he could be gay... He has a sister who take the gay side... their father will have a heart-attack !!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes