Sep 22, 2017
He could justify or paint that in whatever way he likes. It won't work. Do a role reversal and imagine how that looks. (hint: It's not pretty).
A whole lot of what the MC does would make the player base flip their collective shit if it was done by any of the LIs. We could even disregard how much erotic plumbing he's been doing on campus, the mere idea of an LI going on dates with other guys would set this forum on fire. Just look at what's happening over at the Sunshine Love thread.

This is an aspect of non-NTR adult games that will likely never change: everything is rigged in favor of the MC and he can get away with much more than anyone else.

rj677

May 30, 2020
He could justify or paint that in whatever way he likes. It won't work. Do a role reversal and imagine how that looks. (hint: It's not pretty).
The only LI I think could possibly be upset is Maya and Josy if you are in a relationship with them (even if they gave the MC the free pass). The other LIs I think will be jealous, but nothing more (atleast I hope so)

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
How? His speech was about how they should work for themselves and not rely on Rusty's Dad's money to fund the DIKs. Going for a drink with his DIK father as a reward for winning Hell Week or even going out with his fellow DIKs for a drink doesn't contradict that at all, nor would accepting a token gesture of appreciation by allowing him to invite Envy along. Being more responsible for themselves when it comes to supporting the upkeep of their fraternity doesn't preclude them from having some fun once in a while.

Whether Envy is there as a reward or they happen to bump into her on a night off, both scenarios would still likely require alternate renders since in the non-invite scenario it's possible to not have a good relationship with Envy yet here they look very cosy with each other. Perhaps something like this could be why this episode is expected to get close to, if not exceed, 3000 renders because there will be a few events that have a lot of alternate renders based on previous choices.
Going out for a drink I don’t see an issue with. splashing yet more of their limited money on a stripper for the night rather than earning it, yeah that’s contradictory.
Bumping into her would require more in a positive scenario but few additional in a negative one such as a different picture.

Reactions: ename144
Sep 22, 2017
So I'm wanting to do a complete fresh start to the game, no renders found etc., noting basically. So I deleted everything related to BAD from my computer that i know of, re downloaded off Dr Pinkcakes patreon page but when starting the game i have all my old saves, and renders are collected.
What am i missing in deleting so i get a clean slate, like ive never played before if that makes sense.
The game also saves into your AppData/Roaming/Renpy/BeingaDIK folder, delete those and you should be good.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Bumping into Envy casually is the most likely scenario, and I prefer that. It's very simple actually, the same way you have bonus scenes with Josy and Maya in ep 5, the same way you Bumping into Envy if you are in good terms with her. and if you are not, then it's just you and Tommy in the bar. giving her to MC as a reward would feel a little unnatural, un earned. especially because i think MC so called reward was already collected during ep5, :D even if you win or lose to Derek, that was the funny part. :D.

btw, how old Envy is ? I forget :D

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Bumping into Envy casually is the most likely scenario, and I prefer that. It's very simple actually, the same way you have bonus scenes with Josy and Maya in ep 5, the same way you Bumping into Envy if you are in good terms with her. and if you are not, then it's just you and Tommy in the bar. giving her to MC as a reward would feel a little unnatural, un earned. especially because i think MC so called reward was already collected during ep5, :D even if you win or lose to Derek, that was the funny part. :D.

btw, how old Envy is ? I forget :D
30 years old

Reactions: ChipLecsap

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
When Derek calls her old she tells him she's have 30
And no woman in the history of the world has ever lied about her age :cautious:
how dare you! but she does not look older than 30.
Neither does Bella imo. In all seriousness, I believe that she probably is telling the truth about her age (although knocking 2 or 3 years off would be understandable in her job).

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
This is an aspect of non-NTR adult games that will likely never change: everything is rigged in favor of the MC and he can get away with much more than anyone else.
Funnily enough, I get the feeling this game is slowly but steadily trying to steer away from those established norms.
At least that's the impression I got from some of MC's inner monologues and conversations he has with some of the characters.
I don't believe the game will ever prevent or block you from pursuing all LIs, as well as all existing side girls, but I sure as fuck hope there will be consequences to that.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras
Sep 22, 2017
When Derek calls her old she tells him she's have 30
I mean.. she could be lying about it consistently but nah, I don't see much point to it in BaDIK since the MC is already into 40+ year old teachers. I suppose if she is lying about it and it's revealed then it could be a CHICK option to reassure her that she doesn't look a day over 30 and maybe even a DIK option to mock her saying he's fucked women that were even older than her. :KEK:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I mean theres still a chance that this game gets some kind of pseudo NTR in the form of Bella's husband. If he returned it wouldn't be NTR because your not going steady with Bella but people would call it that anyways.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And no woman in the history of the world has ever lied about her age :cautious:

Neither does Bella imo. In all seriousness, I believe that she probably is telling the truth about her age (although knocking 2 or 3 years off would be understandable in her job).
She does not look much older than them, if they are between age 18-21, Envy can easily be 28 even.

Even with the MC at her side, She easily can be seen as His Girlfriend.

Bella does looks older than Envy , in my opinion, 33-35.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
I mean theres still a chance that this game gets some kind of pseudo NTR in the form of Bella's husband. If he returned it wouldn't be NTR because your not going steady with Bella but people would call it that anyways.
Doesn't mean they'd hop right into bed if he returned. He'd be an obstacle for us, sure, but not necessarily a rival. Sage has a bf and players tolerate it because the most intimate thing they've done as far as we know is a kiss on the forehead.
Bella does looks older than Envy , in my opinion, 33-35.
Bella's age isn't really up for speculation. There's no exact date given in-game but she does mention that her OMG sorority initiation was roughly 18 years ago so she can't be far off from 36.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes