ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
oh and one more thing, peoples also have to understand one simple thing, this is not an actual RPG! .it has elements of it no doubt, but The decisions and consequences will be limited in some degree, we basically reading a book, or an old fashioned pen and paper and dice, Role-Playing book. The story was set in the stone, you just see different chapters, based on how lucky you were with the dice, and with some of your choices.

"There is a crossroad in front of you, if you want to go left, go to page 136. if you want to go right, go to page 231. ".

in my opinion, this is the closest description of Badik.

Reactions: Real Kreten

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He's talking about conversations that already happened in Chapter 5...
me too...

Why would MC trust Derek 100% in that case?

if he had an interest in Maya would he be sure Derek wouldn't tell her something and put her on the defensive? and likewise for Josy

Couldn't trusting Derek also have consequences?

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
me too...

Why would MC trust Derek 100% in that case?

if he had an interest in Maya would he be sure Derek wouldn't tell her something and put her on the defensive? and likewise for Josy

Couldn't trusting Derek also have consequences?
Okay... I think I'm not understanding your point here... because (depending on your conversation choice) the MC already did exactly that at the end of chapter 5, telling Derek he's moved on. Are you questioning the MC's motivation for doing so, after he's already (potentially) done it?

1598992871037.png

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
To be fair he did it with Rena in AL so hardly should be big issue
I’d like to see character epilogues for main and side
So etc Jill/mc(positive), Jill set up with rusty(positive), Jill lonely (slightly sad)
I think that's what we're going to see depending on the choices we make; one happy ending for each LI with the MC, a happy ending for each LI without the MC, and a sad/not so great ending for each LI without the MC, then the ending a player gets will be a mixture of these. For example, the MC gets a happy ending with Sage, Jill gets a happy ending, M&J get separate sad endings, and Bella gets a sad ending, or the MC gets a happy ending with Josy, Sage and Jill get sad endings, and Maya and Bella get happy endings, etc, etc.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
such a situation is acceptable for the linearity of the game, and it is likely to be so

but I wouldn't talk about consequences, cause and effect

the player could be forced to accept the path of friendship only (it is not that the refusal gives pleasure), and also letting go of the confusion of the moment, why should he confess to the brother of one of the two girls what he feels?
Because He is his best friend?! it is a way for player to confirm his decision. If it's Rejection, well then your earlier decision set you to that direction in the first place. In that regard, I do have to admit I don't have knowledge, I was not rejected, so I dont know how and what way the conversation with Derek changed , but it is not excluded it will have effect in that way too for the future. and that is the purpose of the conversation, I assume.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
This is surely not a harem game, dont worry, there will consequences, no doubt about it. and the game is already preventing you from, one specific path. the threesome, or polygamy path with Josy and Maya. whether there will be optional solo route for them, is yet to be seen, but i won't be surprised, if the "let's just be friend", and later confirming your decision to derek, about that "you moved on", decisions is in fact a dead end for Josy and Maya. Acting Lessons, allowed the player to close down relationships, I don't see reason to believe Badik would be different. However, AL was a much shorter game, so I can see that Badik will allow the player to be more flexible, and these permanent decision will come out later, after all we are still in early stage, as much as a surprise for some people, considering that we soon to be at ep6 . :D
Yesterday I saw the scenes at the party of chapter 5 of when Josy and Maya reject you and both girls cry you knowing that that decision was made very hastily.

First there is Josy that she tells you that she likes you but loves Maya she did not want the relationship of 3 for fear of losing both of them since she mentions that she is still surprised that Maya likes a man and she could not look Maya in the face because she did not know how to tell her to let him go out with you for a while here she does not mention her to

She just the two of you and on the part of Maya when you follow her in the house apart from telling you about her family problems she also talks about what happened in episode 4 she also regrets not being able to have a relationship with you and she starts crying like Josy the MC tells her that because she didn't say anything if not that I accept being just friends and she tells him that she has never have choice in her life for decided somentine since all her life they have the father always decided for her and both girls like each other but she also likes you despite what was decided a in chapter 4 I think and that between them they will see more dramas than with the others

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Okay... I think I'm not understanding your point here... because (depending on your conversation choice) the MC already did exactly that at the end of chapter 5, telling Derek he's moved on. Are you questioning the MC's motivation for doing so, after he's already (potentially) done it?
now I don't remember if it depends on the path followed but MC can tell Derek that he feels something for one of the two girls or that he doesn't care anymore

I contest that this answer must be written in stone and be so decisive

it's our choice what to answer to Derek, why do we have to trust Derek?

then I understand that 99% I am wrong, and that otherwise it would be indicated "hide the truth from Derek"

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Because He is his best friend?! it is a way for player to confirm his decision. If it's Rejection, well then your earlier decision set you to that direction in the first place. In that regard, I do have to admit I don't have knowledge, I was not rejected, so I dont know how and what way the conversation with Derek changed , but it is not excluded it will have effect in that way too for the future. and that is the purpose of the conversation, I assume.
Derek tells you that Maya told him what happened, and he directly asks you if you're okay or if you still have feelings for either. You can answer 'feelings for Maya', 'feelings for Josy', or 'Neither'. I agree that this dialogue option might be very important for possible relationship scenarios moving forward, potentially opening or closing off romance paths. It does seem early for that to happen... but it sure seems structured that way.

Reactions: flippityflop

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
now I don't remember if it depends on the path followed but MC can tell Derek that he feels something for one of the two girls or that he doesn't care anymore

I contest that this answer must be written in stone and be so decisive

it's our choice what to answer to Derek, why do we have to trust Derek?

then I understand that 99% I am wrong, and that otherwise it would be indicated "hide the truth from Derek"
I still don't get what 'trusting Derek' has to do with anything... do you mean 'telling Derek the truth'?

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
you are almost certainly right

but Derek is also Maya's brother, in real life would you confess quietly to the brother of the girl you are interested in in such a complicated situation?
we suppose you're interested in Josy, would you tell Derek you're going to try to take the girl away from his sister?

previously Derek, rightly, between defending his sister and being honest with MC, he chose the former

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Derek tells you that Maya told him what happened, and he directly asks you if you're okay or if you still have feelings for either. You can answer 'feelings for Maya', 'feelings for Josy', or 'Neither'. I agree that this dialogue option might be very important for possible relationship scenarios moving forward, potentially opening or closing off romance paths. It does seem early for that to happen... but it sure seems structured that way.
aham, so this conversation is basically the same whether you are Rejected, or You are the one who chose to be just friends?! Regardless, the conversation as you said, and I said, seems to be important for the future.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I still don't get what 'trusting Derek' has to do with anything... do you mean 'telling Derek the truth'?
easy example

I'm interested in Josy, would telling Derek I'm interested in his sister's girlfriend would be a wise move?

I in real life would keep it to myself

but not even because I can trust Derek or not, but because I would put him in a difficult position.

Reactions: Warped77

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
easy example

I'm interested in Josy, would telling Derek I'm interested in his sister's girlfriend would be a wise move?

but not even because I can trust Derek or not, but because I would put him in a difficult position.
I definitely get that, and I agree in real life. But, since this is a game, it certainly seems like a convenient spot to put a 'decision point' in. I'm not saying that it definitely was... but it could have been. Only time will tell.

Sep 22, 2017
easy example

Keeping it a secret is the exact move that will destroy the trust and relationship between the MC and Derek. Sooner or later the truth comes out and it will seem like a weak and shady move - which it is. Derek might not approve of the MC and Josy as long as there's hope for M & J together but being honest about it sure as hell beats lying about something that will inevitably surface at some point.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I definitely get that, and I agree in real life. But, since this is a game, it definitely seems like a convenient spot to put a 'decision point' in. I'm not saying that it definitely was... but it could have been. Only time will tell.
but I also think it's as you say

until now when we decide to hide the truth from MC it is explicit in the choices

I just don't see such a linear transition

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Keeping it a secret is the exact move that will destroy the trust and relationship between the MC and Derek. Sooner or later the truth comes out and it will seem like a weak and shady move - which it is. Derek might not approve of the MC and Josy as long as there's hope for M & J together but being honest about it sure as hell beats lying about something that will inevitably surface at some point.
correct, but assuming that if MC tells the truth it cannot be Derek who betrays his trust

if Derek is a saint, it is normal that lying to him is wrong

trusting is always a risk, and Derek in the story is not only MC's friend but also Maya's brother, and this second aspect is getting the upper hand

I'm being devil's advocate huh

Reactions: BenMeiffert
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes