ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
I can definitely see this happening eventually. But as I said, not this early. Right now I'm more worried about the Chick/Dick meter, if in every episode we have a major decision, soon there will be no decision left.
it would be nice to see an answer about this from DPC.
Maybe some decisions could lead to additions to a side? Or a choice of "add or remove"?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That poses LOTS of questions.
I agree. It looks like this is Tommy's cluck, so presumably he posts it after the event. But what exactly is the event and why did the event happen?

For MCs that bought Envy's services and talked to Tommy in the Pink Rose in Episode 4, I can see a lot of ways for this to occur. For MCs who did neither of those things, it's a lot trickier.

The sleepover with Bella in Episode 5 makes me think DPC is less willing to branch the overall narrative now. That would imply this scene is happening no matter what... or at least some version of it. So it's possible Envy will only show up in some. Nora might show up in others. Both might show up for some low-key fireworks in still others. That's my guess, anyway.

But that still leaves the question of Tommy sharing a drink with the MC. When does this happen (before or after the meeting with Cathy)? Why does it happen? Does Tommy's low opinion of his "faggy" son reflect his general disposition, or is it yet another thing that can change based on the MC's DIK RPs?

And of course, most crucially, what is this much scorned drink the MC is having? After all the trouble during Hell Week and the MC's desire to knock it off, it would be nice to think he's trying to tone down the alcohol for a bit.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Selfish cunt who doesn't give a fuck about the frat except in terms of what it can do for him (and by that I really mean Rusty's Dad's money)

I don't think he would hesitate for a second before breaking the code if he thought it would get him something which is bad for any MC who revealed they slept with Jade.
I'm not sure I agree. Tommy is clearly an asshole, but that doesn't mean he doesn't take the code seriously. If anything, I'd say what we've seen so far indicates the opposite.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hmm... now I want to try to see if I can do a chapter 1-5 playthrough with no sex stuff. I wonder to what extent it's possible.
It's possible (excluding those wretched dreams and the Zoey flashback). You kiss several girls and make out with Maya and Josy at least briefly. And you need to either dance with Sage or watch Maya's family photos in bed with her. But that's about it.

Unfortunately, the game is rather dull since there's no unique content for turning LIs down and you obviously have no side girls, either.

Sep 22, 2017
Just thinking about it off the top of my head, pretty much everything is avoidable with the exception of Maya's scenes in eps 1 and 3. So it's not possible to do a completely celibate run, but it can at least be 99% celibate.
The MC also kisses Bella while drunk whether we want to or not. Then there's the night he spends with Jill sleeping in their underwear and in each other's arms... That one can be made less sexual by wearing the dick hat but the player can't seriously be expected to anticipate something so trivial to avoid a lewd scene without closely following the walkthrough.:D Might be more but this is all I can remember atm in addition to the Maya scenes you mentioned.

Point is, you can't "solo" any LI from the start (nor can you stay completely "pure"), I'm guessing it's intended to give the player a taste of everyone so they don't write someone off completely without a little sample to maybe change their minds.

Sep 22, 2017
And boy did it work on me
Same. For me it was Quinn, although she isn't completely forced on the player besides some grinding but I sure as fuck wasn't going to make my MC eat his own cum during the contest so I just went with it. I fucking hated her guts before that. Guess I kinda still do but by the end of that I also wanted to do different things to her guts so I'd call that progress.:sneaky:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
10 minutes into the game and i get a crash :

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Any idea what might cause this ?
0.5.2 :(

This is the compressed version i just downloaded
There seems to be a recurring problem with the math_cheat.png in the compressed versions, as they've been broken in several previous versions.

I've re-extracted the math101 PNG files from the images.rpa and confirmed that these fix that error in the current compressed version.

Download this archive, extract the files and copy them to: game/images/classes/math101/ overwriting the existing files.

Sep 22, 2017
I need to know what happen if you no have sex with Josy in cap 2 i think
For now the only noticeable difference as far as I know is that it takes away from the "threeway" relationship. You can still trigger it if you at least helped Maya with her scavenger hunt tasks (and kinda had sex) and have a neutral or CHICK affinity but for instance you won't be able to sleep with them together at the end of EP4 and it's a pretty safe bet that it'll have further consequences in later episodes.

In case the friendship route can later be rekindled into a relationship with one of them, choosing not to sleep with Josy in EP2 will likely close off that path as well (same goes for Maya if you don't help her in EP3). Much of this is just speculation but if you have any plans of being with Josy or both of them on the long run you don't want to miss that scene in EP2, even if it doesn't feel right to hop in bed with her while she's in another relationship.

Reactions: Canade
Sep 22, 2017
I'm not being funny, I genuinely hope that in a future episode, DPC includes a scene where a romanced Sage takes MC on a walk through the woods and reveals that she actually is an avid birdwatcher.

And then they have sex in the middle of the forest!
Ngl I thought that sentence was headed in a vastly different direction until I read the word "birdwatcher".:oops:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes