Sep 22, 2017
It's funny how revisiting this thread and the discussion really reminds me how far the breadth of possibilities go in this game. The poster referencing Derek winning the cumpetition, I never even considered that. I've played like five different playthroughs varying between CHICK/DIK and going after different girls, but some decisions stayed the same no matter what.
Yeah, I'd assume eating a filled up condom just isn't high on most people's agenda.:D

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Even worse, the MC doesn't even tell Maya exactly what Quinn's operation is, just that she "uses them to earn money". It's kind of a cheap way to keep her in the dark and make players worry about Maya's possible future. The whole debate on the thread about whether or not she could be eased into the "restaurant" business could've been avoided if the MC just straight up told her Quinn intends to make her a prostitute.
Yeah that too. but even if you're not interested in Maya so to speak, You should tell you Best Friend, after all it is about his sister. and Yeah if you are interested in Maya..... MC has plenty Time and chance to tell her, not only that , but now even Josy wants to do it.

on the other hand , may be he assume that Maya is at least strong enough to refuse something she don't like, especially after she literally say something like : She does not want to sell her body to complete the Hot's task or something. But even there MC not say a word. I get it , a possibility for a Threesome, is tempting, but still.

and if this gonna be used as an obstacle, as cheap drama between the MC and the girls, that "HE not warned them". I'm gonna be Fucking pissed !!:mad:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, I'd assume eating a filled up condom just isn't high on most people's agenda.:D
:ROFLMAO: . to be fair MC is Faking it. so it's an empty condom. It was in one of my playthrough, this decision, because, around this time from Discord someone started the rumour that one of the girls have STD, and I thought, it's gonna be Quinn. You know Dad warning about condom and everything:ROFLMAO:.
so I went for sure, and I lost. :ROFLMAO:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah that too. but even if you're not interested in Maya so to speak, You should tell you Best Friend, after all it is about his sister. and Yeah if you are interested in Maya..... MC has plenty Time and chance to tell her, not only that , but now even Josy wants to do it.

on the other hand , may be he assume that Maya is at least strong enough to refuse something she don't like, especially after she literally say something like : She does not want to sell her body to complete the Hot's task or something. But even there MC not say a word. I get it , a possibility for a Threesome, is tempting, but still.

and if this gonna be used as an obstacle, as cheap drama between the MC and the girls, that "HE not warned them". I'm gonna be Fucking pissed !!:mad:
That's why I choose Dereck's opinion 'only there for the pussy' I leave all the drama to the real fans lol

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Probably been brought up in that debate, but I wasn't around for that. Kinda understandable though because how would that conversation go?

MC: Beware Quinn, she's trying to turn you into a hooker.

Maya: OMG! How do you know that?

MC: Ummmm.....

Given that the MC is trying to bang Maya, it makes sense.
If you turned Quinn down that conversation could be an easy one.

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
Does anyone have Save or persistent for successfully
“Fought the Jocks in Episode 2” or “Fight Caleb in Episode 5”
Please anyone give me

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Except you can't have that conversation, if you turn down Quinn. I suppose that does make it an easy conversation, though.
She does tell you in advance what she's offering. I mean you know she's offering prostitution services when you turn them down.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
She does tell you in advance what she's offering. I mean you know she's offering prostitution services when you turn them down.
Yeah, but the game doesn't give you the chance to "warn about Quinn," or however it is phrased.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah, but the game doesn't give you the chance to "warn about Quinn," or however it is phrased.
Yes, but the poster I replied to was a what if and assuming it would not go good for the mc, when it very well could be an easy conversation.

Maya: How do you know?

MC: She offered me her services.

Maya: Did you use her services?

MC: God no.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yes, but the poster I replied to was a what if and assuming it would not go good for the mc, when it very well could be an easy conversation.

Maya: How do you know?

MC: She offered me her services.

Maya: Did you use her services?

MC: God no.
Your brother tell me*

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes