Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
She should really put that hat back on her head, wouldn't want her getting a heatstroke.
Especially if she needs mouth-to-mouth, given the guys hanging out here, it could quickly turn into an ass-to-mouth. Much more pleasant, but much less efficient :oops::eek:

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
alright, It took 5 mouths to release episode 4 because there 3 routes. so ep 4 was release on January 10th 2020 and Ep 5 was release May 29th. it took 4 months, 19 days to finish ep 5. Ep 6 is gonna be the biggest update and he's working it faster. I predict that episode 6 will release on October 9th or 16th. Its too early September but if he made 500 renders in one week. I'll be surprise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaddy

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
DPC made 100+ renders per week. if he makes 500 renders this week I'm surprise.
Technically from august 28 to sep 4.
he made 2144 completed static render to 2365 static. so he made 221 render in one week. :p.
but since he also said it's likely 500-1000 render left, this can be 3-5 week.
either way, October is the likely candidate for the release date. But we pretty much figured this out :p

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
alright, It took 5 mouths to release episode 4 because there 3 routes. so ep 4 was release on January 10th 2020 and Ep 5 was release May 29th. it took 4 months, 19 days to finish ep 5. Ep 6 is gonna be the biggest update and he's working it faster. I predict that episode 6 will release on October 9th or 16th. Its to early September but if he made 500 renders in one week. I'll be surprise.
So do you think that by the end of September, Episode 6 will be practically ready?

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I think it's more about Derek breaking the bro code just by trying. Clearly he couldn't sway Sage or Josy or any of the main LIs but it would still be disappointing that he had the intention unless it happens much later in the game after the MC possibly ended some of those paths already.
Doesn't MC break the bro code by licking Ashley's pussy in the sauna if you go that route?

Also people thinking Derek couldn't get anywhere with the girls that MC is dicking is pretty naive. Derek's a good guy and funny af, in good shape, decent looking guy. He could easily nail some of those girls especially if they were off the menu for the MC.

I doubt it's gonna happen but it also wouldn't surprise me given the possibilities with Liam in AL. Probably will be down to MC's choice though, like in AL and like the decision you get to shoo him away from Camila.

D

Deleted member 225296

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am kind of worried if he continues this path of quantity over quality (he puts a lot of emphasis on that if you look at his updates).
This is the only VN that I still bother playing, but as can be seen from the time that it took me to finish this episode alone, I am losing interest fast.

Overall, I like my games like I like my men... Short and intense. :whistle:
If a game starts becoming too boring, my OCD switches to hard mode and I start losing the motivation to spend the extra energy that my OCD requires.

P.S. Could more people start using the spoiler tag to discuss the game, please? I would like to check on this thread when EP 6 drops as to tell whether it will be more of the same complaints I'd above, but without the spoiler tag it's a hard pass for me.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019

I am kind of worried if he continues this path of quantity over quality (he puts a lot of emphasis on that if you look at his updates).
This is the only VN that I still bother playing, but as can be seen from the time that it took me to finish this episode alone, I am losing interest fast.

If a game starts becoming too boring, my OCD switches to hard mode and I start losing the motivation to spend the extra energy that my OCD requires.

P.S. Could more people start using the spoiler tag to discuss the game, please? I would like to check on this thread when EP 6 drops as to tell whether it will be more of the same complaints I'd above, but without the spoiler tag it's a hard pass for me.
Spoiler tags are only really used here for a few days after a new update to allow people to look for help without getting the story spoiled. After that point it's kinda on you if you come to discuss the game without having played through the story. As you can see this thread moves ridiculously fast and there are hundreds of people who post here, they ain't gonna start spoiler tagging every post.

Also kinda disagree with your summary of Episode 5. I do agree it was the worst update so far (not that it was bad by any means, just that it was a bit of a let down after so many insanely high quality episodes), but I thought it was kinda lacking in quantity too haha. It took me about two hours to play through the update blind on release day and another hour the next day to do alternate routes, haven't revisited the game since.

Last edited:

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

3 MONTHS :WaitWhat:

Jill Tennis 20.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes