Sep 22, 2017
You set up a render queue, you go to bed, and your PC is making the game while you sleep. That’s already happening. :).
I'm well aware of how these work and I'm pretty sure you know this isn't what I meant by "making the game" but maybe your info will be helpful to someone so thank you.:)

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I wouldn't do that if it's "revenge" like RonWeasleyJr said but just fucking her... it's not like you have to marry her afterwards so why not
Honestly, I'd do it together with Derek. Like, Arieth bangs all DIKs in Derek's closet so he and Ashley move to the library and since MC lives there they end up in a threesome. Why else would she say that she'd fuck MC if she's not gonna fuck him?

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
In the sauna Ashley said she would fuck MC so I don't see why she wouldn't
She said she "Would" i think more because of peer pressure. The very following scene when she's told to sit on his dick and she can't and storms out goes against why she would do that with him. Under different circumstances maybe you're right and she would? Guess we'll have to wait and see. I think our boy has more then enough on his plate atm. lol

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Honestly, I'd do it together with Derek. Like, Arieth bangs all DIKs in Derek's closet so he and Ashley move to the library and since MC lives there they end up in a threesome. Why else would she say that she'd fuck MC if she's not gonna fuck him?
Here again, for whatever reason, M-M-F threesomes tend to trigger the NTR alarmists. I don't expect we'll see anything like that.

• Sad
Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
so you wouldn't mind Derek going after other girls MC can pursue then?
I was just making a joke... but no, it wouldn't bother me all that much, other than the fact it would be really out of character for Derek (bad writing, basically). The idea of having a bit of competition for the LIs in these games doesn't bother me... but I'm almost certainly in the minority there.

Besides, like Bacchus pointed out... it could really only possibly be played for comic relief.

Reactions: Maviarab
Sep 22, 2017
Fine. He doesn't have the same game as the MC so he wouldn't get anywhere anyway and he'd just end up embarrassing himself.
I think it's more about Derek breaking the bro code just by trying. Clearly he couldn't sway Sage or Josy or any of the main LIs but it would still be disappointing that he had the intention unless it happens much later in the game after the MC possibly ended some of those paths already.

Reactions: Naxer

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Reactions: Ilhares

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
agreed, how would some of the people here feel if Derek started hitting on or flirting with their favorite girl?
he already admitted he wants to bang Camila and Jade so it's all good. personally I'd be cool with it as long as MC is not in a serious relationship and doesn't go into moody cunt mode when he finds out. although judging by his reaction to Josy's arrival MC probably would

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
The MC would just be taking for her a test run to make sure she's good enough for his buddy.

Derek should be grateful for the MC's expert opinion. ;)
Nah, he doesn't deserve that. Whereas I just can't wait to nail Heather, I just don't feel like having "fun" with Ashley, even on a DIK route. Maybe is just me, but I can see him suddenly falling for her, that would be an unexpected twist.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Nah, he doesn't deserve that. Whereas I just can't wait to nail Heather, I just don't feel like having "fun" with Ashley, even on a DIK route. Maybe is just me, but I can see him suddenly falling for her, that would be an unexpected twist.
I don't see that, I just think it'd be a POS move to bang Ashley when he knows his friend is into her. It's one thing to go after the girlfriends of your enemies, quite another to do it to your friends.

So, imo, Ashley and Elena are off limits for me, the rest are fair game due to being single or having crappy boyfriends/husbands :D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't see that, I just think it'd be a POS move to bang Ashley when he knows his friend is into her. It's one thing to go after the girlfriends of your enemies, quite another to do it to your friends.

So, imo, Ashley and El;ena are off limits for me, the rest are fair game due to being single or having crappy boyfriends/husbands :D
Elena's the least attractive of all the HOTs anyway, so I'm fine with the MC not doing anything with her.

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes