Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
When the 3090 is released and somehow drpinkcake upgrade his gpu he will be faster to make render and animations like 40-50% faster?
Depends on what he has already got. If he is running 2070 Supers, maybe (though at a cost to the value of his system - the 2070 Super has been a great value for rendering). But if he has been running 2080TI’s the difference would be much smaller. And if he is running Quadro RTX series cards, he probably wouldn’t see a difference, or even loose performance. And then there is the issue of CPU bottlenecking.

But hey, Sage is hot, and I am looking forward to her bondage scene in episode 6!

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
People complaining about Bella wearing stripperiffic outfits to work reminds me of the scene in the movie Road Trip where Tom Green is telling the story about a bunch of women having a conversation in the gym locker room, and one of the people he's telling the story to calls him out for all the girls in the flashback either being naked or only in a bra and panties.

Adaewyr

Aug 18, 2020
This game is huge, awesome possibilities!
I like Jill a lot, but we agree that so far it's pretty wise, or did I miss something?
I can't wait for the update to come out ! :D

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
On the DIK path, I really hope that Ashley's breakdown is related to finding out Derek fucked the overweight feminist, and she fucks MC as "revenge."

• Wow
Reactions: Maviarab

Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020
Does anyone know the name of the song Riona was listening to in episode 4 if you choose to stay with Sage? I can't get it out of my head, it's very good.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes