ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Cool, so this was the secret. Interesting. it feels like , I don't know, like if you go to Derek, the natural progression of the story should be staying away from Josy and Maya, and go for Jill. Like You are a Snowflake Chick, exactly the type of Jill. :LOL:
It's Just feels weird to have this little bonus , only in Derek path. Even more that it happens after a trip to a stripclub:ROFLMAO:.
but I have a feeling that Jill will be specifically a Chick affinity endgame.
Hmm, Interesting. THX for the info

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Cool, so this was the secret. Interesting. it feels like , I don't know, like if you go to Derek, the natural progression of the story should be staying away from Josy and Maya, and go for Jill. Like You are a Snowflake Chick, exactly the type of Jill. :LOL:
It's Just feels weird to have this little bonus , only in Derek path. Even more that it happens after a trip to a stripclub:ROFLMAO:.
but I have a feeling that Jill will be specifically a Chick affinity endgame.
Hmm, Interesting. THX for the info
Your welcome, in this run I'm Chick with Chick affinity

Reactions: ChipLecsap

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
if you pick Derrek in ep 3 and party without limits and earn Envy. you get this scene.
After screwing around with it a bit, I found there's actually a third requirement: Sage's path needs to be locked off. If it isn't she invites you to movie night, which comes after the second trip to The Pink Rose, and you get the regular scene in the morning. So if you're a completionist (like me) and want to see the scene, you need to turn Sage down before the end of Ep. 3 (easiest way is to just say no to teaching her guitar).

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Chrisopher Nolan movies are generally more about confusing the audience than they are about having shocking twists and that's how Inception feels; confusing.
Yes, always hard to see what think Chris Nolan... I mean we need to see the movie several times to understand but he made a good choice working with Hans Zimmer !
And in BaDik, we need to play lots of time to see everything --> DPC is Chris Nolan ???

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
It will certainly have something hotter than her and MC just making out, maybe we can finally see her fully naked, but a for a full-on sex scene, I very much doubt.
I agree with you, if MC can have sex with Bella and Jill (not a threesome, just one after the other...), there won't be a lot of new scenes of sex in next episodes. We need to wait a long time and some dates before have sex with Jill. Jill has to ask to Bella for that too !? :sneaky:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019

Last week I've mainly been writing/coding and posing some static renders.
These last few weeks I've been working on the checklist I made. It originally had roughly 160 bullet points and now it's down to 27, with several sub-tasks per task.
My strategy was to do every simple task at first to gain momentum, leaving the bigger tasks to the end and that's where I'm at right now.
To break it down for you, this is what remains in terms of development.
  • Writing: 6 scenes + 2 free roam events
  • Static renders: 18 scenes + 2 free roam events
  • Animations: 4 scenes (~20-50 animations, depending on the length of the animations)
Coding tasks:
  • Adding Bios
  • Some phone content
  • Making sure gallery scenes work
  • A tutorial for something new
  • Some code for something else that's new
  • Relationship reports
  • 1 minigame
  • Freeroam code
  • Adding music/sound to 10 scenes
  • Playtesting and polishing before beta testing and proofreading can begin.
The current render count is 2365 renders and 94 animations.
I have a queue with 49 static renders and 26 animations. Animations have been rendering rather slow lately, but you'll likely understand why when you see what's been cooking.
I estimate what's left in terms of art to be 20-50 animations and 500-1000 static renders. These are rough numbers.
The checklist is a bit more tangible now and it's nice to look at it without having to scroll to see the remaining tasks.
I want to finish writing the remaining scenes as soon as possible, so I can focus on the art afterward. That will be my main priority next week.
It's a story-heavy update and as you can see from the animation count, there will be lewd events to satisfy as well.
I passed episode 5 size in terms of writing sometime last week and there will be more things to do, unlock and discover in this update as well.
I've been working through a pesky cold this week, but nothing is going to stop me.
I hope you're as excited as I am because the mountain of work for episode 6 is almost down to pebble size.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
So maybe at the end of this month we can get the new update?

Reactions: omnis23 and Sculp

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
I agree with you, if MC can have sex with Bella and Jill (not a threesome, just one after the other...), there won't be a lot of new scenes of sex in next episodes. We need to wait a long time and some dates before have sex with Jill. Jill has to ask to Bella for that too !? :sneaky:
Well yeah, although I prefer it if Jill is less dependent on Bella when it is comes to some particular things :p but I understand if she seek her opinion first.
Assuming DPC decided to surprise us with a sex scene with Jill in Episode 6, then it would be nice if there are more variety with her lewd scenes in the future, he did make a poll to check if we would like to see more specific kinky stuff with certain characters, so why not include Jill in it :sneaky: Having said that, it will definitely feel odd for that to happen though, as I expected more emotional development with her and MC's relationship before coming to these points.
Episode 6 is expected to be one of the longest so I'm glad that we have many Jill moments packed in it ;) and I'm kinda excited to see some "leaks" from the beta tester to learn more about some of the events that will unfold, similar to what happened before episode 5 got released.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, always hard to see what think Chris Nolan... I mean we need to see the movie several times to understand but he made a good choice working with Hans Zimmer !
And in BaDik, we need to play lots of time to see everything --> DPC is Chris Nolan ???
Nah, it's not the confusing story that makes you have to play this game several times, it's just the fact that each path contains different/varied scenes.

There's still easily plenty more sex scenes that can be had in future episodes, not just with Bella and Jill but others as well, so getting to potentially do it with them in ep 6 isn't an issue. The only issue, really, is that once it's been established the MC is in a sexual relationship with 1, 2, or all LIs, each episode is going to have to include some sort of lewd scene with each of them in order to keep the fans of each happy. But, these scenes could be "either/ors", as in there could be a choice between going to see Sage, or going to see M&J, for which the player will get a lewd/sex scene with them but miss out on one with the other LI(s).

So maybe at the end of this month we can get the new update?
Doubtful.

Looking at the render count, they've done roughly 2400 renders in just over 3 months, that's around 800 renders per month and they say they still have 500-1000 left to make. Looking at the animations, they've done 120 which is around 40 animations per month and they say they've still got 20-50 left to go. All of this means they probably have just over one more month to produce the content of the episode, then they'll be on to coding and building the free-roam portions which will take a few weeks.

So we're probably looking at the end of October at the earliest, start of November at the latest.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes