ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Simple; don't fight the Jocks and accept Jade. I did the same as you with the exception of these choices which I did this way.

Honestly, the Jocks aren't worth it because they're just kinda standing there and the MC is more the aggressor in that situation becuase he launches himself at them, and with Jade the MC may yet be given a 2nd chance if he can come up with a good excuse as to why he didn't show if you chose to be with M&J.

You don't get to fight Caleb but you can punch Tybalt and remain Neutral, or don't punch and be one choice away from CHICK Affinity.
Interesting, But I have Zero interest in Jade :LOL: . I know multiple playthrough is the way, but that is an alternative for me once the game fully finished:ROFLMAO:.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Don't party without limits then. Losing Envy is a heavy price :cry: but at least you'll spare money.
But it's too heavy a price. Nothing is worth giving up this absolute babe. :love:

Envy.jpg

Interesting, But I have Zero interest in Jade :LOL: . I know multiple playthrough is the way, but that is an alternative for me once the game fully finished:ROFLMAO:.
There's always the chance Jade won't accept any excuse/apology the MC might provide, but I'm hoping she does because I would like to get a little something with her without having to give up M&J.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm sure - it will negatively affect our relationship with Maya. It doesn't matter what she says in ep5, you have to put yourself in her shoes :WeSmart:
Yeah, this was the reason why I was thinking to change that. But I was like up until ep5 we are basically single, no commitment. Hmm, anyway, thanks the advices :)

KingIronside

Nov 1, 2018
When the 3090 is released and somehow drpinkcake upgrade his gpu he will be faster to make render and animations like 40-50% faster?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
When the 3090 is released and somehow drpinkcake upgrade his gpu he will be faster to make render and animations like 40-50% faster?
maybe, I don't know, but all it will mean that he will add even more renders and animations, so I doubt the development time will be so much shorter .
and He will still need, coding and writing the stuff, and he usually ad new features. So it will be rather a quality improvement, than faster development. which is also fucking awesome btw :cool: . I will not expect, the game to be fully completed before 2022 at least.
WE don't know what he has in mind and store for this game. I can easily see this game reach to the 20-40 gigabyte territories, almost like a proper AAA game, Unless he gets bored with it, but this is his day job now, He is a full time developer:cool:

Reactions: Kuraii

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
There's always the chance Jade won't accept any excuse/apology the MC might provide, but I'm hoping she does because I would like to get a little something with her without having to give up M&J.
I'm leaning more towards she won't since MC automatically ends things with Cathy if he's with M&J. DPC seems to be making players choose one pair of over the other.

With M&J? if yes can't hook up with Cathy and Jade

With M&J if not you can hook up with Cathy or Jade.

Reactions: Dik President

dragosor

Sep 2, 2020
Hey boys. New to the forums, tried searching but couldn't find anything helpful.

Anyway, after installing the latest patch BaDIK won't launch. It says "preparing to launch..." but then nothing happens. Is this a known thing and is there a fix for it?

Thanks

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think so too, but I still have hope.
Hmm, so are you willing to drop Josy and Maya for Jade, than why not make a save for it. Would not feel bad, if you are in the Josy Maya, polygamy relationship , but you are willing to cheat on them with Jade?! :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes